PDA

View Full Version : What, if any, attribute affects crafting

The_Mung_Bard
03-17-2016, 10:36 PM
A friend and I both finished up the UN mission and got the Damascus blueprint. I had assumed that all blueprints were created equal, only the resulting weapon/armor would have some variance within the given range. However, when comparing stat ranges of the blueprints through conversation, the damage range of the weapon on his blueprint was much higher for him than it was for me. We were both level 30, so I'm assuming this had to be attribute related, but I had to log off before we had time to compare. Does anyone know for fact what attributes affect the range (damage, armor, etc) of crafted items from blueprints?

VEL0CIRAPT0R-84
03-19-2016, 01:20 AM
A friend and I both finished up the UN mission and got the Damascus blueprint. I had assumed that all blueprints were created equal, only the resulting weapon/armor would have some variance within the given range. However, when comparing stat ranges of the blueprints through conversation, the damage range of the weapon on his blueprint was much higher for him than it was for me. We were both level 30, so I'm assuming this had to be attribute related, but I had to log off before we had time to compare. Does anyone know for fact what attributes affect the range (damage, armor, etc) of crafted items from blueprints?

The Blueprint is set, the gun is the same... The game is looking at all you current gear equipted to work out a theoretical DPS which will include things like damage increase, accuracy, stability bonuses and crit hit modifiers on your armours. Since your armours will be different your stats may vary by quite a bit and this affects the DPS you see, also the game takes into account the mods on your current weapon. Now that sidearm only has a muzzle slot, but if you have a muzzle on your previous sidearm it will look at those stats too