PDA

View Full Version : Cache Locations?

MAJ0R_K0NG
03-28-2016, 12:23 PM
In "new York Collapse" April mentions in her notes the locations of 5 caches of supplies.

Did anyone ever find any of these in the game?

subpeo
03-28-2016, 12:43 PM
I asked the same question, but did not get any answers. I am getting my book this week, so I will post about it hopefully. I am afraid I already found some, because PvE map is full of them and sometimes they are quite away from mission areas.

subpeo
04-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Well, the book is sold out with reprint happening in May. Bummer. Having any luck with finding those caches?

jjoe4560
04-06-2016, 08:43 PM
I'm busy working my way through the book, writing up notes on clues to try and gather everything in a coherent form. Plus whenever I get AK related Echoes and other clues in game, they go in to the notes as well.

I feel like I'm getting close to pinning down the location of the lab and where she lived (although I think that's outside the playable area as in the book she constantly talks about home not being in Manhattan).

P.S. My order from Amazon was listed as delayed due to being out of print, despite me pre-ordering it. But it eventually turned up only a week after game release. So keep those fingers crossed!

subpeo
04-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Well, its out of print now. I am not buying from Amazon because I bothered my local bookshop with it so it only makes sense that I order from them. But everyone I tried to talk to said it wasn't available. Perhaps Amazon can find odd piece or two from cancelled orders and such.

BLC Elder Zimm
04-11-2016, 07:19 PM
I just finnished pick up all intel in game and have been caught up in the grind for the best gear. I need to read my copy and compile notes. It's an activity for this coming weekend as this week will be tied up attempting the Incursion and the new assignments. Do we have a central location/discussion board or topic for the "New York Collapse" content?

subpeo
04-12-2016, 08:35 AM
Not that I know of. But there is substantial reddit page about it I don't want to peek there and won't link to it because it does spoil a lot of the content. So if you don't mind it just google and I am sure it will be one of the top 5 finds.

On another note, my local book store beat Amazon and found me a copy of the book - I am collecting it today. I am really really happy.

Edit.

Ok we are all grown ups, so it's up to you whether or not you want to read the page. They made lot of good work on this book, so if you share information from this page make sure you link back to the source:

Watchout, SPOILERS (https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/49z8no/book_spoilers_new_york_collapse_book_secrets/)

Neumeusis
04-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Aren't the caches thoses rewarded in the Agent Intel (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/agent-intel/) page, mission 4 ?

subpeo
04-13-2016, 02:03 PM
I doubt it. But at least one of those agent intel caches is actually within mission area (virus investigation, close to BoO). I have my book now, but I haven't got to the puzzles yet.