PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] – March 12, 2016 Restart

Ubi_Yannick
03-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Here’s the list of changes implemented during the server restart of Saturday, March 12, 2016

Disabled “Trained Talent” as it could give an unfair advantage in end-game content and in the Dark Zone. Note: this Talent will still be visible on weapons but will have no effect until a further update where it will be replaced on existing weapons
General balancing of experience gain and drop rates for items and currency

darksider807
03-12-2016, 11:40 AM
any chance of a double xp weekend like they do on call of duty. it would help me catch my friends up who have more time to play and are close to reaching level 30 already in the Dark Zone etc. because of that I can't play in the Dark Zone with them due to mismatch on levelling.

Letsroll09
03-12-2016, 11:41 AM
I keep getting a error message of (CE-34878-0) every time I try to play but you guys only wanna fix stuff for people who have the ability to play I've had since release and haven't played once

Tyrix
03-12-2016, 11:48 AM
I keep getting a error message of (CE-34878-0) every time I try to play but you guys only wanna fix stuff for people who have the ability to play I've had since release and haven't played once
You do realise that's a PlayStation error code and not a Ubisoft error code right?
Nothing Ubisoft can do about that. You'll need to contact PlayStation customer support for that one.

Capn Spoilers
03-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Any chance on an update on the bugged not being able to unlock tech wing and please dont say start a new character

TTV_roccet89
03-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Here’s the list of changes implemented during the server restart of Saturday, March 12, 2016

Disabled “Trained Talent” as it could give an unfair advantage in end-game content and in the Dark Zone. Note: this Talent will still be visible on weapons but will have no effect until a further update where it will be replaced on existing weapons

I agree with the Trained Talent as it was incredibly powerful.

I am very interested as in what the general balancing of experience gain and drop rates mean exactly ? People are reporting 1 or 2 Phoenix coins dropping from DZ mobs. That's a bit harsh considering it's the main item of currency at end game.

A bit more clarification would be greatly appreciated. :)

PoppieXL
03-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Any updated info about the bug regarding this mission, in which people are not able to compete it giving them the ability to unlock the Tech Wing in the BoO..??
Also any work around which doesn't involve creating a new character..?

Buffsterboy15
You do realise that's a PlayStation error code and not a Ubisoft error code right?
Nothing Ubisoft can do about that. You'll need to contact PlayStation customer support for that one.

#consolepeasent

CD Mikeyo
CE-34878-0 is a Playstation error code which is brought on by outdated software or not having the latest patch.
Try updating your console and then reinstalling The Division game client, as frustrating as it is, sorry if I insult your intelligence with this post.
Sometimes what seems obvious to some people is the last thought of someone else :)

B0bby-Z
03-12-2016, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=prodagi;11468977

I am very interested as in what the general balancing of experience gain and drop rates mean exactly ? People are reporting 1 or 2 Phoenix coins dropping from DZ mobs. That's a bit harsh considering it's the main item of currency at end game.

[/QUOTE]

2 Phoenix points on named bosses in hard missions to.

toastma5t3r
03-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Played 50 hours now and have nothing else todo. So much for end game....
Ohhhh an what do u plan to do about cheaters, there is no easy way we can report them.

cypher_complex
03-12-2016, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=Letsroll09;11468921]I keep getting a error message of (CE-34878-0) every time I try to play but you guys only wanna fix stuff for people who have the ability to play I've had since release and haven't played oncOk so I am going to assume that you have a PS4 and that you did some checking on this. I am also going to assume that you saw that this happens to other games on PS4. Hate to tell you on this one while the game was partially involved chances are it was prob more of a failure with the drive in the ps4 >.>. Yeah it sucks. It may be fixable but its not going to be super simple.

lilhawk088
03-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Still having problems with the rewards claim vendor

TTV_roccet89
03-12-2016, 12:02 PM
2 Phoenix points on named bosses in hard missions to.

Hard only ? Not challenge modes ?

Pheonix MDK
03-12-2016, 12:06 PM
any chance of a double xp weekend like they do on call of duty. it would help me catch my friends up who have more time to play and are close to reaching level 30 already in the Dark Zone etc. because of that I can't play in the Dark Zone with them due to mismatch on levelling.

Please don't do this, I won't be able to play all weekend cos I don't want to ruin it

Matthew_1103
03-12-2016, 12:07 PM

Leveling is already too fast. What do you need? Instant level 30 after killing a dog?

It's your console's problem. But if you search for it in google then you will see and it appears in another games. It's an old error code. Did you miss some system updates?

PomeloGG
03-12-2016, 12:08 PM

Any fix for the data missing and rollback of my account? Rollback like 5 hours and my level drop from 16 to 14

g4r15
03-12-2016, 12:10 PM

dear dev. i love this game. thank you so much.
but i have a bug to report : i can't finished the "upgrade medical wing" quest
it's buggy
i already upgraded my medical wing to 70% but the "upgrade medical wing" quest is still not finished

the other 2 wings is fine

any fix on this ?

Leodigarius
03-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Several more things need to be fixed, such as armor shouldn't be hard capped at 65%, crafting needs to be vastly sped up, and accuracy adding way to much to the DPS numbers on a weapon for too little gain.

TTV_roccet89
03-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Several more things need to be fixed, such as armor shouldn't be hard capped at 65%, crafting needs to be vastly sped up, and accuracy adding way to much to the DPS numbers on a weapon for too little gain.

Man speaks some truth

Ward.MG
03-12-2016, 12:23 PM
2 Phoenix credits is pretty ******** since we cant pick what we craft and then only get one change to said gear using frieken phoenix credits at an asinine rate. You people need to smack yourself if you think this is good crafting. I could understand maybe 8-10 credits for a named from 15 but 2 is just ******ed. Thats not balancing thats just pissing people off to want to play less right off.

Penoxi
03-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Hard only ? Not challenge modes ?

Hard mode PvE drop rates down to 1-3
DZ named mob drop rated down to 1-3

GJ, that's one way to completely kill the end-game and just make it yet another game you pop in once a day to do dailies.

VisibleEye
03-12-2016, 12:30 PM
any chance of a double xp weekend like they do on call of duty. it would help me catch my friends up who have more time to play and are close to reaching level 30 already in the Dark Zone etc. because of that I can't play in the Dark Zone with them due to mismatch on levelling. no to this, just play the game it's not hard to level.

Arokhantos
03-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Horrible mistake nerfing phoenix drop rate you only punish people who got into late.

JewDatBanana
03-12-2016, 12:51 PM
1. Who ever thinks a 2x XP is a must, needs to gtfo.
2. Thank you for the Midas fix, crap was OP.
3. I have to say the orginal phoenix credits were a little to high, making it easy to get recipes, gear, etc
4. The new fix for the phoenix is way over done. I know you can get more than 3 because I've gotten 6 since the restart. But if 1-2 shouldnt be an option. The range should be like 3-8 credits.
5. Fix Hard mode bosses giving blues...please.
6. Nerf NPC shotguns >.>

Impulselife
03-12-2016, 12:52 PM
You have completely ruined the end game for this game, Honestly if i didn't pre install it to my Xbox i would go sell this game it isnt worth it now, you'll have to grind for Days just to buy one blueprint? sure getting 200-400PC every few hours was out of this world but to Nerf it that Drastically is ridiculous, you should have brought it dont to maybe 7-9 at best, so it takes longer then before but theirs still a farming method, now players are basically forced to do a long grind to DZ rank 50 just to buy available blueprints with just DZ Credits

Arokhantos
03-12-2016, 12:55 PM

what trained tallent we talking about ? or all of them ?
nvm found out damn lol i destroyed my midas weapon yesterday i think :D

Impulselife
03-12-2016, 12:58 PM
what trained tallent we talking about ? or all of them ?

The one that Reduced your Signature Skill by 5-8% Per Critical Hit, (so infinite healing for Days)

Patsrule0316
03-12-2016, 12:59 PM
I've noticed that since the update, I am not hearing any special audio. I just did the times square mission and couldn't hear any instructions or anything describing how or why I was doing the mission. I cannot get phone recording or incident reports to play, either. My video surveillance is working, but no audio. What happened? (THis is on Xbox One, by the way)

Penoxi
03-12-2016, 01:01 PM
The one that Reduced your Signature Skill by 5-8% Per Critical Hit, (so infinite healing for Days)

The new broken talent is the Skilled = "Headshot kills with this weapon increase Signature Skill resources by 11%". On top of that, it scales with the increases from your gear :)
http://i.imgur.com/YE8blUn.png

Patsrule0316
03-12-2016, 01:13 PM
I've noticed that since the update, I am not hearing any special audio. I just did the times square mission and couldn't hear any instructions or anything describing how or why I was doing the mission. I cannot get phone recording or incident reports to play, either. My video surveillance is working, but no audio. What happened? (THis is on Xbox One, by the way)

I got it fixed by doing a hard reset on the Xbox. Logging out and shutting down didn't fix it.

sarf111931
03-12-2016, 01:16 PM
it's buggy
i already upgraded my medical wing to 70% but the "upgrade medical wing" quest is still not finished

any fix on this ?

I am also having the same problem with 2 of my wings even though I did finish the quests :confused:

xSpion
03-12-2016, 01:19 PM
1. Who ever thinks a 2x XP is a must, needs to gtfo.
2. Thank you for the Midas fix, crap was OP.
3. I have to say the orginal phoenix credits were a little to high, making it easy to get recipes, gear, etc
4. The new fix for the phoenix is way over done. I know you can get more than 3 because I've gotten 6 since the restart. But if 1-2 shouldnt be an option. The range should be like 3-8 credits.
5. Fix Hard mode bosses giving blues...please.
6. Nerf NPC shotguns >.>
I have to say, I agree with everything.

But also Devs, please look here: A list of things my friends and I think should be changed / implemented. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406667-SUGGESTIONS-A-couple-of-things-that-would-improve-the-game)

Cheers

BlackPsychoEcke
03-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Still having problems with the rewards claim vendor

I Have always the Problem....
After 42h Playing nothing from the Season Pass Items or the DLC i Buy <_<

Please, Fix this

shdndud3
03-12-2016, 01:43 PM
UBI's always well created game, even spoil the game. i know i know

nerf? midas? droprate? no. it doesn't matter.

The first thing to do ****ing shotgun and Ai damage.

sometimes i almost do braking my keyboard while playing division.

are you guys serious?

i have psychosis? oh. if so i understand.

GET THE ****ING NERF SHOTGUN AND ****ING DAMAGE.

THIS IS NOT CHALLENGE, JUST LIKE A ****ING HELL.

PrincipalHook
03-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Please fix the phoenix credit rate drop to something more reasonable, people do not want to spend weeks farming to just get 1 piece of equipment. 6-8 would be much more reasonable.

I PureSpartan I
03-12-2016, 01:50 PM

Why did you guys lower the droprate of phoenix currency in the DZ by so much?

I get 1 to 3 phoenix credits per boss. The risk versus reward is not in check. Why should I go into the DZ now? Farming for a phoenix blueprint will take me up to killing 60 bosses or more...

Please explain this to me?!

Darkstorm A1
03-12-2016, 01:52 PM

Harsh but needed. Several great gamers who spend 50+ hours in the game all said it was concerning that DZ grinding is the only endgame because daily and challenging missions are not worth it. Now you have to kill 10 to 15 named DZ bosses to get the same amount of phoenix credits as the dailies so there is a reason to do that. You also have a higher drop chance on high end stuff in the DZ and also DZ credits that you can use, so the enemies in there still are a good way to gear up, but they are now not the only efficient way. Very well done massive

Darkstorm A1
03-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Where is your risk? You cant loose phoenix credits, only get them at a much faster rate than in challenging missions that are actually challenging.. You only want fast rewards. Why do you need all the stuff now? So you are out of things to do tomorrow?

Darkstorm A1
03-12-2016, 01:57 PM
What? How do they kill endgame if the prolong it and make dailies useful again? They nerfed the one farming spot that gets you phoenix credits way too fast so you dont get all the good stuff in the first week and are out of things to do and you think it kills the endgame.. Lol

Lymark_
03-12-2016, 02:06 PM
6. Nerf NPC shotguns >.>

Speaking of challenging mode, that's a No.

Yes, those rushers 1 shot kill you with a shotgun 10 meters away, but this is what makes it fun and 'challenging'. More importantly, this makes people actually think of a plan and tactics instead of rushing like a no-brainer.

Our group spent almost 2 hours and eventually beat Russian Consulate in challenging mode last night. We came up with different builds and tactics and had a guy go with full skill power set, holding a shield tanking for us. It was so satisfying and willing to play more challenging missions in the future.

ThomasC35
03-12-2016, 02:12 PM
This really hurts y'alls future in selling games I understand that the game is good but if we can't play it why bother?

SplitCoreGaming
03-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Horrible mistake nerfing phoenix drop rate you only punish people who got into late.
Or people who took their time and helped freinds level like me, therefore avoiding DZ and hardest content until group of 4 is able.

kyxsune
03-12-2016, 02:14 PM
With rates of 10~15 per boss in the DZ there was no reason to do the daily mission. 20 minites in the dark zone could net a group of players >45 credits easy. I knoe because i ran with a group that did that for 11 hours straight. By the 6th hour we understood, this over powered route to progress is earily similar to the infamous destiny loot cave, albeit more engaging. We went pit, music place, extract, q building.

Immediately after we realized the nerf, we took out suped up gear to a challenge mission, and guess what. It was fun, challenging, and gave an adequate payoff.

Ubisoft made the right call here.

kyxsune
03-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Sorry for the misspellings, lack of punctuation etc. Typing on mobile is not fun and I cannot seem to edit the post.

Pseudoscope
03-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Hey Ubisoft, fun fact for you.

Eventually we'd all make it to the endgame. Some of us already have (not I). Do you know what you've done? Here I'll point it out.

1 - The ****buckets you were worried about ruining the game with high level gear - they already have it, now it's going to take months to get to a level where the 'noobs' can fight back.

2 - you have made this game a grind. So what if nobody did daily's or challenge modes, this is OUR game. We choose to play as we want. At least the DZ has the possibility to be different. You have player interaction. Dailies - scripted bull**** just with less players.

Did you actually sit down and figure out a roadmap? because it seems like you did 2 betas for the PR and then waiting until you got some actual data from the game before trying to 'pace us'

I will not be playing further until the grind is fixed. And I'm glad I didn't 'invest' in your 'season pass'.

If you want to increase the games longevity add some multiplayer. Proper multiplayer.

Rant over.

ValkyrieEdge
03-12-2016, 02:22 PM
With rates of 10~15 per boss in the DZ there was no reason to do the daily mission. 20 minites in the dark zone could net a group of players >45 credits easy. I knoe because i ran with a group that did that for 11 hours straight. By the 6th hour we understood, this over powered route to progress is earily similar to the infamous destiny loot cave, albeit more engaging. We went pit, music place, extract, q building.

Immediately after we realized the nerf, we took out suped up gear to a challenge mission, and guess what. It was fun, challenging, and gave an adequate payoff.

4 to 7 would have been fine tho 1-3 is over kill no point in trying to kill DZ names or do hard mode while my team is off now

Xuare
03-12-2016, 02:28 PM
The Phoenix nerf was way to much, seeing how some weapons costs like 200+, and then recalibrating high-end gear costs a fortune too.. i dont wanna have to farm 50+ bosses to be able to recalibrate my helmet...

kyxsune
03-12-2016, 02:32 PM
4~7 is still high though. The hard dailies give 15. If ur good u can run through that in about 25 min.

In 25min we were able to clear 5 camps of named enemies. Under 4~7 we'd net 20~35 creds. Plus a significantly better chancr of dropping yellow or purple gear.

Its just not worth running the dailes unless its this low. I feek they should reward rogue players(survivers) with pheonix credits and for the next few weeks split players in the darkzone by gear score. Reason being one of my squad mates has a dps of over 180k, and he shouldnt be anywhere near other players until they catch up.

RoDi 117
03-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Good Job with the Nerfs High-End gear was just to easy to come by and same for the credits, people need to work for their gear and 10+ credits from Named Guys was just to high, also will Trained Talent be replaced by a specific Talent or a Random???https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/screenshot/14b34675-7cbc-4bf6-a66d-6288e414a5e8?gamerTag=RoDi 117&scid=e2f10100-3928-4019-8789-5f12046dcb16

sakux2002
03-12-2016, 03:02 PM

While I agree that 10-15 might have been much in comparison, they've definitely went to the opposite extreme at 1-2 per boss. While they are fun right now, after your 20+ time of running them I'm sure you're not going to feel quite the same anymore. Personally I'd like to see named bosses drop at least 5, and if thats still too high they could always consider increasing the challenge mode payoff to compensate. Maybe increase the chances for high ends to drop in challenge modes or something along those lines as an added incentive. You do have the pvp player base that prefers the darkzone to pve content. Hell they could even make the 32 zones drop 5pc and scale down from there in the lower zones. Not everyone is going to farm as efficiently as your group either especially those just now to trying to catch up now. (4-5 PC in 32 zones, 2-3 PC in 31 zones, and 1-2 PC in 30 zones).

The amount of PC you get from DZ needed to be addressed, but now they're just forcing players into a different type of game-play rather than opting for choice.

S4R1N.PdM
03-12-2016, 03:06 PM
How the sincere **** are people advocating this severe nerf to phoenix credits..... do you people have no lives or what? Yes you could get them too easily in the DZ, but now you're competing with the entire dark zone for the exact same thing, Phoenix Credits.... which means that even with the most efficient route it's still going to take you hours before you can even do a single calibration.

But then you have people like me, who already have full high-end gear who are going to completely stomp anyone in the DZ because my DPS and Health are through the roof. Ubisoft have literally just made it to the people at the top are at a gargantuan advantage against lower geared players who now have to invest quite literally 10 times more effort that what we did.

That, is not, fair.
That, is not, balanced.

That is punishing the entire community for their failure to plan an endgame properly.

If you can only get Phoenix credits at a rate of 30 per run from a challenging mission and some extra if you do daily missions. Which means that those of us who already have high-end gear, are going to sail through challenging missions while everyone else has no chance and has to rely on daily hard missions. I just can't get my head around how badly designed this was, especially when only 4 missions can be done on challenging.

I really enjoyed the lack of massive grind in this game, I don't have any interest in playing WoW or other crap like that, so actually being able to feel like I'm making progress in a decent amount of time is incredibly important, but with the money sinks that is recalibration, we have yet another game where we're at the whims of RNGesus to actually get an item we want to use.

3/10 Effort ubi, glad you addressed the OP SMG talent and acknowledged P-creds were too common, but that dramatic of change would make an economist cry.

loops73
03-12-2016, 03:16 PM
I Have always the Problem....
After 42h Playing nothing from the Season Pass Items or the DLC i Buy <_<

Please, Fix this

I hope you know that you have to go into the store and download each pack before they will show up in game.

MoIestedMoose80
03-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Ok, If the reports of 2-3 Phoenix Credits from the Dark Zone, its pretty bad.

outside of getting to higher safe rooms, there is little to no reason to go to high dark zones, now there is even less since they are worth so little phoenix credits.

also can we have an ETA on fixing the reload glitch that happen when you wield a sawed off shotgun with a riot shield?

Machitos-01
03-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Well guys, it was fun. Time to roll out some alts and play this just like any other MMO which I don't have time to play because of "grinding".

As if the hackers in the DZ weren't enough, now I need to contend with high-end geared griefers.

Oh and lets not forget, that not everyone has a 4 man squad to go around doing Challenge Modes - and at this point doing it with puggers is just not happening.

gg Ubi. You just made your game into a traditional grindy MMO.

Hopefully getting geared will be balanced out to be on par, because this new change is making things even worse now, putting us far behind those players who had time to game a lot during the week when most others couldn't. I myself was waiting for this weekend to get some solid time in.

ps - XP rate is fine. Reaching max level takes about 15 hours if you're doing it right. It doesn't need to go faster or slower. It is at the perfect rate, so it's not too grindy like other games.

PoroBill
03-12-2016, 03:48 PM
gg Ubi, it was fun while it lasted. Will stop playing until they change either back or fix their ****.

