PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to make the game just a bit better

dosthisusername
03-19-2016, 12:37 AM
After having played the beta for a bit, I wish that personal bests that you beat while playing in a multiplayer room (or other places) get counted and saved for your campaign as well, I hate beating my personal best but then have it not count.. I'm also really surprised that you can't see the time of the person in first place when playing in a room, it seems like something really obvious to add, and I almost feel like it must be there, I just haven't found it yet. Being able to see what your personal best is while playing in a multiplayer room would also be useful, in my opinion. Having some sort of leaderboard for campaigns would also be nice - I'd love to see how close I am to beating the person in front of me, and so on.

Thoughts?

Ubi-Alinoa
03-19-2016, 02:41 PM
You can display players' times by pressing RB/R1 ;)

And enjoy the beta ^_^

dosthisusername
03-20-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm enjoying it a lot, thank you!

I still hope that we can at least get an option for showing the person in first place's time when racing in rooms. I mean, it shows my personal best in two places, but I have to hold R1 to see the scoreboard? It also wouldn't be as much of an issue if the scordboard materialised instantly, and I didn't have to lift my finger from the throttle (R2) to see the scoreboard. But even then I'd much rather be able to just glance over at the side and see who's in first with what time. It would also make the person in first place more visible throughout the race.

I'm not sure how the loading works and stuff, but watching a replay of the winner of the room's run (similar to when you're idling in the level menu where you choose a ghost to race, but with better camera angles so it's easier to see what they did) after the round is over (in time attack) would be nice too.

Having the option to filter or sort rooms so that they're closer to your skill level would also be nice.

Others have also posted with problems that were already fixed within the game, so showcasing the controls a bit better would be great too, I think.