PDA

View Full Version : Outpost stats glitched

xPoppu
03-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Hello,

First things first, I would like to say I am pretty disappointed regarding UbiSoft Support. This is by FAR the worst support experience I ever had with big companies. I created a ticket (02975765) more than one week ago on Far Cry Primal and I didn't have any update on it. SLA is 48h. Change your SLAs or respect it. Even worst, @UbiSoftSupport does not even answer my tweets. I spent 70€ day one on this game and Ubisoft Support does not even the respect to answer me.

That being said: here is my issue.

Basically, I attacked an output without conquering it. I quit the game when I died. Once back, the outpost was shown on the map as free (green icon, instant travail available). Problem is: it's not in my stats. I installed latest patch (March 15 2016), still not fixed.

Here is exactly what I did:

1. Attack outpost without conquering it.
2. Left game after being dead.
3. Relaunch game, see it was "green" on the map
4. Saw it was not in my stats.
5. Free another outpost to check if the count will update properly: did not.
6. Conclusion: I had 6 greens outposts on my map: only 5 validated.

Attached screenshots on the situation when it occured.

http://dragonquest-fan.com/divers/map.jpg

http://dragonquest-fan.com/divers/stats.jpg

FYI, I just conquered another outpost after latest patch (15 March), to check if it will update properly. Same issue: 6 outpost in my stats, but 7 green on my map.

I would like -at least- a feedback regarding my issue. A minimum of respect, please. Thanks.

xPoppu
03-21-2016, 11:55 AM
Wow. Not even an answer. WORST SUPPORT EVER.

Savage Kaliso
03-22-2016, 03:44 PM
I am having the same problem with the outposts. I have captured all of the bonfires, outposts and forts and I can't get the Expansion achievement because the stats in the cave are showing 14/15 captured but my map shows all are captured.

UbiBooma
03-24-2016, 07:07 PM
I am having the same problem with the outposts. I have captured all of the bonfires, outposts and forts and I can't get the Expansion achievement because the stats in the cave are showing 14/15 captured but my map shows all are captured.

Hi Savage Kaliso, have you completed all side missions as well?