Now you get max 60 / day those coins? + If you find motivation to grind those 1 counc per boss BS. They you buy lege and you have to reroll it, nice one. 2 roll per week etc etc <3 Gonna return now on some other proper games like Density

regxtrem32
03-12-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm on PS4. It has happened to me that when I use lock pick one of the doors requiring lock picking - the crate inside is glowing so is active. However, I use square on controller to get loot but once I do that the crate becomes inactive and wont give you the loot. Please check on this. I already missed two lock pick doors loot because of this. Thanks

Lucifer6six6
03-12-2016, 04:03 PM

Any idea when healthpacks will be usable again? Havent been able to use them in 2 days now, and really cant play without em

Dudeh
03-12-2016, 04:11 PM
I have no idea why people are complaining about this...
In the first 48 hours of release I got level 30 and full ilvl 31 high end gear. I'm only missing a few mods on my gun that's it..

This basically means I've got nothing to do until the incursions come out.

Even now you can still get about 120 PC an hour if you know what you're doing and have a good group to run Challenge missions.

margaretiak
03-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Hello, after the last update my stats are stucked and dont change or show completely messed stats..e.g. I got an item without HP bonus but it shows me bonus HP on this item. Or..I choose an item to equip because it has better stats and when I equip it, the old one gear shows better stats again. When I looked at stats while I tried different gear, they havnt changed at all.
Tried to restart uplay in case its client related, or there is an update..didnt help.

Thanks for help.

Regards

mdee.Rocks
03-12-2016, 04:30 PM

Yeah right.

Translation.

I farmed Phoenix credits with my group for 11 hours in first 2 days of the game, so I got so much ahead on gear curve that after this nerf nobody can touch me now, because it will take them weeks if not months to catch up to my 2 days of farming. Well done Ubisoft for making me OP, to the rest of you peasant casuals, suck it up.

p.s. Try doing challenging mode daily with average geared group and come back to talk about tactics.

ShadyKillas 69
03-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Wow two patches in less than a week! I know for some people it was a rough start and that some others might still be having problems. But for a dev to patch twice in one week is something I look at as a good thing. They are addressing issues as fast as they can and then not waiting around for large patches in a few weeks but pushing them out about as fast as they can. Also they communicate when there are problems such as server outages and they tell you why there was an outage such as power failure, not many other game devs tell you that and I'm grateful. Yes there is still room for improvement in both the game and the devs communication (I'm talking about you Mike errors and their generalized reply that is not the problem.) But over all I see steps in the right direction and I just want to say good work and it's appreciated.

B0bby-Z
03-12-2016, 04:49 PM
I like the idea of focusing on challange mode etc. But how is newly 30's goina gear up for that now? You can do the hard missions. But after you complete them what are you goina do besides log off ?

ImmortalArbiter
03-12-2016, 04:53 PM
This is so incredibly infuriating. I've worked all week and haven't had a lot of time to play. Now I have a pretty open weekend, and I was looking forward to spending some time playing and gearing up. But now what? If I do Dark Zone, those that have spent days there gearing up already will be able to demolish me in a moment's notice, while it will take me ages to make the same amount of progress they made in days.

And for the record, taking what little end game exists and making it take more time to get anywhere through player nerfs does not count as expanding it. I bought this game on a whim because I didn't think this was going to be another huge time sink and slog like Destiny. This change has made me immediately regret my purchase. Well done.

mozox
03-12-2016, 05:01 PM
it's Destiny all over again ...

DesertDog1178
03-12-2016, 05:04 PM
If you are going to nerf the drop rate on Phoenix currency, you need to give it back in other ways because now there are just people who farmed it when it was easier and they are plowing through people.

ImmortalArbiter
03-12-2016, 05:09 PM
And honestly, what is the path to gearing up now? Doing 2 dailies and signing off? Challenge missions and Dark Zone level 30 are going to be incredibly tough. Did you guys think this through at all?

Manny517MC
03-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Will delta error 20010186 be fixed?

DesertDog1178
03-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Some of the feedback on this is very important because now the Dark Zone is run by the overpowered people who got all of the gear while it was easy.

SilentFearHNR
03-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Speaking of challenging mode, that's a No.

Yes, those rushers 1 shot kill you with a shotgun 10 meters away, but this is what makes it fun and 'challenging'. More importantly, this makes people actually think of a plan and tactics instead of rushing like a no-brainer.

Our group spent almost 2 hours and eventually beat Russian Consulate in challenging mode last night. We came up with different builds and tactics and had a guy go with full skill power set, holding a shield tanking for us. It was so satisfying and willing to play more challenging missions in the future.

Shotguns are not chalenging - they are boring. Instant win vs them ? Drop a turret whit shock mod on. Gratz. All 5 shotgun rushers are now stuned in a line so you can enjoy headshoting the hell out of them.

AgentRed124
03-12-2016, 05:38 PM
I do not like this Phoenix coins nerf it shouldnt have been nerfed this bad.....

xSpion
03-12-2016, 05:50 PM
I do not like this Phoenix coins nerf it shouldnt have been nerfed this bad.....
Very much so..
But then again, I do think that people (including myself) got good gear, way too fast.

My suggestion as explained in my suggestions thread: Link here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1406667-SUGGESTIONS-A-couple-of-things-that-would-improve-the-game?p=11469971&viewfull=1#post11469971)

Miztra
03-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Am i the only one that thinks they should nerf the 2 Phoenix points even more, maybe not nerf in the drop but make the blueprints and the gear more expensive

MAJ_MinMax
03-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Am i the only one that thinks they should nerf the 2 Phoenix points even more, maybe not nerf in the drop but make the blueprints and the gear more expensive

yeah that's jsut a ******* suggestion

xSpion
03-12-2016, 06:08 PM

In my post above (comment #72), my thoughts of how it should have been done have been linked, but no, you are not alone.. I just think it's a bit too late to do it, since some (including myself) have fairly good gear now and haven't really worked for it, while people who ding 30 from now on have to put in a huge amount of work to get items.

xXANIMExLORDXx
03-12-2016, 06:13 PM

I honestly think a double xp weekend would be a terrible idea this is an mmo not a fps it's supposed to take time to reach max, I understand that your friends might be a higher level than you but considering it took people 15 hours to reach max level just from doing side missions and main missions you should hit lvl 30 within 30-40 hours for a normal player who can't binge the game for 15 straight hours like a few people did on launch day.

But I'm not shutting down the idea of potentially having a weekend for added benefits for e.g increased gain for phoenix credits or darkzone funds.

kyxsune
03-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Yeah right.

Translation.

I farmed Phoenix credits with my group for 11 hours in first 2 days of the game, so I got so much ahead on gear curve that after this nerf nobody can touch me now, because it will take them weeks if not months to catch up to my 2 days of farming. Well done Ubisoft for making me OP, to the rest of you peasant casuals, suck it up.

p.s. Try doing challenging mode daily with average geared group and come back to talk about tactics.

A) we actually ran a challenging mission twice cause were a group of 5 using the dark zone grouping to our advantage (ubi should look at that too)

B) thats my point. With the farm the named mobs, you dont need tactics. U could almost pull it off by shooting into a hole. Destiny style.

Lucifer6six6
03-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Even now you can still get about 120 PC an hour if you know what you're doing and have a good group to run Challenge missions.

No you cant. Unless you are finishing challenge runs in less than 15 minutes each

kyxsune
03-12-2016, 06:26 PM
I think the problem is not the settling point, but the realization that if one farmed not even 12 hours ago, it would be more time efficient than anything they can do now. That sucks.

mcpw
03-12-2016, 06:43 PM

How about you ****ing change the shotguns on challenging in PVE...bum rushing and ****ing 1 shotting 3 people at a time straight to being dead and needing a long *** revive.

Instead of ****ing everybody over on loot

mcpw
03-12-2016, 06:50 PM

How about you ****ing change the shotguns on challenging in PVE...bum rushing and ****ing 1 shotting 3 people at a time straight to being dead and needing a long *** revive.

62k HP, 3329 (46.64% mitigation), +5% protection from elites and named....1 shot every single ****ing time

Miztra
03-12-2016, 06:52 PM

62k HP, 3329 (46.64% mitigation), +5% protection from elites and named....1 shot every single ****ing time
If you get oneshotted = get better gear and learn to play better

steeldragonz1
03-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Well i had looked forward to a nice weekend playing farming some credits, helping friends, ranking up in dz and meeting random people in dz and farming with them...... till i noticed that i was only getting 1-2 credits a named kill, and to get just 1 item that means anywhere from 40-90+ named kills. im not going to swear, but im sure lots of words come to mind in how much it just makes people feel "why should we bother trying to gear up now".

If the spawn rates, more options, faster missions, were there to get these kills at a rate of 1-2 it would be fine but they arent. So you are looking at 5-10 minutes/1-2 credits, that is just stupid on so many levels if you want people to actually bother keep playing. [which i suppose you might not want as it means less server traffic, less server load, and cheaper easier servers to run], on the otherhand if you wanted this new ip to not get an avalanche of crappy reviews and hate come next week about how you just destroyed endgame and made it so only people that are able to play none stop farming named/dz get anything sure thats the way to keep these updates going.

valleyfalcons
03-12-2016, 07:03 PM
This nerf on drop seems way too steep and now makes it a impossible to catch up to those people who obviously got everything prepatch and it will take weeks/months to catch up

JusDas
03-12-2016, 07:13 PM
C'est où que vous habitez pour qu'on vous crache dessus ?

Un patch gamebreaker après moins d'une semaine de sa sortie ?

Vous jouez à vos jeux ?

disco_potato
03-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Or people who took their time and helped freinds level like me, therefore avoiding DZ and hardest content until group of 4 is able.

And now people like you and me are paying the price. If you rushed through the game, you're now set. You have most if not everything you need. Those who took their time are now going to be disadvantaged.

UBI did a stupid thing here. They listened to the top 1% who would've gotten the best gear quickly no matter what and adjusted the game based on them.

FuNTo1v1
03-12-2016, 08:07 PM
I have no idea why people are complaining about this...
In the first 48 hours of release I got level 30 and full ilvl 31 high end gear. I'm only missing a few mods on my gun that's it..

This basically means I've got nothing to do until the incursions come out.

People just want other options to get the PxC that's all. I think getting 5 per boss in daily/Dark Zone would be fair. 1-3, even the possibility of only getting 1 is ridiculous. Being forced to run daily missions is the problem here, and the major reduction of PxC per boss kill. They went from an extreme high to an extreme low - was not a "fix" for the situation when everyone who was lucky enough to farm it is already so far ahead. They have hit the ceiling and left everyone who hasn't to get destroyed by their ability to do so.

