PDA

View Full Version : Problems with connection and rankings [fixed]

aarjen116
03-22-2016, 03:18 PM
I have a problem with the rankings showing up in the top right corner when playing.
After 'World', 'Country' and 'Region' it says "unavailable". Therefore, after I complete a track (either in singleplayer or multiplayer), it doesn't update the global and national rankings.
This is very annoying, specifically in multiplayer, because the big letters of the rank updates stay on the middle of the screen during the next multiplayer race. Are you aware of this issue? Is something with the servers?
Hope to hear from you soon.

petrus_roman
03-22-2016, 03:48 PM
I have a problem with the rankings showing up in the top right corner when playing. After 'World', 'Country' and 'Region' it says "unavailable". Therefore, after I complete a track (either in singleplayer or multiplayer), it doesn't update the global and national rankings. This is very annoying, specifically in multiplayer, because the big letters of the rank updates stay on the middle of the screen during the next multiplayer race. Are you aware of this issue? Is something with the servers?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Here was the same problem.

Digniax05
03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Same here.

giffmana
03-23-2016, 02:41 AM
aye, had(have) the same problems.

i guess and hope, these bugs will be fixed when the game official is released.

Maybe some starting problems with the servers. i dont know.

e_wORX
03-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Yea all of the sudden I have this issue too. If I join a room with my friends I have those RANKING UNAVAILABLE across my screen unless I quit out and rejoin. I have to rejoin at the start of every single race.

Ubi-Alinoa
03-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Normally this issue is fixed. Could you please confirm it is working on your side?

e_wORX
03-24-2016, 08:22 PM
I've completed 3 races and it seems fixed. Thank you very much.

giffmana
03-25-2016, 01:16 AM
yup, the issue is fixed for me.

thanks!