PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Visha Kanya (Poison girl of Ancient India)

gagan.josan
03-29-2016, 02:32 PM
I have a nice idea about future assassin's creed game. Last Assassin's Creed Games were boring and We need something completely different.
SO here is my Idea:

Set in Ancient India During Maurya Empire (321185 BC)

A Visha Kanya (Poison Girl) as an Assassin

Who were Visha kanya?
Visha Kanya were used by kings to destroy enemies. The story goes that young girls were raised on a carefully crafted diet of poison and antidote from a very young age, a practice referred to as mithridatism. Although many would not survive, those that did were immune to other poisons and their body fluids would be poisonous to others; sexual contact would thus be lethal to other humans.There also exists a myth that says a Visha Kanya can cause instant death with just a touch.

Visha Kanya was mentioned in the ancient Indian treatise on statecraft, Arthashastra, written by Chanakya, an adviser and a prime minister to the first Maurya Emperor Chandragupta (c. 340293 BCE).

Story:
Ancient Greeks who invaed north India in search of Apple of Eden and Assassins with help of Maurya Defend this Apple of Eden.

Key Characters:
ChandraGupta Maurya: was the founder of the Maurya Empire and the first emperor to unify most of Greater India into one state.
Chanakya: was an Indian teacher, philosopher, economist, jurist and Advisor and prime Minister of ChandraGupta maurya
Visha Kanya: as an Assassin
Greeks as templars

Why I liked this setting?
Because I think we need something different. Last Assassin's Creed games were boring and with similar setting and nothing new. by the way Assassin's Creed Black Flag was last game which i enjoyed playing.

I hope you guys like this idea. and SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH