PDA

View Full Version : PC Some ammo restock boxes not restocking anything.

Flurocrayons
03-21-2016, 11:09 PM
I've tried to use the restock boxes in The Meat Locker, Madisons Stand and Autumns Hope and I do the animation like I'm interacting with it but I don't get any ammo or medkits or grenades from it. If I fast travel away and come back it still doesn't work.
So far I know the main Base one works for now, and Madisons stand worked yesterday but now It doesn't. I'm not sure if the other safehouses work for now, but those are the 3 I tried that haven't worked and I tried the main base which did. Autumns Hope stopped working for me yesterday and my friends were complaining they noticed it too, but the other 2 that are now broken were fine until today.
So to get more ammo after a mission I have to fast travel back to main base or a working safe house every time instead of walking to the closest one.
I've tried restarting the game, my computer, fast travelling away and then back.

Edit: Recently unlocked and completed the area of Gramercy - that safe house ammo box worked fine, have now just unlocked Stuyvesant safe house - ammo box doesn't work.

BrickNoodles
03-22-2016, 12:25 AM
I keep having those too not to often but relog helps usually this bug is followed with damage not showing on the enemies.

Flurocrayons
03-22-2016, 12:34 AM
I keep having those too not to often but relog helps usually this bug is followed with damage not showing on the enemies.

Relogging hasn't fixed mine at all - it's been persisting between log ins, and I've not had the damage showing issue yet.

BrickNoodles
03-22-2016, 03:14 AM
Relogging hasn't fixed mine at all - it's been persisting between log ins, and I've not had the damage showing issue yet.

I know it is probably a silly question but did you try Game Files Verification? It would not probably fix permanently however it did fix my falling through the map problem or I have been lucky not to step in those spots since then. Sometimes my friends seem to get some kind of cashed error or corrupt file in game folder and usually it works just to do Verification

Flurocrayons
03-22-2016, 03:45 AM
I know it is probably a silly question but did you try Game Files Verification? It would not probably fix permanently however it did fix my falling through the map problem or I have been lucky not to step in those spots since then. Sometimes my friends seem to get some kind of cashed error or corrupt file in game folder and usually it works just to do Verification

Verification didn't find any broken files, and it didn't fix the issue anyway, but thanks for the suggestion! Also, good thing it fixed your other issue, that's a pretty horrible issue to be having!