PDA

View Full Version : The time has come..

Mr_Shade
03-31-2016, 04:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

As you may have noticed, I have been a little distant recently - for which I apologise - however I have been busy with a new challenge, being in charge of the whole community team, over at the EMEA CRC.

As I have been promoted, I can no longer serve the community for Assassin's Creed - so it's time to hand over the mantle of AC Community Manager to someone else.

It's been an amazing few years - having joined Ubisoft in 2009 and seeing the different AC game launches with you guys, it's something I will always remember, however it's now time to step down.

I want to thank you all for your support and helping make my time with the community something special.

You guys are awesome!

:o

So without further ado - here's you new CM :)

Ubi-JollyCharly

Ubi-JollyCharly
03-31-2016, 05:56 PM
Hello Assassins,

First I would like to thank Mr_Shade for introducing me to you guys :)

I am very happy to pick up the torch and join the great AC community.

I will present myself quickly, and will leave you the room to quench your curiosity after. Shoot your questions, don't hesitate! :)

I am 26 years-old, and I'm French. I joined Ubisoft end of 2015, and have been since then the lucky community manager for another lovely community : Trials Frontier.
For a few days now, I am part of the Assassin's Creed team, and I am eager to get to know you and share your passion for the games!

I hope we will have a good run together and keep this community awesome ;)

JollyCharly

PS : I know there are some great artists among you guys. Should anyone feel like it, I am in desperate need of a cool Assassin's Creed signature for the forum, and I would love to ask you to make me some propositions :o

Sorrosyss
03-31-2016, 07:39 PM
Mr_Shade, we only crossed paths very briefly but you've always been very friendly and helpful. I wish to thank you for all your efforts for the AC community, and wish you all the very best for your future endeavours! Take care! :)

So, Ubi-JollyCharly - welcome! That's a fantastic username. Hehe. Hope you enjoy your time looking after the warring Assassins and Templars in here. The odd Sage here and there too.

Anyway, you want questions;

1. Who is your favourite Assassin?
2. Which is your favourite AC game?
3. What is your favourite cheese?

;)

col_96
03-31-2016, 07:45 PM
Thank you for everything Mr Shade!

Welcome Ubi-JollyCharly!

ERICATHERINE
03-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Take care of yourself mr shade. ^-^

To Jolly Charlie,welcome in the Assassin's creed part of the forum. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to answer, but here are my questions.
1. Is it true the next ac game is made by the same team as black flag?
2. Will we finaly control someone in the next ac game md?
3. Is the rumor about ac empire true?
4. Is the "short time rumor" about the next ac game being released at January 2017 true or false?

^-^

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-31-2016, 10:37 PM
Awwww Mr Shade!!

Glad to see you're moving on up, but you know we'll miss you.

Stay awesome and enjoy your new adventures!

And to JollyCharly, welcome to the AC forums!! We'll try not to be so much trouble :rolleyes:

As for questions, first things first: Favorite assassin and favorite game? :p

Locopells
03-31-2016, 11:33 PM
Welcome Jolly!

ze_topazio
04-01-2016, 12:19 AM
NOOOOOOO, Mr_Shade, don't leave us! :( good luck with your new job. :)

Welcome aboard Ubi-JollyCharly, we are all nice, sort of. :)

phoenix-force411
04-01-2016, 02:37 AM
NUUUUU!!!! I am too used to you being around. We will miss you,greatly, Mr_Shade. Also, your thread title reminded me of Devil May Cry 3.

pacmanate
04-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Mr_Shade!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew about your promotion but I had no idea that you were leaving the AC brand. You've been here as long as I can remember and the boards won't be the same without your constant ";)" plastered everywhere to make all our heads explode! :'(

All I can say is Thank You for everything you've done for us here; keeping us in line! More importantly, thanks for treating me like a person rather than a fan. I will always be thankful for everything you've done for me and for these forums.

Ubi-JollyCharly - Welcome! You've definitely come at the right time, these boards get a bit hectic when a game is about to release. Luckily I can say that everyone that is here is a nice person!

Ureh
04-01-2016, 09:45 PM
We're gonna miss you Mr_Shade.

Hey JollyCharly, good luck.

