Some disastrous things!

WE NEED THESE BLOCK-OPPORTUNITIES!

http://i.epvpimg.com/uYa9e.png

http://i.epvpimg.com/a0hZd.png
|- Top 30 Record (Dedimania)
|- Top 30 Local Records
|- Rename Tracks
|- Rename own Rooms
|- Disable other cars while driving (If there are 100 people on one server you cant see anything anymore.
|

Thanks for your attention.
pro2typeX

pro2typeX
03-31-2016, 11:56 AM
#push

pro2typeX
04-03-2016, 02:46 PM
#push

gam3doc76
04-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Well..

The "normal" editor, should be for "advanced" too. With the difference that you have the option to edit terrain and scenery in "advanced".

The advanced control settings are very frustrating and not easy or logical to deal with.

Quattro7PL
04-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Yeah, I have no idea why would they delete some of the most important things in TM like records. It's what keeps you with TrackMania, chasing with others times. And I really miss those colorful and unique nicknames. Even naming our own maps is very important, nobody will remember map 053 by Some_user. Everybody remembers Dutch_Delight or Kindheidstraum. Please Ubisoft/Nadeo, add those features to the game because if not then PC players will stop playing TMT soon what would be a real shame because Turbo is really great game and has very good potential.

joyrider3774
04-05-2016, 08:40 AM
another thing that's missing is the option to create loop cams on ps4. I figured out that if you use simple mode and the prebuild / attached set of blocks for the special "long and narrow" loop it has a loop cam however if you use advanced moe and attach the pieces together yourselve you can't have a loop cam. So it seems the simple editor is more advanced to the advanced editor when it comes to loop cams lol

pro2typeX
04-07-2016, 12:59 PM
up