PDA

View Full Version : Mirror in Spitfire??

Kepatzu
05-19-2004, 07:34 AM
i have wathed AEP_ALL.trk track and i notice a mirror on spitfireÔ┬┤s roof... when im playing quick combat there isnÔ┬┤t mirror...
how i can get that mirror to the roof and does other planes have a mirror??? like hurricane???

Kepatzu
05-19-2004, 07:34 AM
i have wathed AEP_ALL.trk track and i notice a mirror on spitfireÔ┬┤s roof... when im playing quick combat there isnÔ┬┤t mirror...
how i can get that mirror to the roof and does other planes have a mirror??? like hurricane???

x6BL_Brando
05-19-2004, 08:11 AM
Go to Control setup in the game. Scroll down the listing until you find Mirror and check if you have a key assigned to this function. If not, assign a spare keypush to it and you will have a mirror. There are two mirror settings - low and high definition - so it's a threefold cycle; no mirror, l/d mirror, h/d mirror.....back to no mirror.

I just looked in the manual - look under Miscellaneous Controls for Toggle Mirrors Show/Mode.........you will have to define a key.
Mouse click to the right of the definition and a small rectangle will appear - press the key you have chosen and it will appear in the space. Bingo!

You may encounter a large fps drop, especially in the AEP planes....I think that'll be addressed in the patch.....but the original FB planes (like the Hurri, you'll be pleased to hear) don't mess with framerate on my rig.

Hope that helps.