Ge3kin
03-12-2016, 08:13 PM
I really hope you guys don't make the elites easier keep the difficulty please. Loot handouts isn't something we want the game to turn into. People complain how hard it is and it's the only thing that's kept my interest : D

Ge3kin
03-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Learn to CC and Snipe from range. It's called strategy it's not an AOE plow through dungeons.

Ge3kin
03-12-2016, 08:18 PM
I see alot of whining about loot. This isn't a gear hand out. If you had completed all the quests in a given zone to begin with you'd have epic crafting patterns etc. The gear drops were far to abundant and needed a nerf. People already in full yellow's There's no easy way to patch a game that makes it fair on both ends of the spectrum. They'll be a gear reset anyways with the next DLC I'm assuming so quit crying and start farming...

Ge3kin
03-12-2016, 08:21 PM

A shot gun is supposed to one shot you if you're not paying attention to your surrounding. Learn to CC mobs and focus the dmg. It's called strategy. The difficulty is what makes this game great. hopefully the difficulty will continue to scale as gear gets better.

wiz4d
03-12-2016, 08:29 PM
130% increased drop rate and 0 gold for the whole day :mad: . And also 1-4 phoenix for killing a boss even at DZ-6....

songeurique
03-12-2016, 08:29 PM
#consolepeasent

Yeah because decent pc's are so expensive and rare nowadays aren't they? get over yourself and grow up #pctoilet

Rekalty
03-12-2016, 08:35 PM
So, instead of buffing daily missions to be worthwhile, you just nerfed the drops to the ground? I'm all for hot fixing issues, but couldn't you at least take the time to balance it proper instead of the poor rushjob you did? Heck if I'm running though two challenge missions, or killing 50ish named enemies just to reroll stats on my high-end gear once. I suppose, if you're trying to extend the life of the game, it makes sense to make everything a tedious grind, so it takes forever to get anything done.

As for the Trained talent, I don't even understand how it made it into the game to begin with, though when I think about it, this is a Ubisoft game, so it actually makes sense. Anyway, maybe take a day extra and replace it with something else rather than ripping it out of the game, without even actually removing it, so it still displays but just doesn't work, seems even more like a rushjob than the credit nerf, seeing as the game is now actively lying to us, telling is that several weapons have a talent that will still appear on new gear, but that actively does nothing at all.

OFPMARINE2844
03-12-2016, 09:24 PM
So, instead of buffing daily missions to be worthwhile, you just nerfed the drops to the ground?

Unfortunately nerfing things is the default action of developers, even though buffing is a more acceptable answer to users. I am posting in this forum as to voice my displeasure in the choice they made as well. I am almost to 30 on my first character and was looking forward to gearing him up, but now that I know its going to be a huge grind... I'm not sure if I will have drive to complete it now. Shame i like the game, we'll see maybe since I didn't know the old way I'll be okay with the new way.

Finally I just wanted to say bad move Ubisoft, always try to buff balance before you nerf balance. Be the change in the game design world, not a follower of the trends.

k_goat_fj
03-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Ubisoft seriously....The midas nerf..ok that was very much acceptable...But why nerf the drop rates. Your slowly but surely turning this game into a new "DESTINY" please revert the drop rate change. was totally uncalled for.

margaretiak
03-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Guys, it was obvious, it had to come, because of fast lvling. They screwed this up and a casual player can be lv30 in a few days so they had to do something with the late game and slow the endgame down.
You will cry moar, they need to stop this fast progress. More nerfs incomming..

wiz4d
03-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Guys, it was obvious, it had to come, because of fast lvling. They screwed this up and a casual player can be lv30 in a few days so they had to do something with the late game and slow the endgame down.
You will cry moar, they need to stop this fast progress. More nerfs incomming..

They won't do that lol. They need to do something with DZ lvl cuz it's useless. Best example is Diablo. U can get max main lvl like in 5 min, but after that u get paragon levels, and u can increase your stats. So more DZ lvl more dps, CHC, CHD etc.

Avarice85
03-12-2016, 10:52 PM

Yea. By "Balance" you mean "we totally nerfed PC and Drop Rates." And now the DZ is totally worthless. The only reason to play is Daily's... So... instead of playing alll day, like i have been. I'll only play for a few hours.

You raise the difficulty of the DZ mobs. and then take away the rewards of it. What kind of genius game design is that?

You just took the end game, and smashed it in the face with a hammer.

You just made it to where everyone that played the first few days are totally decked out, and the players that are still starting will have to struggle to even hope to catch up. You just created a giant gear-rift in the player base. Good job.

SneakieLOL
03-12-2016, 11:22 PM

Seriously okay lets talk about this, 1-4 PC per boss kill in the DZ, whats the point in going in there now since the risk reward in the DZ is not worth it when going rouge. Also 1-4 PC per boss kill while doing hard modes, dailies, challenges. Finished dailies and challenge modes can net you like 120 PC when done. Now, with the average cost of a decent blueprint to craft a weapon, or a armor piece is anywhere between 32-220. I feel for the casual player that likes to play alone and does not want to play hard modes and or challenge modes and or the players that reach level 30 now after patch and do not have the gear to run challenge modes and hard modes. It was FUN to go into the darkzone and farm bosses and get the PC and move on, it was FUN to look for bosses to kill in the world and get gear and PC, it was worth wild to kill a boss and get those credits so you can reroll items and also buy new items. ANYONE could do that anyone could have piggy backed on other players in the DZ and kill bosses and get their loot and go buy nice things. Now however, good luck to those that are not level 30 yet and wish to play end game. The nerf was probably needed, but the severity of which they implemented it was OUTRAGEOUS! Unacceptable 1-4 credits per boss kill especially in DZO4-6 and hard modes and challenge modes is completely unreasonable. I would say anywhere between 6-11 would be reasonable for people to get their credits as well as the harder the mode the harder the zone the more credits you get. DZ01-3 you get 6-8 DZO4-6 you get 9-11 Hard modes 6-9 Dalies 6-9 Challenge modes no less then 11-13. You need to keep the player interested and need to keep the player invested, right now you are just detouring them from playing and logging in.

Fix this ASAP or your going to lose a large playerbase! SOON!!

Arokhantos
03-12-2016, 11:24 PM
Revert the drop rates nerfs they wheren't neccesary at all.

Alpha-087
03-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Please revert the Phoenix Credits rates in Missions please. That currency never needed to be in the DZ to begin with. They can already get High-End items through ranking up and looting.

As of now, PvE is completely pointless because of this hotfix.

Ata5ll
03-13-2016, 12:02 AM
I really hope you guys don't make the elites easier keep the difficulty please. Loot handouts isn't something we want the game to turn into. People complain how hard it is and it's the only thing that's kept my interest : D

The game is to easy...

Droul01
03-13-2016, 12:20 AM
WTF Ubi??? you make a great game and then change it within the first 5 days so its a crap game??? what are you thinking? how are players that DIDNT play for 48 hours straight and got totally decked out going to catch up or even compete in the DZ? The DZ was a total blast for me to play with my friends but now its like if we dont spend 8 hours a day doing it we dont get anywhere....really poor move on your end Ubisoft/Massive...total #FAIL

Kosmo121
03-13-2016, 12:21 AM
The game is to easy...

This game was released with no end game and basically they are trying to 'give us something to do' by hamstringing the way you obtain end game gear for an end game that isn't even in yet. Basically trying to keep people who are max level something to do by making the only thing to do tedious as heck.

jordan9095
03-13-2016, 12:32 AM
seems like they are botching the launch of this game. i haven't found one post advocating for whatever they just 'rebalanced' and i haven't even gotten to the point where phoenix credits matter yet.

Gorthezar
03-13-2016, 12:46 AM
For the love of god please revert the changes to PCs! People who binge on the game are always going to be ahead of people who don't why make it a million times harder for both casual and hardcore players?

vucicu_pederu
03-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Do not listen to the cry babies guys, and dont revert the nerfs, high end gear should be hard and time consuming to get, if everyone has high end then its not high end anymore its common, if u ask me nerf it even more, 90% of the people who cry about the nerf would be here in 1 week if the nerf didnt happen whining that they have the best items already and have nothing else to do. All of the people who are unhappy with the changes pretend that dark zone and challenge mode doesn't exist, all they want is good loot with no effort, please dont give in to the vocal minority. The only problem here is that the people who exploited the hard mode missions get to keep their items, but i guess there is no fair way to remove it from them now,

Arokhantos
03-13-2016, 12:50 AM
The game is to easy...

You completed all challenge mode missions i guess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do not listen to the cry babies guys, and dont revert the nerfs, high end gear should be hard and time consuming to get, if everyone has high end then its not high end anymore its common, if u ask me nerf it even more, 90% of the people who cry about the nerf would be here in 1 week if the nerf didnt happen whining that they have the best items already and have nothing else to do. All of the people who are unhappy with the changes pretend that dark zone and challenge mode doesn't exist, all they want is good loot with no effort, please dont give in to the vocal minority. The only problem here is that the people who exploited the hard mode missions get to keep their items, but i guess there is no fair way to remove it from them now,

It was hard and time consuming when doing missions, it was't when doing darkzone it just needed to be removed from the darkszone and be left alone from missions, heck missions and pve content outside darkzone drop rates on highend is non existant and its not worth it anymore for phoenix credits, its completly dead.

vucicu_pederu
03-13-2016, 01:02 AM
Hard missions time consuming and hard ? Please tell me you are joking, i have finished a hard mission in 10 minutes alone after i dinged 30 with only gear i bought from vendors and immidiately went to DZ and later challenge, that is the reason they nerfed it, chain farming bosses in DZ also isnt that hard in the lower zones and that is why they removed it, to be fair they should have maybe left it in the higher DZ zones, but they havent nerfed challenge mode missions and imho this is where high end gear should come from since its currently the hardest content in game so it figures that the best gear should come from it, its the best equivalent of raids the division has currently

keshlalish
03-13-2016, 01:03 AM
the phone from vitaly tchernenko 03 is not visible on my map, an update would be apreciated also
the one from week one 06-gamers

Celerity_
03-13-2016, 01:16 AM
This is so silly of you Ubisoft, now people will have no reason to rerun hard missions unless its for the daily and after that they'll just log off, because killing named elites is now a time waster.

