PDA

View Full Version : 3 support tickes still no season pass rewards

warmachine74747
04-01-2016, 04:57 PM
I have submitted 3 support tickets and and I have still not recievied my season pass reward at the rewards vendor and is has been3 weeks.. how do I go about resolving this situation of if if can not beresolved receiving a refund on mu purchase.

Jayxe
04-01-2016, 09:15 PM
If you bought it through Steam, you have to use the CD keys from Steam and activate them on Uplay's client. You can access the CD keys by looking at the properties of the game in Steam. The keys will have "Uplay" next to them to signify which keys go into Uplay's client

DominatorGTX1
04-01-2016, 11:33 PM
I got the sawed off shot gun but no Hazmat gear yet. I check the rewards vender everyday.

Natchai_Ubisoft
04-02-2016, 03:31 PM
Season Pass holders should've received all 7 outfits yesterday. Just to make it clear, the Hazmat set is called CBRN in game.
Please visit the Rewards Claim Vendor at the back of the BoO

warmachine74747
04-02-2016, 09:00 PM
i have still not recievied my gear and I am playing the requalr pc version through uplay. purchased the game from gamestop. ordred my seasons pass through uplay. I got the hazmat gear when I started the game. the confirmation email I got said there was no activation needed for the season pass