HDinHB
04-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Mr. Shade? Mr. Shade? You forgot to say "April Fool's!" Mr. Shade?

You have been a good influence on this community, and you will be missed!

Welcome Jolly! You have some very big shoes to fill. (Seriously--have you seen Shade's feet? They're ginormous!)

Black_Widow9
04-02-2016, 01:45 AM
http://img00.deviantart.net/e428/i/2011/224/1/c/ac___let_s_hug_ezio_by_mibu_no_ookami-d2zfg0q.jpg

It has been a pleasure being your partner in crime for so many years. :)

Welcome Jolly!!!!!!

https://40.media.tumblr.com/890bf8c2983e4264f5069cbd3e80e940/tumblr_nztavq8j2C1v2ak59o1_500.jpg

Venetica1
04-02-2016, 02:17 AM
I am so in love w/the AC series, I own all of them, but Syndicate is incredible, thank you all at Ubisoft for all the work put in to this masterpiece

SixKeys
04-02-2016, 07:26 PM
So this is what Soon™ was always referring to? :(

You've been here since the day I joined, Mr_Shade. Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything you've done for the community.

Welcome, JollyCharly. You have big shoes to fill. ;)

ERICATHERINE
04-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Don't you answer to the questions, Jolly Charlie? ^-^

Sushiglutton
04-04-2016, 03:03 PM
So long Shade, hope the zen-like patience you've developed here will be useful in your future projects :D! Hello JollyCharly, welcome out of the ...shade.... ;)

Don't you answer to the questions, Jolly Charlie? ^-^Shouldn't you let him settle in before trying to pump him on classified information :p

ERICATHERINE
04-04-2016, 04:06 PM
So long Shade, hope the zen-like patience you've developed here will be useful in your future projects :D! Hello JollyCharly, welcome out of the ...shade.... ;)

Shouldn't you let him settle in before trying to pump him on classified information :p

I'm not talking about only my question, you know. It's just that from my point of view, 2 days are more than enough to know which ac character/game, someone prefer. :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
04-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Thanks for all of your kind words ;)

Been a pleasure!

ERICATHERINE
04-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Thanks for all of your kind words ;)

Been a pleasure!

You're welcome. ^-^

bitebug2003
04-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Congratulations on your promotion Mr_Shade it was pleasure to work with you - wish you all the best :)

Hello Ubi-JollyCharly, a warm welcome from me :)

Ubi-JollyCharly
04-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Thank you all very much with your kind welcome :o

Mr_Shade, we only crossed paths very briefly but you've always been very friendly and helpful. I wish to thank you for all your efforts for the AC community, and wish you all the very best for your future endeavours! Take care! :)

So, Ubi-JollyCharly - welcome! That's a fantastic username. Hehe. Hope you enjoy your time looking after the warring Assassins and Templars in here. The odd Sage here and there too.

Anyway, you want questions;

1. Who is your favourite Assassin?
2. Which is your favourite AC game?
3. What is your favourite cheese?

;)

to answer your questions, I think I will chose Syndicate, simply because the 19th century is my favorite historical period, and I think I didn't spend so much time just walking around to enjoy the city and the atmosphere, paying attention to every little details (especially the clothing, love costumes ^^), than with Syndicate. It is a difficult question to answer, and it always raises passionate debates, but I chose Syndicate as it combined the pleasure of the game and a personal interest, if that makes sense ^^
And can I chose Evie, because she's a girl? :p
Otherwise I will say Desmond, because nostalgia, because memories of my first gaming experiences with my brothers... I am a sentimental :D

But the hardest question is the cheese one.... hum.... my favorite cheese is the Comté... I think... I don't know :D

Take care of yourself mr shade. ^-^

To Jolly Charlie,welcome in the Assassin's creed part of the forum. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to answer, but here are my questions.
1. Is it true the next ac game is made by the same team as black flag?
2. Will we finaly control someone in the next ac game md?
3. Is the rumor about ac empire true?
4. Is the "short time rumor" about the next ac game being released at January 2017 true or false?

^-^

haha, nice questions ERICATHERINE!
but I don't have answers for now ;)

JollyCharly

ERICATHERINE
04-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Thank you all very much with your kind welcome :o

haha, nice questions ERICATHERINE!
but I don't have answers for now ;)

JollyCharly

You're welcome.

