PDA

View Full Version : hello i am keep getting delta 20000988 error when i try to loot stuff in game

xhizors_TR
04-01-2016, 12:35 PM
hello it started happening today 31.03.2016 after special report i guess ,whenever i try to loot something it kicks me from game and gives me delta 20000988 error it also effects our party because they get kicked too , so we lose our progress and game time , also whatever i loot it goes away too . its like i am cursed please help me . i have been playing like over 330h this game i love it however its a grinding game and i dont see a point in a game that related to grind but you cant upgrade yourself since whenever you loot something your game progress gets reset and you lose the items that dropped & looted on you and also effects all party since they gets the same error because of me.

photo link of error : https://gyazo.com/f078cee1655c1f359ea4a180b95d103e

• ISP: ttnet(turk telekom)
• Router model:zyxel
• WireD connection
• Home network

Zakuaz
04-01-2016, 02:39 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402016-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first! Make sure you hardware is set up proper, ports forwarded, various peripheral 3rd party software turned off... do a magic dance and try not to get to pissed LOL.

There is no known solution to the problem.

Try and post your issue in one of the established "Delta error" threads so we can consolidate the topic and give the Devs/Support a better view of the problem.

xhizors_TR
04-01-2016, 03:03 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402016-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first! Make sure you hardware is set up proper, ports forwarded, various peripheral 3rd party software turned off... do a magic dance and try not to get to pissed LOL.

There is no known solution to the problem.

Try and post your issue in one of the established "Delta error" threads so we can consolidate the topic and give the Devs/Support a better view of the problem.

i reinstalled game , made my router factory default , reseted my dns, deleted folders in documents(division settings folder) , ipconfig renew&flushdns , 970gtx i3820 8gbram i dont think its hardware issue since i get kicked only i loot purples in game i can loot blue and greens but as soon as i loot purples i get kicked by game delta 2000988 . i guess NEXT GAME NEXT GAME rip 340h game time...

edit: it is a connection issue and it has a random timer for kick its not depend on looting purple since i just got kicked off while i was fighting against some mobs and looted only blue like after 10 sec so its not purple loot bug or sth like that i think i was just unlucky to get kicked each time while&after i was looting a purple

edit 2: i realised when i changed my character on my account and when i loot i can keep those stuff on me and i dont lose or i dont get kicked and get delta error so my character has bugged i cant loot anystuff with my main character whom i opened first on the far left , eventhough i loot stuff in dz i get kicked from game and my party get kicked too and i lose all stuff in my bag(non extracted items).normally in pve zone i lose stuff i looted and i get kicked in 10 second after i loot a anything(green,blue,purple)