PDA

View Full Version : [PS4]Pre order issues!

Ubi-Alinoa
03-24-2016, 11:22 AM
We are aware of players not being able to access the game on the Playstation® Store.*

We are actively working to resolve the issue and will keep you updated as we know more.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Here is an update about this issue:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1419086-Update-about-the-EU-PS4-preorders-Forums

Hello everyone,
We would like to come back on the issue affecting the PS4 preorders. The issue preventing players to access to the full content of Trackmania Turbo has been identified.Until it’s fixed, we decided to remove the time limitation on the online play of the Trackmania Turbo PS4 trial. You’re free to play as long as you want on the servers using the Canyon Grand Drift environment only.We sincerely apologize about this issue and we are eager to see you enjoy the full content of the game.
The Nadeo Team.

Last update
Fix is up for more and more players:

Greetings all
Just a heads up, it's now working for me (no re-download, no restore licences, just happened to launch it again, hoping to get lucky...)Thought I'd comment here because of course, they haven't actually tweeted or communicated anything yet. Maybe it's rolling out and I'm just lucky, but yeah give it a go. Hopefully we're all sorted now.Happy racing!

MyAceStationPs3
03-24-2016, 12:41 PM
We are aware of players not being able to access the game on the Playstation® Store.*We are actively working to resolve the issue and will keep you updated as we know more. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I thougt it could be a problem with the beta 3.5 PS4 OS. I get back to the 3.15 version. Same issue so don't waste time trying this.
Hope it will be resolved soon and before this long week-end.
Thx Ubi for doing your best

hawk2586
03-24-2016, 02:49 PM
Hmm, thought that something was wrong with the preorder and purchased it a second time. Will I get a refund? (39,99€)

Paddy_D_23
03-24-2016, 02:58 PM
Well at least I'm not the only one with this problem, that's something I guess.

UltraJove
03-24-2016, 02:58 PM
HI Everybody,

I have the same problem ! I pre-ordered the game and at midnight i was with friends ready to play at this game in spilt mode.... but when it came the moment to select this game mode i couldn't choose it... and the game asked me to pay again 39,99 € ...

In general when someone pre-order a game it is to get fast and full access to the game as soon is possible... it is a totaly fail :)

So i try to unlock my game but i don't want to pay again. So what we have to do now?

Regards,

Antoine

AlexNidhogg
03-24-2016, 04:20 PM
Same problem here... This is the first time i buy a game day one on psn and not on Blu-ray Disc... So unlucky!
Well, at least, we can try to make trackmaster medal on 5 tracks fot 35€ :D

Fabeltrak
03-24-2016, 04:35 PM
Hope this have any kind of compensation for us, the firsts who pre-ordered the game and the lasts being able to play it. So far it's been +15h and still we've paid 36€ for nothing.

BiedroN290
03-24-2016, 04:48 PM
Same here in poland i preorder trackmania want to play to get rank up nad now every one play and i can't becouse i pay the price and what i get ? 1h demo... Maybe somone at least maybe we have an updete from devs about when we could play trackmania on ps4.

SquareToShoot
03-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Ridiculous it's taking this long.

UltraJove
03-24-2016, 05:34 PM
Message from the PSN... sying they are hving some issues and they does everything possible to make the game full access before the weekend... let's see :)

AlexNidhogg
03-24-2016, 06:11 PM
The worst... we've got the game installed on our ps4... just need a... key.
Why nobody have the key? I think it's a Sony problem... not Nadeo, not Ubisoft.

First to pay/order... last to play...
Ok that was the only one day i've got the possibilitie to play... until monday :D

Ubi-Alinoa
03-24-2016, 07:24 PM
Here is an update about this issue: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1419086-Update-about-the-EU-PS4-preorders-Forums

Hello everyone,

We would like to come back on the issue affecting the PS4 preorders. The issue preventing players to access to the full content of Trackmania Turbo has been identified.

Until it’s fixed, we decided to remove the time limitation on the online play of the Trackmania Turbo PS4 trial. You’re free to play as long as you want on the servers using the Canyon Grand Drift environment only.

We sincerely apologize about this issue and we are eager to see you enjoy the full content of the game.

The Nadeo Team.

Ubi-Alinoa
03-25-2016, 07:24 AM
Fix is up for more and more players:

Greetings all

Just a heads up, it's now working for me (no re-download, no restore licences, just happened to launch it again, hoping to get lucky...)

Thought I'd comment here because of course, they haven't actually tweeted or communicated anything yet. Maybe it's rolling out and I'm just lucky, but yeah give it a go. Hopefully we're all sorted now.

Happy racing!