In a game where random loot with random stats is what you get, it will now take 50 times as long to get 1 good piece of yellow gear or even be worth it to reforge gear since it costs 30 phoenix and you only get 1-3 now from mobs instead of 6-20, you will now have to kill 10 times as many mobs to even get one reroll on a piece of gear and even then it may turn out bad.

I loved every aspect of this game, but now you just threw half the playability in the garbage. I have no reason to rerun hard missions now or go in the darkzone to kill named elites. You just turned off at least 20% of your hardcore fanbase for this game. Is their even a point now to have bonus credit percent on your gear now? when it may only give you 1 extra credit or even magic find(scavenging) on the gear to get high end drops?

Please revert the changes for the item/credit drops!

vucicu_pederu
03-13-2016, 01:26 AM
How about you go to the dark zone and do hard missions to get PURPLE gear, so that when u get good enough PURPLE u do challenge mode to get the yellow. Or do u just want to have high-end's served on the platter without putting any effort into it ?

vucicu_pederu
03-13-2016, 01:34 AM
actually i think i have a solution that would make all the cry babies happy, instead of reverting to the old pre - nerf drop rates, what you should do is when u unlock the base, have full yellow gear waiting for u at the rewards vendor with maybe a message to remind them how awesome and special they are, and of course whenever u level up a new set of appropriate level should be waiting for you at the vendor, maybe then they will stop crying

Celerity_
03-13-2016, 01:45 AM
Not every yellow you get will be good for you, just realize that. Putting in countless hours to get a yellow that you don't need will just be ridiculous.

Miztra
03-13-2016, 01:46 AM
actually i think i have a solution that would make all the cry babies happy, instead of reverting to the old pre - nerf drop rates, what you should do is when u unlock the base, have full yellow gear waiting for u at the rewards vendor with maybe a message to remind them how awesome and special they are, and of course whenever u level up a new set of appropriate level should be waiting for you at the vendor, maybe then they will stop crying

haha, but they will still whine about something.
Love the game more after the nerf. Making it harder and more enjoyable.
Just farmed for 4 hours in darkzone, got like 80 PC, 2 yellow drops, countless purples and a **** ton of DZ funds

Heneo
03-13-2016, 02:19 AM
I'd only ventured into the darkzone for the first time yesterday spent about 30 mins in there and got a few purple drops ( none were any good) and some of those phoenix credits.

I hit level 30 before the last medical mission so was already at max level, I actually only went in to clear the dark zone mission off my map but the time I was there I kinda enjoyed with the other random i sudo grouped with and all the shooty shennanigans that happened.
Quick traveled back to the BoO to check out the useless stuff I had looted (trust me, Ive got better blue than the stuff i looted in the DZ) & then looked at the vendor guy upstairs....oh cool I can buy an item :). It was still purple but was a huge gain over the one I already had so seemed a no brainer & bought it.

Logged in today and the same amount of time in the DZ amounts to jack **** in phoenix credits doing the same run as yesterday, I went from being able to get one purple a day to one purple a week in one fell swoop of an ill thought out patch that beggers belief. My chances of getting a full high end set this side of the final Star Wars movie being released are about the same and then I get the fun time of having to reroll everything and recraft to get stuff to actually match my build....../facepalm.

This patch was based on the data obtained from the no lifers and twitch streamers who did nothing but play this game for 3 straight days and were grinding in the DZ with their all coms groups of friends who know how each other play. How can this be justified for those who can only do 30 mins to an hour in the DZ each day and can only complete the dailies randomly due to unreliable groups.

Ata5ll
03-13-2016, 02:34 AM
This game was released with no end game and basically they are trying to 'give us something to do' by hamstringing the way you obtain end game gear for an end game that isn't even in yet. Basically trying to keep people who are max level something to do by making the only thing to do tedious as heck.

Your reply had 0% relation to what I said.

You completed all challenge mode missions i guess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So because I think it (mainly the main story) was done with to fast A game can't be to easy? Honestly, how can a game be fun if you didn't die once and the progress is done in less then a day of a gametime?

Sure, that had anything to do with challenge modes. A mode, that's just harder... Yeah that is totally new... Please...

And for all those whiners that are so sobby because they can't finish A game in under a week... ****, do you really wanna waste your money in only 12hours of fun and say "oh yeah I finished it, got BiS stuff now I can cry even more about the next game to get released"

The only thing I can agree on is that there should be a revert on who already got a full set of yellow stuff, as in an equal % nerf to the phoenix credits they could have hd with this nerf... (retake all yellows, give all the phoenix they would have by now)... Ofc that would make them cry, but right now they are bored to hell or being gankers and all those that didn't get that far are just effed. But hey I don't care, doubt a game where you have everything will be fun.

krispo1234
03-13-2016, 04:08 AM
it's buggy

any fix on this ?

I have the same problem. Completed everything in the game, but the quest is still there.

IronMarla
03-13-2016, 04:21 AM
Phoenix Credit nerf is unacceptably steep.

Please don't make dailies the only source for progression. I'll just stop playing your game faster if I only get to play for a certain period of time before my hours suddenly become 'better spent elsewhere', and players ARE content in PvP experiences.

Dudeh
03-13-2016, 04:45 AM
People just want other options to get the PxC that's all. I think getting 5 per boss in daily/Dark Zone would be fair. 1-3, even the possibility of only getting 1 is ridiculous. Being forced to run daily missions is the problem here, and the major reduction of PxC per boss kill. They went from an extreme high to an extreme low - was not a "fix" for the situation when everyone who was lucky enough to farm it is already so far ahead. They have hit the ceiling and left everyone who hasn't to get destroyed by their ability to do so.

Well you don't need to do any daily missions at all, if you've got a good group you can run challenge missions in about 15 mins for 30 PC. Which is pretty easy considering that you get 1x High end at the end of the run + all the purps and potential yellow drops while you're there.

Dudeh
03-13-2016, 04:50 AM
And that's the problem though. Not everyone has that group. Because top youtubers and others who go super hardcore and had top levels and gear in a matter of a few days. Just made it that much harder for the rest of the player base. Becauyase of y'all we now have to grind way more and have to worry even more about the dz. I think the original drop rated was to high from what I read. But to super nerf it, you know that's wrong and makes people not want play.

I agree with you, however. If that wouldn't have been done, the game would've pretty much be dead before they release the expansion since EVERYONE will be at max gear and have 0 things todo. New people in the DZ wouldn't be killed for gear anymore they'd be hunted for sport.

DaimonRS
03-13-2016, 05:42 AM
I agree with you, however. If that wouldn't have been done, the game would've pretty much be dead before they release the expansion since EVERYONE will be at max gear and have 0 things todo. New people in the DZ wouldn't be killed for gear anymore they'd be hunted for sport.

I don't agree at all. What's important is to get high end gear with optimal stats for your character. Getting high end gear is just the first step; not the last one.

In a game with so many loot and possible rolls, is far better to give, even if it takes the player longer to get what he/she wants, than to take a away. This is called "carrot on the stick".

Dudeh
03-13-2016, 06:56 AM
I don't agree at all. What's important is to get high end gear with optimal stats for your character. Getting high end gear is just the first step; not the last one.

In a game with so many loot and possible rolls, is far better to give, even if it takes the player longer to get what he/she wants, than to take a away. This is called "carrot on the stick".

Yes there are alot of loot and possible rolls, However getting them isnt too hard either. At DZ rank 50 and the possibility to craft items, and so easy to get all the crafting mats I doesn't take long to get a perfectly rolled item for your playstyle.

All of my items are ilvl 31 and have almost MAX rolls on everything that I need, I'm currently only missing gloves and that's mainly because you HAVE to have DZ50 to get the blueprint

Ata5ll
03-13-2016, 08:49 AM
Yes there are alot of loot and possible rolls, However getting them isnt too hard either. At DZ rank 50 and the possibility to craft items, and so easy to get all the crafting mats I doesn't take long to get a perfectly rolled item for your playstyle.

All of my items are ilvl 31 and have almost MAX rolls on everything that I need, I'm currently only missing gloves and that's mainly because you HAVE to have DZ50 to get the blueprint

Not to mention you can change everything on your weapon.

DESERT FORCE117
03-13-2016, 09:59 AM

Can't you make a update for the Rouge system? Because it's kind of stupid. it's so easy going rouge with no intention. You can just stand infront of other players as they shoot other Enemies and then they go rouge. Or if you're in a battle system and you throw a grenade, and someone just pops up and hit them, you go rouge. If you're after rouge players, and you accidentally hit other players, you go rouge. How about a safety mode? Which you can turn ON and OFF. Whenever you a player want to engage other players, they have to turn Safety Mode OFF. When its OFF, you simply cant shoot other players. But once a player is ROUGE, other players can ATTACK the Rouge player, without having to turn the Safety Mode OFF. In this way, we will know who shoots other players on purpose, and who doesn't. It's just an ideà, maybe you could do something similar. Thanks.

Kosmo121
03-13-2016, 10:24 AM

Yeah, that's some great detail in the patch notes. I like how you fail to mention you dropped phoenix currency drop rate on DZ bosses 99%. You would think that would be something you might actually want to mention not hide under 'general changes.

Oh hey guys here's next month's change log:

We added stuff.

Thanks guys for buying the game and playing it!

I just did your job.

Pezol
03-13-2016, 11:45 AM
So i must ask is balancing the drop means no top items from any creeps but from challenging ops ?:P

xShAd0wKi11eRx
03-13-2016, 12:49 PM
I may be in the wrong place but I was doing a story mission and the boss Hornet dropped a high end item along with some superior items. All of a sudden the high end item vanished, can other players pick up high end items dropped from mission bosses?

Deadarth
03-13-2016, 01:29 PM
That's because the high-end thing that drops is for the missions if someone loot before you it's gone but it's always there and only for the mission.

Deadarth
03-13-2016, 01:33 PM
The Phoenix Credits nerf is far too big and there should be different values for Dark Zone and missions. In the Dark Zone you can kill yellows much faster than in missions and not all missions have 2 bosses. There need to be balancing on how rewarding missions are. Only the last 4 actually have guaranteed purple gear on hard mode. All missions should feel about as rewarding. Adding a second yellow "boss" enemy that drop credits should not be hard for most missions and it would make people play something else than the last 4 missions over and over.

