PDA

View Full Version : Question - Unable to Make Ships, what does that little ship with the red "1" mean?

dohfromdust2012
03-28-2016, 12:19 AM
As the subject says.

I have everything I need to make ship, but there is an small image of a ship, both for trade and war ships, in the listed requirements. It has a red "1" next to it and I do not know what that means. I cannot construct ships and I suspect that's why but I cannot find an answer to what I should do anywhere.

Also Is there a manual or other resource that explains these things? Thank you for any help offered.

dmdilks
03-30-2016, 08:27 PM
More likely you don't enough people. The more people you have the more ships you can build.

http://anno1404.wikia.com/wiki/Anno_1404_Wiki

dohfromdust2012
03-30-2016, 09:53 PM
Thank you very much for responding. I am having very little luck getting details about this game. I appreciate the information very much.

dmdilks
03-30-2016, 10:14 PM
I could do more but they have remove the Info on stuff that you need. The forum has no more Info that were Sticky's. Sorry haven't been here, been doing a lot tech stuff on a mother board forum. I don't play the base games any more I just play the Mod. I had that as a Sticky too.

The funny part is that they kept my Sign but couldn't keep my 2566 post and being a forum veteran.