PDA

View Full Version : Can't unlock races in Solo Campaign

Gambit.13
03-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Following on from what I've written in a post here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1413864-Progress-from-Closed-Beta) it appears that I can't unlock the next 5 levels in each environment even though I have gone through and raced the tracks again and achieving Gold on each one (but not beating Personal Best). When I press A on the locked tracks nothing comes up and when I finish the 5th race of each environment the options it gives to me on the post-race screen are Improve and Exit to Track Selection, with no Next Track option appearing despite its inclusion to the Open Beta (thank you!)

This may be as a result of opening up the first 5 tracks of each environment to everyone but it is locking the other 5 away despite being a Closed Beta player and having played all 40 tracks before and saving my progress.

Could you also investigate how some rooms are able to play the Green Series tracks online?

Thanks again.

Ubi-P4in
03-18-2016, 06:55 PM
Hey Gambit.13, the first 5 levels are only available on each environment during the beta. If you complete these 5 levels with any medal you should be able to play the next 5 levels in the next environment. Hope that helps.