Jokerhaze-lv2
03-13-2016, 01:56 PM
thanks for the most unbalanced multiplayer experience of my life. just had few spots where high end gear apparently means nothing what so ever. shoot a guy thats rogue in the face with a caduceus with full clip equaling out to no damage at all. well maybe lag but then i shoot a sticky bomb onto his chest and get the same result and last but not least shoot a sticky bomb blow it up on the with me standing just out side the radius and then dumping a full clip into just to end with me down and him at full health. the dark zone is the biggest PoS multiplayer i have ever seen absolutely love the game until i stepped into DZ again at which point in from being 9/10 to a 4/10 game.

FuNTo1v1
03-13-2016, 03:10 PM
Changing the Fenix drop from 10~15 to 1~3 was a bit too much :nonchalance:

Agreed, at least for the Dark Zone. Dark Zone Phoenix drops should be 5-8 minimum. Double the risk double the reward.

Jokerhaze-lv2
03-13-2016, 03:36 PM
He was probably using a tank gear ? Thats why this game is RPG, have you ever played any rpgs ?
You should play Diablo, Wow.. then you will realize you cant kill a high level npc with 3~4 shots.

yes i have played plenty of rpg's. he could very well have been in tank gear but to take that much damage and have his health bar not move in the slightest bit in any of the instances i mentioned and to have him then turn around and eat thru my health like i'm a level 5 instead of a 30 in almost all high end gear is just incredibly imbalanced(and i highly doubt i ran into 3 super tanks in a couple of hours). which does not surprise me multiplayer in any rpg typically has problems but the degree at which their problems are at is just massive. i could easily kill an army of level 32 orange's before that guy would have ever took damage. also in a couple of the places i mentioned i would not have won the fight anyway due there being multiple ppl but at the very least i would like to see the damage i put out actually mean something because there's no amount of tank gear that would have blocked all of it to still be at 100%. and it's cute you mentioned WoW that's the best example of a developer not being able to get a good balance rolling after a decade of patching. never been a diablo fan but i've ran a fair chunk of battlegrounds to get that conquest gear and as terrible at keeping things balanced as blizz is they are miles ahead of the division.

also for reference i have high electronics so a sticky bomb to the chest at the very least would hurt any tank at least a small chunk as opposed to the absolute zero that it did as he walked it off like a mosquito had just bit him.

MORIZK14
03-13-2016, 05:19 PM
If you still confused on how to craft with The Division
Watch this short video on everything related to crafting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sz_mDNhK_A

MORIZK14
03-13-2016, 05:21 PM
Sorry guys for the big font
it is my first time here
it appears in my screen very small so i increased the size :D
ooops

piter_penn
03-13-2016, 05:25 PM
I may be in the wrong place but I was doing a story mission and the boss Hornet dropped a high end item along with some superior items. All of a sudden the high end item vanished, can other players pick up high end items dropped from mission bosses?
that was a quest item

piter_penn
03-13-2016, 05:26 PM
That's because the high-end thing that drops is for the missions if someone loot before you it's gone but it's always there and only for the mission.
liar. all drops for now is for each player. separated

ubi ruined you plans, not the game.
buying a 250 pcreds weapon? you can buy a recipe for just 170. a high-end talented weapon lol.
each day 30+20 challenge + 2-3 missions on high everyday + 30-45 pcreds. almost 100 per day. two days playing 3h each gives you a top tier weapon.
do not have enought pcreds? - buy yellow weapon from trader. 480k.
each player chooses his own path how to get yourself to the top. crying for this nerf is not a way to the top. play garden warfare

Prime.Icon
03-13-2016, 08:11 PM
I've carefully read every post in this thread before posting myself.

First things first, I've played this game from release until now extensively, had a week off work so I can enjoy a long awaited game.
I've roughly had 50h of fun on this game, did every PvE side/main mission, encounter and collected every collectible there is.

I've jumped in the dark zone only after I completed everything there was in the PvE map so I do not yet have all iLvl 31's gear at this point.
After reading every post here and many on reddit, here's what I think.

The Phoenix Credit/High End Gear nerf was needed but it was done in overkill
Earning 15~ PC per named enemy, daily missions rewaring high amounts of PC and the amount of HEG drops was too high, it's as simple as that.
Being able to end-gear up in roughly 25h~ (My PvE tour took me about 25h) of multiplayer PvP content in a RPG is way too fast.

They've now nerfed the gain of the Dark Zone way into the ground.
Let's take the average take from a named boss: 2 Phoenix Credits.
Now the average time it takes to travel to/from and deal with this named boss + NPC's: 10 minutes.
Cost of the current High-End LMG in the Special Vender in your BoS: 206 Credits.
(((206 / 2) x10)) / 60 = 17h 16m.
Taking into account you don't die/get hunted by other players.

Not to mention the cost in PC/time for any mods or recalibrations for the single weapon.
Yes, an RPG's Multiplayer should not be completed in 25h.
No, an RPG's Multiplayer that has very random stats regarding High End gear should take so long in order to aquire.

Just my 2 cents

Ata5ll
03-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Sorry guys for the big font
it is my first time here
it appears in my screen very small so i increased the size :D
ooops

CTRL + Scroll up?

Washburnin84
03-13-2016, 10:26 PM
explain to me whats the point of traveling up to the dz05/06 32-32 area if im not getting rewarded with exotic drops or phoenix credits? i got up there, spend 20 minutes battling a boss to get purple drops that dont help me... just turned the dark zone from mediocre to garbage. now i get to go to the low levels and and farm purple minions all day to get to 50, please... fix the dz. i survive a manhunt, no xp rewards. now that there arent any good drops, its not even worth robbing fools. i should be afraid when i enter the dz, not bored.

side note: i just bought a tactical mk16 from the dz vendor because it was listed at 63000 dps... sure enough as soon as i go to it into my inventory its listed at 53000.

DirtyBlackSocks
03-14-2016, 02:03 AM
How about you guys fix the issue of people not receiving their pre order content? Two patches now and still nothing. I can't contact Live Chat because your own page won't let me choose a Product in the pull down menu, and FIVE posts in the Support Forums have gone totally unanswered.

There's no e-mail or support number to call to talk to anyone about this.

Why am I paying for something I can't obtain? Should I just reverse the charges on my credit card? The lack of end game testing from your developers aside, this is ****ing stupid.

Deadarth
03-14-2016, 04:51 AM
liar. all drops for now is for each player. separated
You idiot. I was talking about the mission specific high-end the shade tech thing, if one player loots it and progress the ending of the mission it disappear from other players loot pile. It's just the trigger for the end of the mission.

g4r15
03-14-2016, 05:59 AM
dear ubisoft / massive... please fix this :

http://i.imgur.com/ZYiOgZO.jpg

thanks in advance

WonkoTheSane
03-14-2016, 06:26 AM
Thanks for nerfing the Phoenix drop rate, time to bunk this game then, just because you want to force people into the dark zone.

Tonokozz
03-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Thanks for nerfing the Phoenix drop rate, time to bunk this game then, just because you want to force people into the dark zone.

What are you even talking about?

frankiebeanz
03-14-2016, 07:39 AM
Phoenix Credits nerf that much wow this is stupid no reason to hit it that hard now you made it next to impossible for players with lives to even get enough points to get any wepons way to go

Envizability
03-14-2016, 07:48 AM

Drop rate and Phoenix credits nerfs were WAY too harsh. Especially since the price of some weapons are upwards of 300 phoenix credits, and recalibration is 30. At the new rate of Phoenix credits it will take upwards of 100 named elite enemies to buy a high end at 300. And thats if youre lucky and get the max of 3 per named elite. If you want to recalibrate gear, you'll need at least 10 named elites killed, and you may not even get the reroll you want. We went from seeing up to 3 or 4 high ends an hour to not seeing one in days. Too harsh of a nerf on both drop rates and Phoenix credits. Please Ubisoft fix this.. don't make this Destiny all over again. I love this game and the dark zone went from extremely fun and rewarding, to terribly monotonous and frustrating. Please reestablish to fun back to the dark zone.

IKAIYOO
03-14-2016, 08:50 AM

Thats great. So when I took on a lvl 31 yellow mob that was 6 deep and got jumped from behind from a lvl 31 purple mob of 4 and all I got out of it was a grey compensator, green gloves, a scarf, and some DZ credits this is what I should look forward too for the up and coming months. Excellent.

LoganX67
03-14-2016, 10:51 AM
Phoenix Credits nerf that much wow this is stupid no reason to hit it that hard now you made it next to impossible for players with lives to even get enough points to get any wepons way to go

So wow.
OP please.
So salty.
Wow, tears.
QQ plz ?

Fossel_
03-14-2016, 12:10 PM
PLEASE Ubisoft - don't hear to that complains about difficulty or the PC nerf.

You did right!

Only a challinging game will be last long. The challenge modes are great they are today. Looking forward to have more and harder stuff. #nottrolling

The_Kovacs
03-14-2016, 02:01 PM
So wow.
OP please.
So salty.
Wow, tears.
QQ plz ?

Is that really the best you could come up with?

LoganX67
03-14-2016, 02:18 PM
Is that really the best you could come up with?

You mean trying to troll as hard as the dude I quoted ? Nah, that's definitely too high for me.

doomsoul2105
03-14-2016, 02:50 PM

My experience was the following:

I took my time to finish all PVE side missions and to collect all echos, ect, before entering the darkzone and go for better gear. Just wanted to enjoy the game, the story, the easter eggs, and so on. And of curse the collecting off all that stuff took some time... So i didn't enter the lv 30 darkzone before the restart at March 12.

I, for myself, didn't drop a single legendary item in 51.6h of playtime. No joke, just frustrating. The only legendary i have and ever had is the blueprint reward for the last story mission.

Now that it takes so long to get phoenix credits, but other players hitted the 1000 credits in just "a few hours", i feel kind of fooled. For me it just fells kid of impossible to get legendary equipment right now and i am sure, i am not the only one out there.

Of curse the drop rates on items and credits were way to high before the restart, (at least what i can imagine from gameplay videos), but now it's way to low for me.

