PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft customer service is so bad. i want to know everyone.

wonderer79
03-18-2016, 02:32 PM
My account was hacked. So ask the ubisoft to recover. But There is no answer 4days.
what a super super kind. This is the first experience.The worst customer service in the world.
I will tell every site that i use. i promise u.

work8028
03-18-2016, 02:43 PM
i wait for 12days. ok?

Jmorgan108
03-18-2016, 04:08 PM
Been waiting 4 days for my ticket to be answered to :( They are one of the only companies that don't use a live chat system unfortunately. Been dying to play FarCry but cant because Support takes too long :/

Nyxzy
03-18-2016, 07:37 PM
Try poking them on twitter about it mate. I had the wrong code sent to me for my Hazmat preorder gear (Preordered on PC, was sent an Xbox One code.) First response I get back just tells me to redeem the code, I explain the problem again, I get an email back with an FAQ/Guide on how to redeem the code and to contact them if I have further issues.. I explain the issue AGAIN and get a response telling me it's gone to a lead agent.. 4 days of silence later and they close the ticket because I've not said anything?! Messaged them on twitter and went nuts about it and the dude that replied to me on Twitter actually managed to get it sorted finally. But yeah, they are absolutely useless.

Dolgothir
03-20-2016, 03:21 AM
I have 5 unanswered ticket, waiting for weeks. Other have tickets several months old still unanswered. However they only took 2 days to send me an email cancelling one of my orders, due to them claiming I didnt pay. Yeah well my bank account said something different.

Ubisoft is VERY fast when it comes to getting your money. When it comes to support, you are on your own.

Radoo-RO
03-26-2016, 09:10 AM
I have two tickets with no real help from support people for a week and a half.

Dante-Yoda
03-26-2016, 09:24 AM
Yes even steam support answers ubisoft is worse..

Black_Widow9
03-26-2016, 10:51 PM
Hello,

Please try using the Chat feature on the Support site if you'd like or you can also find them on Facebook and Twitter. If you need help afterwards, with a Ticket still, please let us know your region and Ticket #.

Thanks

Radoo-RO
03-27-2016, 03:56 PM
What chat feature?! Is it hidden? I'm on the EU Support site page, I think; I have English (UK) selected as language.