PDA

View Full Version : How-to manage pack

omdunor
03-25-2016, 11:30 PM
No answer ,thanks anyway

vic_must_play
04-01-2016, 10:30 PM
It is a one way system from stash to pack. You can only remove stuff from ypur pack via using it for crafting. Otherwise it is just put everything you might need in your pack - if there is room for it - no weight penalty. Probably no other replies here as no real management is involved at present, just fill it up as much as possible from stashes and by direct hunting and gathering.

omdunor
04-03-2016, 03:59 PM
It is a one way system from stash to pack. You can only remove stuff from ypur pack via using it for crafting. Otherwise it is just put everything you might need in your pack - if there is room for it - no weight penalty. Probably no other replies here as no real management is involved at present, just fill it up as much as possible from stashes and by direct hunting and gathering.

Bla bla bla...Like if I did'nt already know that! You really are pathetic! lol

HorTyS
04-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Bla bla bla...Like if I did'nt already know that! You really are pathetic! lol

oh cool, you start a thread, remove the question in it when it isn't answered within your own perceived deadline, and then talk $#!+ to the one guy who took the time to reply to what I'm guessing was a stupid question to begin with. Can't wait to see your other contributions around here...

omdunor
04-16-2016, 01:31 PM
oh cool, you start a thread, remove the question in it when it isn't answered within your own perceived deadline, and then talk $#!+ to the one guy who took the time to reply to what I'm guessing was a stupid question to begin with. Can't wait to see your other contributions around here...

You must be happy you found something to b i t c h about ...Keep guessing,it really shows you're simple minded...I have a saying : "When you don't know what you' re talking about ,just shut the f u c k up!

HorTyS
04-16-2016, 05:50 PM
You must be happy you found something to b i t c h about ...Keep guessing,it really shows you're simple minded...I have a saying : "When you don't know what you' re talking about ,just shut the f u c k up!

If pointing out valid observations about how flawed your post was can be considered b!+(#ing then I guess so. I haven't paid much attention to your few posts but from what I've seen they've been pretty hostile without alot of provocation on matters that are common knowledge that could easily be answered by looking at past threads. It seems you don't even take your own advice..

omdunor
04-17-2016, 03:22 PM
If pointing out valid observations about how flawed your post was can be considered b!+(#ing then I guess so. I haven't paid much attention to your few posts but from what I've seen they've been pretty hostile without alot of provocation on matters that are common knowledge that could easily be answered by looking at past threads. It seems you don't even take your own advice..

This is a game forum,not a psycology evaluation ,so evaluate games and leave me the f u c k alone and I won't comment your intervention in my threads.

HorTyS
04-17-2016, 03:57 PM
Look dude, you joined these forums only recently and have less than 10 posts yet you've been hostile and aggressive almost instantly from what I've seen. No one here has done anything to instigate any of your behavior, and if anything vic was doing quite the opposite yet you lash out at him. You can be annoyed with it, thats fine, but you don't need to go on the offensive about it. Ignore it and move on if you don't feel like it was any help, being a rude @$$hole solves nothing.

UbiBooma
04-18-2016, 06:27 PM
Flaming/insulting other members on the forums is explicitly against forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/774684-Forum-Rules). We give infraction points to anyone who does this, and 3 points results in an automatic ban. Just a reminder -- please be civil... we get enough of this on The Division forums, no need to bring it to FC Primal. :p Thanks everyone.