PoroBill
03-14-2016, 03:26 PM
PLEASE Ubisoft - don't hear to that complains about difficulty or the PC nerf.

You did right!

Only a challinging game will be last long. The challenge modes are great they are today. Looking forward to have more and harder stuff. #nottrolling

I can make game that when you push start to start game it says "Game Over" that's just "hard" then : )))

Tx Actual
03-14-2016, 03:33 PM
Dev Team,

For such a great CONCEPT of a game, I would like to see fewer issues so that I can enjoy the game fully and make this game what it should be - possibly the most innovative game in the modern era of gaming. So here are some issues I (and many others) would like you to address. If not addressed soon, there will be a negative impact on people wanting to play the game, and will likely result in millions of copies of the game being sold on eBay instead of being purchased by new players at retail price. Might hurt profits a little:

1) The recent Phoenix credit adjustment was way overdone. You should have started stingy and then become generous over time (to encourage more new players) and not vice versa.

2) More servers. More support staff to keep them running smoothly. There are still long queue waits to get in a game, which means you are not keeping up with all the player demand you're getting.

3) DZ vendors and drops are stingy. I worked hard to get to Lvls 30/30 just to find that the awesome gear available in the Beta is nowhere to be found. Vendors have crap gear unless I want to get to DZ Lvl 50. Drops in DZ area 6, even on golds and named gold elites, are still dropping blue items, a lot of garbage, and never a high-end item. I'm high level and there is very little gold gear available to me no matter where I look or what enemies I kill. Makes me want to sell my game and wait until it's $20 in a few months and hopefully a lot more enjoyable before I get it again.

4) Still way too many glitches and bugs - walking through walls, falling through the map, NPC enemies getting stuck. Daily missions are very buggy.

5) It's not very apparent what high-end crafting items are used for. Possibly because I don't have any high-end blueprints yet, but logically, having high-end crafting materials SHOULD mean that I can craft better gear with the blueprints I have (will have higher attributes than if I had used lower quality materials).

Additional Suggestions:

1) Allow players to fast travel directly inside the BOO, not outside it.

2) Allow higher than Rank 30 on non-DZ - there is currently no incentive to finish clearing the map or getting XP, if someone doesn't want to be in the DZ. This will discourage a lot of PvE players and will result in spikes in eBay listings of this game.

3) Make more weapon skins available more often. This is an area of high player interest and should not be allotted so sparingly to players.

4) More fast ropes and ways off of buildings without having to run all the way back through the building. Nothing is more frustrating and wastes more of our time than completing a side mission or encounter and not seeing a quick way off the 6-story building we're on top of. Or I guess we can keep fast travelling since no one bothered to spend the time working on this in the first place.

Thanks for reading. Please make this game what everyone was hoping it would be!

Celerity_
03-14-2016, 03:38 PM
5 Hour Run in DZ before changes:

2-6 high ends
100-300 phoenix credits

5 hours after changes

0 high ends
30 Credits

LOL do I even have a point to stack scavenging on my gear anymore I had 150% while doing the runs. Seems worthless

st3n svk
03-14-2016, 03:41 PM
i agree with phoenix drop nerf, it is end content currency so obtaining it drought daily missions only and not farming in pvp is good idea, now you can get approx. same amount in same time in dark zone and pve missions.

but what are the plans with the game? one week after release and I have all gear and weapons GOLD... where is the end content?

btw. also leveling was too fast for a game with RPG elements....

and what about XP after max level? what about veteran rank with visual rewards or something similar....

WHY on dz rank 30 and level 30 chest with minimum dz rank 30 is giving blue items??? you get a tons of purple from mobs and from chest blues?

converting crafting resources is very small, add possibility to convert multiple without need to get back

WHY we can't convert green and blue division tech to gold division tech???? I have hundreds of them and no luck to get more gold, even if I will be able to convert 20 blue into one gold it will be better than now....

add more challenging difficulty missions, only some of actual missions are playable on challenging. it's not so hard to implement.

Staazvaind
03-14-2016, 04:11 PM

2-6 high ends
100-300 phoenix credits

5 hours after changes

0 high ends
30 Credits

LOL do I even have a point to stack scavenging on my gear anymore I had 150% while doing the runs. Seems worthless

yep - totally nuts.
it also seems to apply on legendary div-tech...

WHY on dz rank 30 and level 30 chest with minimum dz rank 30 is giving blue items??? you get a tons of purple from mobs and from chest blues?

converting crafting resources is very small, add possibility to convert multiple without need to get back

WHY we can't convert green and blue division tech to gold division tech????

couldnt agree more.
the balancing in this game is a nightmare feeling almost like they have never let a Q&A team at least play it for a few days in a row.

Linkawk
03-14-2016, 04:55 PM

People have already FARMED OUT FULL HIGH END GEAR ALREADY
while others without that same amount of stupid time & a life cant take full advantage

HOW IS THIS FAIR TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAID LIKE 100$ plus for this GAME
Season Pass & All?!?!?!

100$ plus dollars to constantly get butt ****ed by high end people in the DZ who have nothing better to do but go ROGUE
completely not fair & game breaking
Its stupid enough all i have to really do is fight Ai NPC's ...
No real PVP area or zone to learn & have fun PVP

its pointless to go rogue right now with the penalty of dieing as rogue SO THATS JUST ******ED
With all these key factors.... this Phoenix credit scandal is a real slap in the face to me & im sure many other gamers

maybe i need to get a life & play 24/7 ... or Find Games that actually reward properly

Crillam
03-14-2016, 06:32 PM

2-6 high ends
100-300 phoenix credits

5 hours after changes

0 high ends
30 Credits

I agree that the changes suck but 30 credits after 5h? Me and my friend ran in the DZ for 3.5h and got around 70. Sorry but ur doing something wrong if you only can kill like 15 named guys in 5h. And no I was not lucky to get 3 PC from each named guy.
But I can agree with the high end. I have only been lucky to get 2 in around 10h while my friend got 0 in that time.

Machitos-01
03-14-2016, 06:59 PM
Dev Team,

For such a great CONCEPT of a game, I would like to see fewer issues so that I can enjoy the game fully and make this game what it should be - possibly the most innovative game in the modern era of gaming. So here are some issues I (and many others) would like you to address. If not addressed soon, there will be a negative impact on people wanting to play the game, and will likely result in millions of copies of the game being sold on eBay instead of being purchased by new players at retail price. Might hurt profits a little:

1) The recent Phoenix credit adjustment was way overdone. You should have started stingy and then become generous over time (to encourage more new players) and not vice versa.

2) More servers. More support staff to keep them running smoothly. There are still long queue waits to get in a game, which means you are not keeping up with all the player demand you're getting.

3) DZ vendors and drops are stingy. I worked hard to get to Lvls 30/30 just to find that the awesome gear available in the Beta is nowhere to be found. Vendors have crap gear unless I want to get to DZ Lvl 50. Drops in DZ area 6, even on golds and named gold elites, are still dropping blue items, a lot of garbage, and never a high-end item. I'm high level and there is very little gold gear available to me no matter where I look or what enemies I kill. Makes me want to sell my game and wait until it's $20 in a few months and hopefully a lot more enjoyable before I get it again.

4) Still way too many glitches and bugs - walking through walls, falling through the map, NPC enemies getting stuck. Daily missions are very buggy.

5) It's not very apparent what high-end crafting items are used for. Possibly because I don't have any high-end blueprints yet, but logically, having high-end crafting materials SHOULD mean that I can craft better gear with the blueprints I have (will have higher attributes than if I had used lower quality materials).

Additional Suggestions:

1) Allow players to fast travel directly inside the BOO, not outside it.

2) Allow higher than Rank 30 on non-DZ - there is currently no incentive to finish clearing the map or getting XP, if someone doesn't want to be in the DZ. This will discourage a lot of PvE players and will result in spikes in eBay listings of this game.

3) Make more weapon skins available more often. This is an area of high player interest and should not be allotted so sparingly to players.

4) More fast ropes and ways off of buildings without having to run all the way back through the building. Nothing is more frustrating and wastes more of our time than completing a side mission or encounter and not seeing a quick way off the 6-story building we're on top of. Or I guess we can keep fast travelling since no one bothered to spend the time working on this in the first place.

Thanks for reading. Please make this game what everyone was hoping it would be!

+1 I agree with these, great suggestions.

Also regarding the rope off buildings, why not give us a rope on backpack so we can rappel off buildings ourselves, at least in PVE.

jcottrell2448
03-14-2016, 09:14 PM
Outside of the occasionally delta error code, I run into problems where my sound cuts out and when I use cover to cover my path on the ground is gone or when I set a waypoint the arrow with the route I should take is gone but the objective is only lit up. I've tried constantly restarting app to fix it but the only that does get fixed is sound returning. If ubisoft could look into the waypoint disappearing it would help greatly especially in the dz

diphri
03-14-2016, 11:31 PM
I'll just dismantle every weapon in the game with perks and only use a grey seeing as it won't give me an unfair advantage since it won't have any stats on it. Mountain meet molehill

kyxsune
03-14-2016, 11:58 PM
I'll just dismantle every weapon in the game with perks and only use a grey seeing as it won't give me an unfair advantage since it won't have any stats on it. Mountain meet molehill

Please Stream, that would be hilarious.

RAM377
03-15-2016, 09:25 AM

i was told yesterday that the skill is enabled again but with low % ??
is that true,before ichange most of my gear to use it
thanks

Delushin
03-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Would love for the 2nd Dufrane (however you spell it) Echo to be collectible outside the mission or an option to redo the mission.

Delushin
03-15-2016, 10:43 AM
The high end gear was way too fast and easy to obtain and I feel it should have been a drop in challenge missions maybe even not always and purchasable with coins, and nerf the coins as well.

Already decked in full high end with nothing really left but min maxing the gear and rerolling happened WAY TOO FAST.

Your "set item" that will be dropping in the incursion looks to be purple, how will that even matter now that probably 90% of the population will be decked in high end before its released.

I understand casual play and of course with my baby on the way I will not be able to put in as much time as I have since release but the high end gear is just a color now and nothing special I mean its not even exciting when it drops. I got all mine with like 9% scavenging and my friend with over 100 or something has 4, LOL.

High end should be harder to obtain.

