PDA

View Full Version : Canadian and further DLC recruits

PinguThyPenguin
03-21-2016, 05:37 AM
Will we ever get Canadian (and further DLC countries) as recruits?

For the Canadians you could possibly remove the shotgun from the marksman rifle and assault rifle and give them to the attacking recruit, give the SMG and shotgun to the defender and give the pistol to both, allow for frag/stun grenades and breaching charges/smoke grenades as gadgets (like the British and other recruits I think?) .

This could also be done with future DLC countries, if it has a certain gadget associated with the weapon just remove it and give it to a recruit.

Just my 2 cents.

The Bolt 76
03-21-2016, 06:36 AM
Would you really want 5 of frost shotguns on defense when you are on attack?

Krazy_Kirby
03-21-2016, 08:08 AM
people need to stop trying to make the recruits be better. they are inferior to the operators for a reason- you are supposed to only use them when you're new to rhe game and don't have many operators

PinguThyPenguin
03-21-2016, 09:31 AM
Would you really want 5 of frost shotguns on defense when you are on attack?
You can have five M1014s and people don't mind that?

PinguThyPenguin
03-21-2016, 09:34 AM
people need to stop trying to make the recruits be better. they are inferior to the operators for a reason- you are supposed to only use them when you're new to rhe game and don't have many operators
It's not so much trying to make them "better" it's just about having more choice, personally I choose recruits over operators due to customization (not the weapon kind), breaching charges, grenades, stun grenades, smoke grenades, nitro cells etc.

A team of recruits can do better than a team of operators, it's about choice.

Krazy_Kirby
03-21-2016, 10:30 AM
It's not so much trying to make them "better" it's just about having more choice, personally I choose recruits over operators due to customization (not the weapon kind), breaching charges, grenades, stun grenades, smoke grenades, nitro cells etc.

A team of recruits can do better than a team of operators, it's about choice.

but the same people using recruits would do better as operators. also they will never be better on defense because only 1 reinforcement

SMH
03-21-2016, 11:04 AM

Not necessarily. You can also use recruit if you have a specific loadout in mind and you would rather have two secondary gadgets.

EliteForceGames
03-21-2016, 12:14 PM
I've played with a team of Blitz and Montagne and a recruit with whatever he chose, Fuze and Thermite... to round out the 5 teammates, we owned a Flawless Victory 4 matches in a row.

I didn't get why people complained about the game, only problem i ever had was the headshot sponge that was introduced in like 1.3, but that's long over with.

We are the LEET, We Will Stand Up to Trolling, Be Constructive in ALL our Mannerisms, and not have ridiculous signatures that try to advocate our invalid superiority...

[EDIT] Ah, surpassed me in posts in ~3months lolz, you really master noobz, eh?

jeffjordan93
04-06-2016, 01:57 PM
IIf any thing from the canadian side i want is Our Camo on more than just the new operators. like you give every country US Digi but no Can Digi for the people who prefer it? But back to subject I kinda agree but just don't give anyone but frost the Shotgun and give attachment-less Buck and Frost's SMG to them

AkenoKobayashi
06-05-2016, 03:31 AM
I agree that there should be Recruits from the new CTUs. I see no reason why not. Five Super 90s are worse than five M1014s? Worse than five SASGs? When the SAT is added, I will want to test out the new weapons and I KNOW that I will not always be fast enough to select them. Sure, Recruits are not meant to be the main choices, but they still add something to the game.