PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia Geforce Experience, cannot optimize game.

Trinn1
03-21-2016, 12:00 AM
I have updated my nvidia geforce experience driver to the latest which is 364.51.
For some reason it cannot optimize The Division. Was wondering if anyone have this issue and has a fix for it.

I am playing on a laptop.
Specs:
i74810Q(forgot which model) 2.8ghz
16gb ram
1tb hard drive
Nvidia Geforce GTX 870m 3gb

Thank You!!

RamPhleg
03-26-2016, 05:09 PM
I have updated my nvidia geforce experience driver to the latest which is 364.51.
For some reason it cannot optimize The Division. Was wondering if anyone have this issue and has a fix for it.

I am playing on a laptop.
Specs:
i74810Q(forgot which model) 2.8ghz
16gb ram
1tb hard drive
Nvidia Geforce GTX 870m 3gb

Thank You!!

+1

Neolitejukebox
03-26-2016, 05:11 PM
AFAIK the "optimize" is just gfexperience adjusting your in-game settings for you. (according to what it thinks is best for your specific card)

I think you can do it yourself , instead of just waiting for nvidia to release some "default" ones for each gpu.

Edit: I just tested myself and I can "optimize" the game just fine ( although I didn't cause the settings it proposes are asinine )

So the only reason it may not let you do it is if he's not looking for it in the right place.

Go to Geforce Experience Preferences:

Add the location were division is installed to the Directory list.
Ask Geforce experience to re-check for all games.

It should find "Tom Clancy's The Division".

If you already have the correct folders added , then I really dunno why it doesn't find it.

Bigodon
03-26-2016, 05:18 PM
AFAIK the "optimize" is just gfexperience adjusting your in-game settings for you. (according to what it thinks is best for your specific card)

I think you can do it yourself , instead of just waiting for nvidia to release some "default" ones for each gpu.

the champion's choice
here gf experience is bugged out too, but nothing is better than our own judgement to see what we can turn on or of and what is possible to sacrifice some fps in gain of visuals or vice-versa.

Neolitejukebox
03-26-2016, 05:27 PM
the champion's choice
here gf experience is bugged out too, but nothing is better than our own judgement to see what we can turn on or of and what is possible to sacrifice some fps in gain of visuals or vice-versa.

I also prefeer it , some people might like better shadows to more shadows or vice versa , I think that the choice of what to "sacrifice" to get more fps is very personal

That and GFexperience was telling me to put anisotropic to 1x :P

khurasheed
01-19-2018, 02:57 AM
Hi Everyone! Like you so many other Navidia Geforce users face similar problem. As you mentioned your Geforce experience is not working good and at same time some users got the solution after upgrading windows 10 but some many users have same error in any windows. There various ways to get the solutions which I found from https://appuals.com/geforce-experience-not-opening/

Force_Dragon
01-19-2018, 11:44 AM
Try these in order one at a time:
make sure uplay and the Division are not running in the background and then launch and try geforce experience
clost geforce experience then right click and run GeForce experience as administrator
lastly delete the file GFXSettings.TheDivision.exe.xml in the C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division folder, launch game as admin, close game, try again