PDA

View Full Version : PC Terrible latency, only while playing in groups or near other people

Seuvyx
04-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Right now the game is unplayable for me outside of solo. I'm playing as if i have 1000+ latency. Just constantly 3-4 second lag spikes non-stop when in groups or near other players. This happens in the dark zone, in missions, anywhere im near people. I get around 100mbps down, and my internet works fine for every other task. downloading, streaming, playing any other online game.....but when I do group play on the division, I lag to all hell and I can't figure out why. I've tried restarting the game, the computer, cycling the modem. I disabled voip thinking maybe it was lagging me out. Also my skype connection starts lagging terribly once I start getting the division lag spikes so it seems like something about the game is hogging up my bandwidth.

ZackruleZ
04-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Right now the game is unplayable for me outside of solo. I'm playing as if i have 1000+ latency. Just constantly 3-4 second lag spikes non-stop when in groups or near other players. This happens in the dark zone, in missions, anywhere im near people. I get around 100mbps down, and my internet works fine for every other task. downloading, streaming, playing any other online game.....but when I do group play on the division, I lag to all hell and I can't figure out why. I've tried restarting the game, the computer, cycling the modem. I disabled voip thinking maybe it was lagging me out. Also my skype connection starts lagging terribly once I start getting the division lag spikes so it seems like something about the game is hogging up my bandwidth.

Same for me. Occasionally it is also followed by a DELTA error with the crash of the connection to the servers. unplayable.
Is not the antivirus, is not firewall, is not background programms. I have no problem with other games.
It could be my router problem or my provider but i dont think. i have never had similar problems before.

Jayxe
04-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Same for me. Occasionally it is also followed by a DELTA error with the crash of the connection to the servers. unplayable.
Is not the antivirus, is not firewall, is not background programms. I have no problem with other games.
It could be my router problem or my provider but i dont think. i have never had similar problems before.

Same here, I really want to play the end game but if I can't group, I can't play end game. I hope someone figures something out quick,

V0sahl0
04-01-2016, 02:32 PM
This used to happen to me too but somehow not anymore :)

Egy_Hero
04-01-2016, 03:39 PM

is the delta error you get is 2000988?
if not what's the error you get?

Jayxe
04-01-2016, 09:17 PM
There is no Delta Error, or error at all. It's just horrible lag in game when in a group or near people. It doesn't disconnect entirely.

DirtyPluto
04-02-2016, 02:41 PM
This used to happen to me too but somehow not anymore :)
Care to share it. Please...

Arcadius03
04-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Looks like im not the only one with the latancy issues, mines been like it since the maintance yesterday, i thought it was down to my router, but i did all the normal cycles on my router and pc, i even raag my isp and got them to do a connect test, and it came back with zero issues.

Jayxe
04-10-2016, 08:12 PM
It's still happening today, I'm hoping the new patch fixes it. Otherwise, I don't know what to do...

sycosingo
04-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Same issue for me !!! Still... been in last 2 patches.