PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters...

Eldainss
03-14-2016, 01:56 PM
I just had someone kill me in the dark zone, i had my spawning 50 meter from him, awesome, i can get my revenge for losing 5 k experience... 5.000!!!! 1/4 of my lvl.

I see him, so i start the hunt, i activate my scan and my dps signature, hes gonna die... Then he disapears in front of me...
WITH THE ****ING TIMER ON HIS HEAD STILL ACTIVE ????

WTF...

i lost 5.000 ****ing experience to a random idiot, wich found a way to abuse the system... ****ing awesome.

So, kill someone, force quit the game. wait the minute, then login and gain all expereience ???? ****ing **** game.

SO, i decided to kill him anyways. great, i got the damn mark on me now... and then people kill me.. and i lose ANOTHER ****ING 21.000 EXPERIENCE ????!!!!!

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME.

Do you wonder if iam pissed off at this ?? take a ****ing wild guess... I want my ****ing money back. or balance the ****ing pvp in the dark zone.

you should NOT ****ing lose 1 / 4 of your experience to *******s that abuse the ****ing system. it is ****ing ******ed.

I was lvl 41.5 DZ rank. 99% solo time. now iam back at 40.5 so i lost a whole ****ing level. for ONE ****ING DEATH. your game is ****ed up.

Not gonna play it anymore untill you fix this **** system of yours.
But i guess you (ubisoft/massive) doesnt care, since you got your money.

s0nicy0u
03-14-2016, 02:38 PM
I just had someone kill me in the dark zone, i had my spawning 50 meter from him, awesome, i can get my revenge for losing 5 k experience... 5.000!!!! 1/4 of my lvl.

I see him, so i start the hunt, i activate my scan and my dps signature, hes gonna die... Then he disapears in front of me...
WITH THE ****ING TIMER ON HIS HEAD STILL ACTIVE ????

WTF...

i lost 5.000 ****ing experience to a random idiot, wich found a way to abuse the system... ****ing awesome.

So, kill someone, force quit the game. wait the minute, then login and gain all expereience ???? ****ing **** game.

SO, i decided to kill him anyways. great, i got the damn mark on me now... and then people kill me.. and i lose ANOTHER ****ING 21.000 EXPERIENCE ????!!!!!

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME.

Do you wonder if iam pissed off at this ?? take a ****ing wild guess... I want my ****ing money back. or balance the ****ing pvp in the dark zone.

you should NOT ****ing lose 1 / 4 of your experience to *******s that abuse the ****ing system. it is ****ing ******ed.

I was lvl 41.5 DZ rank. 99% solo time. now iam back at 40.5 so i lost a whole ****ing level. for ONE ****ING DEATH. your game is ****ed up.

This rant should server as a PSA to everyone. If you react this way to a game, you have issues. Your parents would be proud of the above I'm sure....

Raj_Carrick
03-14-2016, 02:50 PM
Oh dear, where do we start...

TheCamelTojo
03-14-2016, 02:58 PM
i just had someone kill me in the dark zone, i had my spawning 50 meter from him, awesome, i can get my revenge for losing 5 k experience... 5.000!!!! 1/4 of my lvl.

With the ****ing timer on his head still active ????

Wtf...

I lost 5.000 ****ing experience to a random idiot, wich found a way to abuse the system... ****ing awesome.

So, kill someone, force quit the game. Wait the minute, then login and gain all expereience ???? ****ing **** game.

So, i decided to kill him anyways. Great, i got the damn mark on me now... And then people kill me.. And i lose another ****ing 21.000 experience ????!!!!!

Are you ****ing kidding me.

Do you wonder if iam pissed off at this ?? Take a ****ing wild guess... I want my ****ing money back. Or balance the ****ing pvp in the dark zone.

You should not ****ing lose 1 / 4 of your experience to *******s that abuse the ****ing system. It is ****ing ******ed.

I was lvl 41.5 dz rank. 99% solo time. Now iam back at 40.5 so i lost a whole ****ing level. For one ****ing death. Your game is ****ed up.

lol umad bro?

Eldainss
03-14-2016, 03:04 PM
This rant should server as a PSA to everyone. If you react this way to a game, you have issues. Your parents would be proud of the above I'm sure....

well.. if you have cheaters ruining the game, by abusing the system... then i think i have the right to be seriously ****ing pissed off as iam right now.

you should NOT be able to randomly kill someone, force quit the game or what ever the hell the ******* did, wait 1 minute to login to game, and gain 1/4 of experience bar. its ******ed.
and you know it.

if you kill someone, you should get perma flagged until death. so you can NOT cheat the system... (dont know why they DONT have this at start)...
And you should not lose so damn much experience either to begin with.

