PDA

View Full Version : PC None of your games work ? whats going on?

UnFraged
03-21-2016, 12:13 AM
ok, so i upgraded my pc and installed a SSD drive as C:/ and my old drive as D:/ after i installed all my updated drivers i install steam and uplay.. i then install my uplay games but steam nor uplay will lunch the games.. i have uninstalled and reinstalled on both of my drives and i ran everything as an administrator i have also checked the firewall to allow for uplay and steam and the games to bypass the firewall.. yet still i cant play the games.. all the other games i have run just fine it only UBISOFT game that will not run.. im sorry but when you pay 60 buck for a game it needs to work or you at least need to come out with a fix.. so far i see nothing left to do but stop buying ubisoft games .. this sucks because i would relay like to play the division but if i buy it i know it just won't run.. i have farcry downloaded right now 60 bucks seems to be down the drain.. this is my last ditch effort before i am done with ubisoft for good.. what can i do to fix this please....... :mad:

UnFraged
04-08-2016, 02:18 AM
wow thank getting back to me i will never but from ubisoft again i guess.. i don't ask for much just a working game or a way to fix your busted ****.. GJ

The_DuckOfDeath
04-08-2016, 11:48 AM
I had this issue with Watchdogs at launch, and it is fixed now. I have been moving games to different drives and for a while, and also switched to SSDs. Go into UPlay settings and make sure you go into "default game installation location" and update it to the proper path (your old drive, I guess is where the games are). Then go each game in Uplay and click "install" or "download". The game isn't really downloaded again, just the reference is fixed.

Fixing Steam is similar. In the main menu up top, go to Steam->Settings->Downloads->Content Libraries. Click the "Steam Libraries folders" button and add the game folder.