PDA

View Full Version : New to AC and loving it!!!

Sickboy7979
03-25-2016, 10:19 PM
Hey everyone! New to the forums, and somewhat new to the AC series! Here's the 2 minute version: I downloaded AC4: BF as part of Xbox Games with Gold. Played it and LOVED it. I recently got into open world games via Far Cry. That said, I loved BF so much that I bought every AC game. In the last couple months I've finished AC4, AC1, and recently AC2. I just started on Brotherhood last night and am loving it so far! What a great series! I don't know what took me so long!! Love all the games I'be beaten so far. Can't wait to get to the next chapter! Look forward to contributing to the forums!

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Hey there!

Welcome to the forums, and welcome to the AC world.

Feel free to ask us anything you might need help with, or just to discuss anything AC related.

Make yourself at home :)

ze_topazio
03-25-2016, 10:46 PM
http://oi61.tinypic.com/144a0dy.jpg

Locopells
03-26-2016, 12:27 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome, glad to see a newcomer! Keep us posted, it's not often we hear from first-timers, these days!

BananaBlighter
03-26-2016, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the franchise. I too was introduced to it via AC4, but soon played the rest and loved them all. I'd really like to know your opinions on the more recent games too, once you get to them. A lot of old fans seem to hate them, saying they're no longer 'special' the way the older games used to be. So I'd like to hear an unbiased view that has not been distorted by nostalgia. I myself admit that AC4 is my favourite game in the franchise, but it's probably too because, as I've already said, it was my first.

SixKeys
03-26-2016, 09:57 PM
Good to see some enthusiasm from someone who loves both new and old titles. Many of us in the old guard can get a bit overly cynical and grouchy. ;)

Black_Widow9
03-26-2016, 11:24 PM
Welcome to the Forums and AC! :D

Sickboy7979
03-27-2016, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm really enjoying Brotherhood. I'm about 12% synch so far. Just completed the first Romulus temple. I haven't been this excited about a video game series in years. So far, I've really enjoyed every game I've beaten. I know everyone thinks the Ezio Trilogy is the best. So far, I'm really loving it and enjoying the story. That said, BF was amazing. Looking forward to working through all these games and getting to the modern ones on my Xbox Ones (Unity and Syndicate). I don't know that I could put a finger on my favorite one of the four games I've played so far. They are all great in their own way.

Jessigirl2013
03-28-2016, 02:43 PM
http://oi61.tinypic.com/144a0dy.jpg
LMAO:rolleyes: