PDA

View Full Version : Three bizarre bugs...

Splotchie
03-25-2016, 02:15 PM
I'm going to make this short and to the point, if you guys need other information just ask me and I'll be happy to provide.
First, if you're using a controller (in my specific case it's an Xbox 360 controller) and you turn it off while you're in the editor, the game doesn't see it when you turn it back on. You have to restart the game for the controller to work again. Turning it off in other parts of the game works normally, and you can turn it back on and keep playing.

Second, the clouds in the sky are constantly flickering on and off while driving.

Third, any time I try to join a multiplayer server the loading bar goes up to 96% and then bumps me back to the menu with an error message.

Splotchie
03-25-2016, 02:52 PM
I've got a fourth one for ya. The 3d texture decals don't work. I think this is because the Nice and Very Nice shader models don't work -- every time I run the game if I go back to config it's reset to "Fast". And I will answer your question before you ask it -- the Nice and Very Nice shaders work just fine on Maniaplanet on the same computer, and TmT even autodetects Nice as the optimal quality like Maniaplanet does.

Also, I just did update my graphics driver and it didn't solve a thing. It's not exactly unplayable but these are some pretty serious glitches. So, down to you guys... this is why Ubi should have let you guys run a PC beta.
Don't ya just love release weekend? :P