"gratulations, you lose your gear, AND 1/4 of exp lvl". ******ed system.

Wonder if they sat down one day:
"i know a fun pvp system"
"ok ?".
"let people lose 1/4 of their exp lvl on random pvp death".
"ok?? are you sure about that ?"
"yes, and also, if you die while red flagged, you will lose 100% of a level".
"seriously ? lose 1 hole level if you play pvp in a pvp zone ??"
"yes, it will be fun".

pvp in dark zone is messed up bad. all you have to do now then, Get a shot gun, run up to people, "hey, hows it goin". "hello, its .. .. " then 2 shot him to death, take his gear, 1/4 of his exp.
Quit the game, and profit... so if he then tries to get revenge, well, he will get red flagged... or he can use what ever damn cheat my abuser had. and do the same. kill / quit / profit.

sounds like a fun system. if you dont want people to play the game.

TheCamelTojo
03-14-2016, 03:27 PM
If you get that mad over a video game you have problems.

Namelus.
03-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Just to clarify. Thats not a cheat. If someone has a phase timer on them, it will move them to a different server in whatever time is specified to them. If they just kill you, and you dont kill them before the timer runs out, it will teleport them to a different server. Thats not a cheat, its more of a mechanic of the game. At worst you could potentially call it exploiting but its hardly even that because the player doesnt have much control over if the server decides to phase him. I dont think you should be mad at ubisoft for that mate.

BUT, I do agree. Darkzone level is punishing but not in a good way. Just a more of an annoying grind.

Eldainss
03-14-2016, 05:24 PM
Just to clarify. Thats not a cheat. If someone has a phase timer on them, it will move them to a different server in whatever time is specified to them. If they just kill you, and you dont kill them before the timer runs out, it will teleport them to a different server. Thats not a cheat, its more of a mechanic of the game. At worst you could potentially call it exploiting but its hardly even that because the player doesnt have much control over if the server decides to phase him. I dont think you should be mad at ubisoft for that mate.

BUT, I do agree. Darkzone level is punishing but not in a good way. Just a more of an annoying grind.

Why should you punish pvp to begin with in a pvp game ?? makes no sense at all to me. punish enough to lose your collected bag gear.

And it is ubisoft / massives fault. to have this system, and thinking it whould be fun pvp...

NavyElk
03-14-2016, 05:40 PM
It can be frustrating yes. But it is a mechanic of the game. I believe it is to force people to play with others (the MMO side of things) which I think is great. THERE IS SAFETY in NUMBERS. Use the Matchmaking or get friends to join ya. I used the Matchmaking system other day played with a guy from Iceland and Hungry. Was very cool. The dark zone is tons of fun, and has this danger about it that makes you actually anxious to go alone. Even with a group you can get killed and loose your level. It is part of the game. If you want the good loots or chance to get them faster then its part of the game you have to deal with.
I personally love the game in every aspect. Sure I has a few bugs right now but man its an amazing game!

Eldainss
03-14-2016, 07:57 PM
It can be frustrating yes. But it is a mechanic of the game. I believe it is to force people to play with others (the MMO side of things) which I think is great. THERE IS SAFETY in NUMBERS. Use the Matchmaking or get friends to join ya. I used the Matchmaking system other day played with a guy from Iceland and Hungry. Was very cool. The dark zone is tons of fun, and has this danger about it that makes you actually anxious to go alone. Even with a group you can get killed and loose your level. It is part of the game. If you want the good loots or chance to get them faster then its part of the game you have to deal with.
I personally love the game in every aspect. Sure I has a few bugs right now but man its an amazing game!

wait what... you love a pvp game to punish you to play pvp ??? i dont even want to know what you are doing in the weekends in your cellar...

Knaackman
03-14-2016, 08:29 PM
I could be in the minority, but I kinda wish the entire game was like the darkzone, and the darkzone was just the challenging area with nothing but elites as it is now. The concept of running into other players anywhere, and getting into it, or cautiously sidestepping them is really unique. The fact that there are "Safe Houses" around the entire map almost leads me to believe that was their intent, but were too concerned about the crybabies to make the whole world open to PVP.

Oh and to the OP, i had something similar happen, where we were on our way to extraction when a pair of rogues engaged us, but right after the firefight started we were ported to another server because we had a third party member trying to zone in. They went Rogue, got nothing but a big mark on their head, we left upset that we couldn't kill the bastards. It's a wonky mechanic of the game, but nothing game breaking.

Kal_84
03-14-2016, 10:21 PM
To be fair, i just came across a team of people running around insta-gibbing anyone they came across.

To give a bit more info:
Level 30 DZ
I have mostly high-end gear and weapons

Now, when shooting them, they take damage like you would expect (e.g. like an elite mob) - nothing unusual.
I was literally dieing in one hit from a Liberator, sometimes short range, sometimes with them barely visible. Even when i got the drop on one of them, turn, bang, I died...instantly.

