PDA

View Full Version : Bugged achievement ashes to ashes

Moors2010
03-13-2016, 12:40 AM
Hello support team,

after i have beaten Batari an the vidoe of her kill in the flames, the achievement ashes to ashes didn't unlock.
I have now finished 100% of the game and the only achievement that is missing is ashes to ashes.
When I take a look in all of the achievements of Far Cry Primal there ist one secret achievement with 100& sucess,
but it isn't unlocked. Do you have any suggestions ? Thanks in advance !!!

UbiBooma
03-13-2016, 07:50 PM
Hello support team,

after i have beaten Batari an the vidoe of her kill in the flames, the achievement ashes to ashes didn't unlock.
I have now finished 100% of the game and the only achievement that is missing is ashes to ashes.
When I take a look in all of the achievements of Far Cry Primal there ist one secret achievement with 100& sucess,
but it isn't unlocked. Do you have any suggestions ? Thanks in advance !!!

Hello Moors2010, welcome to the forums. Congratulations on the 100% progress (with the exception of this, which may or may not be a bug). You may want to submit a support (http://support.ubi.com)ticket to see if there is any reason why this is happening from your end. The support team can problem solve the issue with you. Thanks for letting us know on the forums!