Ok, thanks. ^-^

RVSage
04-09-2016, 04:46 AM
Welcome Ubi-JollyCharly , and good bye Mr_Shade , wishing you good luck

RinoTheBouncer
04-13-2016, 09:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

As you may have noticed, I have been a little distant recently - for which I apologise - however I have been busy with a new challenge, being in charge of the whole community team, over at the EMEA CRC.

As I have been promoted, I can no longer serve the community for Assassin's Creed - so it's time to hand over the mantle of AC Community Manager to someone else.

It's been an amazing few years - having joined Ubisoft in 2009 and seeing the different AC game launches with you guys, it's something I will always remember, however it's now time to step down.

I want to thank you all for your support and helping make my time with the community something special.

You guys are awesome!

:o

So without further ado - here's you new CM :)

Ubi-JollyCharly

It's so sad to see you go. You will be missed, greatly. I hope you keep lurking around the forums, at least. It would be great to keep hearing from you. Congratulations on your promotion, and I wish you all the best with your new endeavor.

Hello Assassins,

First I would like to thank Mr_Shade for introducing me to you guys :)

I am very happy to pick up the torch and join the great AC community.

I will present myself quickly, and will leave you the room to quench your curiosity after. Shoot your questions, don't hesitate! :)

I am 26 years-old, and I'm French. I joined Ubisoft end of 2015, and have been since then the lucky community manager for another lovely community : Trials Frontier.
For a few days now, I am part of the Assassin's Creed team, and I am eager to get to know you and share your passion for the games!

I hope we will have a good run together and keep this community awesome ;)

JollyCharly

PS : I know there are some great artists among you guys. Should anyone feel like it, I am in desperate need of a cool Assassin's Creed signature for the forum, and I would love to ask you to make me some propositions :o

It's such a pleasure to meet you. I'm Reno or RinoTheBouncer and I'm pleased to welcome you as our new Community Manager.
I'm sure we're gonna have a wonderful time here.

Looking forward to meeting you someday.

Assassin_M
04-18-2016, 03:28 AM
Oh damn, I just saw this. Wow, I'm really sad now, everyone's moving on. I'm happy it's towards better things, though. Really gonna miss you, Mr_Shade. Thank you so much for all the time, patience and dedication. And thank you so much for helping me in a lot of occasions. I owe you a lot.

Have fun:D

pacmanate
04-18-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm really sad now, everyone's moving on.

Why does this keep happening to us? Every year, man.... every year.

Assassin_M
04-18-2016, 07:06 PM
:(

Oh and welcome to the new manager, of course. I'll tell the boys to behave.

Black_Widow9
04-18-2016, 11:17 PM

That's my job. :p

ERICATHERINE
04-18-2016, 11:46 PM

That's my job. :p

We (the girls) don't need other people to tell us to behave, it seems. :p

Ubi-JollyCharly
04-21-2016, 10:18 AM
It's so sad to see you go. You will be missed, greatly. I hope you keep lurking around the forums, at least. It would be great to keep hearing from you. Congratulations on your promotion, and I wish you all the best with your new endeavor.

It's such a pleasure to meet you. I'm Reno or RinoTheBouncer and I'm pleased to welcome you as our new Community Manager.
I'm sure we're gonna have a wonderful time here.

Looking forward to meeting you someday.

Welcome Ubi-JollyCharly , and good bye Mr_Shade , wishing you good luck

Thank you! I am looking forward to meet your around the forum :)

Oh damn, I just saw this. Wow, I'm really sad now, everyone's moving on. I'm happy it's towards better things, though. Really gonna miss you, Mr_Shade. Thank you so much for all the time, patience and dedication. And thank you so much for helping me in a lot of occasions. I owe you a lot.

Have fun:D

No worries guys, Mr_Shade is not far. We actually work in the same office, so I'll pass on to him all the love you want at any time ;)

Gurls powaaa :cool:

Mr_Shade
04-22-2016, 09:53 AM
[waves]

I'm not far away... :)

pacmanate
04-29-2016, 09:54 PM

*gets reminded of 2012 and runs into wall*

ERICATHERINE
04-29-2016, 11:29 PM