Aimbot/assist perhaps?

Any other encounters with other players have been a lot more normal...you win some, you loose some, but you never get one-shot with an AR.

MIKESVT
03-15-2016, 12:53 AM
or he can use what ever damn cheat my abuser had. and do the same.

Abuser? You sound like a battered woman. You're right though, this game does not cater to revenge killings. But I feel like you went 41 ranks without going rogue, so congratulations on that. We need more players like you.

MIKESVT
03-15-2016, 12:54 AM
To be fair, i just came across a team of people running around insta-gibbing anyone they came across.

To give a bit more info:
Level 30 DZ
I have mostly high-end gear and weapons

Now, when shooting them, they take damage like you would expect (e.g. like an elite mob) - nothing unusual.
I was literally dieing in one hit from a Liberator, sometimes short range, sometimes with them barely visible. Even when i got the drop on one of them, turn, bang, I died...instantly.

Aimbot/assist perhaps?

Any other encounters with other players have been a lot more normal...you win some, you loose some, but you never get one-shot with an AR.

Could be net-code. If you look up Battlefield 4 net-code videos, it sounds like it fits the bill. I think it's hit or miss with those things (no pun intended). I have learned that high health in the DZ gives me a better chance at beating that.

BobBarnsen
03-15-2016, 02:45 AM
OP sounds a bit mad.

eblijsie
03-15-2016, 11:37 AM
"seriously ? lose 1 hole level if you play pvp in a pvp zone ??"

*whole

Aside from the gazillion other spelling and grammar mistakes this one bothered me the most.

xShorty30
03-15-2016, 11:53 AM
Maybe a first good way is to lock the Logout when a Agent is Red Flagged.

Next is Cheater now a big problem, i look on view pages to see what they can do.

Fully aimbot / ESP /Spread / Recoil and so on... Punkbuster/Fairfight protect.

Its crazy i hope they will instantly work to ban those F****ing noob player.

LiGaZavR
03-15-2016, 11:57 AM
I'll just leave it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMz6dJeBQvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cH7hE9ggEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Jmn9qQjWw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1P0oExgm4
How can I get my money back for the game? I do not want to play in the project, if they can not make a normal protection!

cream168
03-15-2016, 12:00 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hacking exists very well in this game, at least on PC and I've seen it my self already multiple times with my 76 hours played thus far. I've been downed by a player in 1 shot (most likely using the rapid fire/infinite ammo hack and instantly dumps a mag into your head and all my gear is high end besides having 80k hp, there is no way I would be downed in 1 burst or shot). I've seen people teleport/speed hack while being on a man hunt as well as being pumped full of bullets by 8 people and not dying. A lot of it is on the client side so apparently this game is easy to hack. And no, this is not from the beta, hacking is widely available in the full release version of the game as you can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snu5vhWYEmQ

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1093865&

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1094388

https://www.iwantcheats.net/tom-clancys-the-division-hacks-cheats-and-aimbot/

Pretty sad that the hackers blatantly mock Ubisoft's inability to detect and ban them. As far as I know there is no rank/exp/credits hack because that's server side but as proven there are many hacks available for this game out there. I honestly don't think they will do much about it on PC yet because most of the player base is on console even though it's not impossible to hack on console because there are still hackers who do.

NavyElk
03-15-2016, 05:35 PM
wait what... you love a pvp game to punish you to play pvp ??? i dont even want to know what you are doing in the weekends in your cellar...

I am not sure why it amazes me but, why do people have to jump to mud slinging and basement slang. I was simply stating my opion nothing more. BTW I own my own home and have 2 children that I have purchased The Division for also. So I have over $700.00 invested in this game. (2 new video cards for my kids computers, and 3 copies of The Division GOLD). I did not hate on anyone or OP for his opion just stated it can be frustrating, and that this was just some of the mechanics that were desgined into the game.

Uenaldo
03-15-2016, 09:20 PM
https://youtu.be/FPzONUoKjIY

"PiesForEveryone" he is active right now, this video is 5minutes old.

Russian_Jew
03-16-2016, 12:22 AM
Just to clarify. Thats not a cheat. If someone has a phase timer on them, it will move them to a different server in whatever time is specified to them. If they just kill you, and you dont kill them before the timer runs out, it will teleport them to a different server. Thats not a cheat, its more of a mechanic of the game. At worst you could potentially call it exploiting but its hardly even that because the player doesnt have much control over if the server decides to phase him.

That literally never happens m8 I end up with the same ****bois rouge trolling me (run infront of shot while using marksman instant rouge its dumb af)