PDA

View Full Version : DZ01 enemy NPC's level is at 30?

CamoVecmin
03-17-2016, 10:46 AM
Ok so I take my sweet time by completing main mission, side mission, encounter and such on the PvE. Finish all that at level 30. Just now I entered DZ01 and to my surprise all the NPC is level 30 and my 75K primary DPS do no harm to them.

My DZ level is only at level 5 after I manage to killed a couple of enemy NPC. I have to fire more than 5 clips to bring down the enemy before I was overwhelmed by the enemy.

So how does DZ leveling work? Do they follow your PvE level? Should I re-roll new character and start DZ first this time?

Neumeusis
03-17-2016, 04:53 PM
Hello,

DZ folows the same rules than the rest of the game, but in its own ecosystem.

You have DZ money, DZ exp.
DZ mobs are way stronger than the mobs in the main game.

Re-relloing will not do you much good, unless you want to play with low-lewe Dark Zone (which start at lvl 10+).

Try to get some better gear in the normal game, then come back to the Dark Zone to get even better gear to progress deeper into the Dark Zone !

Regards,

luth411
03-17-2016, 08:46 PM
It's not meant as a solo experience. You should go in with at least a partner. The mobs are all veteran and elite.

Aliens4ever117
03-17-2016, 10:20 PM
I agree I'm lvl 30 with DZ lvl 55 and its meant for group play. When I play solo i just run for division tech and maybe a few DZ1 or 2 bosses.

The best way for you to get gear is run your Daily Hard missions and start running Luncoln Tunnel Checkpoint as its easy mission on challenging even as a fresh 30.
30 Phenoic credits each go buy gear from the vendor upstairs tech wing and start crafting away. Not only do you get gear from your phenix credits wether crafted or bought but you get equips for doing the mission each time.

Once you sgtart getting more HP and DPS is when you should start DZ solo or duo.

UxBomb
03-18-2016, 07:28 AM
Ok so I take my sweet time by completing main mission, side mission, encounter and such on the PvE. Finish all that at level 30. Just now I entered DZ01 and to my surprise all the NPC is level 30 and my 75K primary DPS do no harm to them.

My DZ level is only at level 5 after I manage to killed a couple of enemy NPC. I have to fire more than 5 clips to bring down the enemy before I was overwhelmed by the enemy.

So how does DZ leveling work? Do they follow your PvE level? Should I re-roll new character and start DZ first this time?

DZ level is independent of PVE level. Only at DZ level 30, then 50, you can buy stuffs from the DZ vendor.
PVE level determine NPC level in DZ. You'll not see very low level NPC in DZ1 because from DZ1, NPC scale to your PVE level bracket.

For PVE level 1-14, you'll be in same instance as people in those levels. DZ1 NPC level 10-12, then scale up to DZ6 NPC level 29-30.
For PVE level 15-19, you'll be in same instance as people in those levels. DZ1 NPC level 14-16, then scale up to DZ6 NPC level 29-30.
For PVE level 30, you'll be in same instance as PVE level 30 people. All DZ1-6 NPC level 30. No easy meat. :)

That's why, you'll see some post suggesting you enter DZ at PVE level 14, 19, 24, 29; the top levels of each bracket.
You encounter lower level NPC, up to 4-5 levels below you at DZ1, but they drop items at their levels.

DieHarder55
03-18-2016, 07:56 PM
DZ level is independent of PVE level. Only at DZ level 30, then 50, you can buy stuffs from the DZ vendor.

That is not true. At the DZ vendors around DZ1, you can buy stuff at DZ level 10 as well as level 30. I bought a Blue ACR there with 1838 DZ credits require a DZ level of 10.

I started playing the DZ at level 10, found out I need a little better gear and guns and went back in at level 12. I did okay solo against levels 11-12s in DZ1 and was able to extract gear plus earn enough DZ exp to get to DZ 10 to buy that ACR. Playing as a group is a lot of fun but you can play solo also. Have to play smart though as it is easy to die quick as they enemy is veterans and elites. i try to keep the engagements as mid to long range and use crowd control devices like the turret to keep them at bay for that type of engagement. Plus I bring the health station so I can hopefully raise myself if I go down.

CamoVecmin
03-18-2016, 08:07 PM
Thank's guys. I did just now join and play with other players. Now I'm level 25 and it was awesome! :)