PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to create loopcams on ps4

joyrider3774
03-31-2016, 07:19 AM
I remember on pc, when creating customn tracks, there was a way to switch camera to bumpercam before entering a loop an then switching back to the other (/default) one. when comming out of the loop. Is this somehow still possible on ps4? If so anyone willing to share how? My guess is that it might not be possible anymore, but i'm not certain cause i think ive seen it happening on nadeo tracks, altough not sure what evironment. I'd like to do it for stadium

pro2typeX
04-01-2016, 09:50 AM
It does work, but i can't tell you how. At least Nadeo had some campaign tracks on PS4 which uses loop cams as well!

I guess good luck finding.. :D

joyrider3774
04-03-2016, 11:00 AM
yeah i've seen at least 1 customn map where it was done as well just before the small / long loops i'll try to contact the track author

joyrider3774
04-04-2016, 09:06 AM
i contacted the author of a track that had a loop cam (not in the usual loops though but the long small one) he said he did not do anything special in the track editor and that the game did it automatically, as this did not happen in my map using the same parts. i'll try this evening to see if i can make it happen somehow also. I did create my track in advanced editor maybe it only happens in simple mode or depending on what piece is placed before the loop. (I'm talking about stadium not tested with other environment).

Also it's possible nadeo created the tracks on pc and just imported them on ps4 / xbox i think on pc it's still possible to do this "manually"

joyrider3774
04-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Yesterday i searched a bit and i found out that if you use the simple editor and use for that one kind of loop the prebuild set of blocks (the ones already attached together) then you have a loop cam. However it's impossible to do this in advanced mode, pretty weird that you can do more things in simpel mode then in advanced mode