PDA

View Full Version : Glaz

Relligion_
03-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Hello RB6 community I'm in avid rainbow six player on Xbox one. Even though it can be very glitchy and unfair most times somehow I always end up with the remote in my hand. I'll get straight to the point Glaz's sniper needs a buff ASAP.. There's no way you should have to take more than 3 shots to take down an operator. The sniper does the highest damage in the game but somehow it seems the weakest. Glaz is way too plain. Well I'm here I think castle should be allowed 4 armor panels just how mute has 4 jammers. The reason I say that is because when you're playing bomb it would make more sense to split the armor panels accordingly to try and seal off the bombs from enemies reach. Also frost should have an extra welcome mat.

AkenoKobayashi
06-05-2016, 04:22 AM
His rifle is a 3 shot kill weapon. The DPS of a DMR is different than an SMG or an Assault Rifle in most games. He doesn't need a buff. He needs a second primary though. Something for CQC, since most of the maps, if not all, are CQC maps. I think four APs are acceptable. I guess four Mats, too...4 of everything!