Having said that I think the difficulty jump from Hard to Challenge s good, it certainly rocked my group when we first did it but now we are all decked in High End its will soon loose its edge. So the knock on effect of allowing access to high end so easily has made the fun and replayable content very easy which is at risk of loosing its appeal

lmaogg
03-15-2016, 02:29 PM
Instead of fixing the servers delta errors and game bugs, they make these "balancing" priority just so we don't all "complete" the game before their next major patch.

Not everyone enjoys grinding your silly dungeons over and over. I personally prefer to roam around searching for bosses to kill but the current 1-2 credit is disgusting.

Seriously why is NERFING everything a norm for game developers nowadays.. Midas OP? fine change the talent, but why hit the loot drops as well?

EmpyriumX
03-15-2016, 03:06 PM
I think u guys didn't actually balance u nerfed the whole loot system no i only get very lower gear i even don't join the DZ anymore because the vendors don't have enough good gears and i don't get any HE anything from loot so thanks fo that but i am with you on the Phoeinx Credit it is good way to make people play more but there is nio more incentive to get loot except for the crafting

Wastedyuthe
03-15-2016, 03:56 PM
I agree with others, the nerf was needed but was too harsh. Now having just started the dz (reaching level 30 last night) It seems like such a long slog just to be able to afford one item - far too daunting for someone who can only be on a couple of hours a night, when others have got so much yellow gear already. Sure I could do daily challenge, but I've done enough outside the dark zone. I want to play in the dark zone now, with other real players. Maybe have 1-3 phoenix credits for the easier section, then go up to 2-4, then 3-5 and finally 4-6 reward for the top of the dz. That makes more sense to me.
Also containers in the dz seem pretty useless considering most people are waiting to be level 30 before they go into the dz. Give us a reason to check them.

fenomen12
03-15-2016, 07:01 PM
Персонаж Shingj1314 бегает по Dark Zone и убивает всех с одного выстрела!!!!!!!!
Примите меры!!!

Bradski89
03-15-2016, 08:12 PM
I don't get why nerfing is the standard for things. If people were farming the DZ in such numbers that you think it required a nerf, why wouldn't you just consider making Challenge mode running more viable instead. As we speak because of DZ nerf, I see tons of people who just want to farm Lincoln Tunnel mission on Challenging as it's arguably the easiest one.... So if your game plan was to have the majority of the community only running 1 mission, then yeah. You've succeeded =\

MidniiteMangler
03-15-2016, 09:55 PM
I love it when balancing happens, cause the community goes crazy. They're all just like, wtf bruhhhhhhhh??????? Just chill everybody, the game just launched, no need to get cranky about it. Come here, say your peace, then move along.

My 2 cents, DZ named bosses should drop 5-6 phoenix credits. Nothing else needs to be nurfed or adjusted with regards to phoenix credits.

Shotgun elites, those need to be nurfed for sure. It's basically like going up against another Division agent with 200k health and 500k DPS.

Africianrndball
03-16-2016, 07:38 AM
Rare Shotgunners are just perfect where they are. They punish you for mistakes that you shouldn't be making. Also change ur groups talents around and they become a joke. I wish Going rogue had a higher reward if you survive. I think the penalty is steep but it is a price you pay for going to the dark side. Please just give us more Yellow Division Tech or a way to convert the lower ones up to higher ones. Keep up the the good work though.

Saeari
03-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Seriously okay lets talk about this, 1-4 PC per boss kill in the DZ, whats the point in going in there now since the risk reward in the DZ is not worth it when going rouge. Also 1-4 PC per boss kill while doing hard modes, dailies, challenges. Finished dailies and challenge modes can net you like 120 PC when done. Now, with the average cost of a decent blueprint to craft a weapon, or a armor piece is anywhere between 32-220. I feel for the casual player that likes to play alone and does not want to play hard modes and or challenge modes and or the players that reach level 30 now after patch and do not have the gear to run challenge modes and hard modes. It was FUN to go into the darkzone and farm bosses and get the PC and move on, it was FUN to look for bosses to kill in the world and get gear and PC, it was worth wild to kill a boss and get those credits so you can reroll items and also buy new items. ANYONE could do that anyone could have piggy backed on other players in the DZ and kill bosses and get their loot and go buy nice things. Now however, good luck to those that are not level 30 yet and wish to play end game. The nerf was probably needed, but the severity of which they implemented it was OUTRAGEOUS! Unacceptable 1-4 credits per boss kill especially in DZO4-6 and hard modes and challenge modes is completely unreasonable. I would say anywhere between 6-11 would be reasonable for people to get their credits as well as the harder the mode the harder the zone the more credits you get. DZ01-3 you get 6-8 DZO4-6 you get 9-11 Hard modes 6-9 Dalies 6-9 Challenge modes no less then 11-13. You need to keep the player interested and need to keep the player invested, right now you are just detouring them from playing and logging in.

Fix this ASAP or your going to lose a large playerbase! SOON!!

Yes, please increase PC drop in HMs to 9-11 so that I can run General Assembly in all of 10-15 minutes on HM for hilarious PC farming. That's not to say that 1-3 across the board irks me, because it does. But HMs should NOT drop 9-11 PC. At least in my opinion, the scale should look like;

Random PvE zone named: 1-2
DZ named: 2-4
HM named: 3-5
Challenge named: 10-15

There are occasionally named enemies in the regular zone so they should still drop a few PC. Due to the potential to get attacked in the DZ those bosses should drop a bit more. HMs can be soloed fairly easily but they're still a tinge more difficult than farming named enemies in the DZ, so they should drop more. Finally, Challenge mode is actually difficult and akin to raiding in other games, and as such the named enemies in these zones should drop PC that make the effort actually worth the effort required in downing the boss.

crackerbat
03-16-2016, 08:16 PM
Hey Ubisoft, fun fact for you.

Eventually we'd all make it to the endgame. Some of us already have (not I). Do you know what you've done? Here I'll point it out.

1 - The ****buckets you were worried about ruining the game with high level gear - they already have it, now it's going to take months to get to a level where the 'noobs' can fight back.

2 - you have made this game a grind. So what if nobody did daily's or challenge modes, this is OUR game. We choose to play as we want. At least the DZ has the possibility to be different. You have player interaction. Dailies - scripted bull**** just with less players.

Did you actually sit down and figure out a roadmap? because it seems like you did 2 betas for the PR and then waiting until you got some actual data from the game before trying to 'pace us'

I will not be playing further until the grind is fixed. And I'm glad I didn't 'invest' in your 'season pass'.

If you want to increase the games longevity add some multiplayer. Proper multiplayer.

Rant over.

Such entitlement..
wrong.. it's THEIR game.. you choose to play or not play it.

GrieverGhast
03-18-2016, 01:25 AM
I enjoy this game a lot, and also i work and i study. I play as much as I can and, honestly, this game is on the level with only few others by quality and design.

Today I got My first named High-End weapon, Midas. I looked at the talents and thought that i can use this weapon to make the play a bit easier, fun and different. So I take all my phoenix credits i collected from last week, mostly dailies (when I hit 30), and i re-tweak and re-roll my gear, spent everything to get it right. I go out to test my 90k dps build with sig. skill reduction, aaaaand guess what? The talent the gun has written on it does not work. Boy was I surprised and angry. Surprised because I expected the game to be sort of... if it says that it does something, then it does, and apparently it does not. Then I wanted to report a bug, but i found on reddit, where i don't normally go, that developers have nerfed the gun. I think it's a mistake, cause mine says it does have the talent. Then i see this nice post about how they disabled it and left the tooltip. That's so nice. Imagine that you buy a can of coke and open it and drink, but it's water. And the seller says: "yeah we had to put water instead of coke since coke was too tasty". Also you just spent your weeks money on that 'coke'. But hey, how the f*** am i supposed to know that it's water, how am I supposed to know that f***ing tooltip was left behind while talent was disabled? Maybe make an in-game pop up about the update or something? I mean time is not cheap and this is a major f*** up. Other good news I find here is that now all the bosses drop pennies as well as my scavenger gear that I put together few days ago was doing f***o and I was wondering why I got +120% to better loot and get crap, I mean greens in DZ 5-6.

To conclude, I have no idea where you took that the gun was sooooo broken and that people were all in yellow. Sure if you played 100 hours in a week, you deserve to be all yellow, but I haven't and many people haven't, so why you focus everything to some 1-5% of the players?

I dropped 80£ for this game with season pass. As much as beta and first week was fun, I regret it now, this last week. Quick actions are good, but no thorough thinking and omission of details is bad, almost makes it look like you panicked.

Solutions: 1. Leave midas the way it is, but apply very low drop rate, like 0.01 for yellow smg drops. So people who have it, can keep it and people who don't, can still get it. It does not kill the game, unless you 4 man grind day and night, but those people will get bored soon. 2. Make high end drop between what it was and now, somewhere in the middle, or like Diablo, get a noob drop mechanic, where rate increases with time you play, and once you get HE, rate drops back to very low. 3. Phoenix credits, buff it up a bit, make it 3-5, not 1-2, be sensible, not everyone is a teenage grinder without work, studies and families. I hear a lot of mature voice over the DZ conversations.

Don't be so hectic, think before you do, think about all kinds of people who play games please.

piter_penn
03-18-2016, 09:14 AM
such petty, you guys do not even suspect what awaits you after the 50th dz level. PC and all other things just does not mean anything.

Ata5ll
03-18-2016, 01:59 PM
The best thing is how changelogs and updates are none existent nor being shared on the forums if there are any since this one.

Also, WTF is Theyr?

And Honestly... the Darkzone is completely gone to **** right now... People don't go Rogue, it's just another PvE area... Is this the result from the polls you took after the beta? Then ****ing hell... People voted the game to ****. in few hours you're eazely max ran and got 100k dz credits, there's no excitement and you don't have to fear a single lunatic.

VanThor
03-18-2016, 06:15 PM
Didnt read this post before, just rolled Firearms of my Body Armor for 31 Phoenix to get Electronic and wondert why nothings happens. No note in the game or hint on the weapon, nice job ... i needed two daily missions for this roll, dont u think 31PC for rerolling is a bit high? Half of it would be enough.

Knowledge_VIG
03-18-2016, 09:09 PM
I enjoy this game a lot, and also i work and i study. I play as much as I can and, honestly, this game is on the level with only few others by quality and design.

Today I got My first named High-End weapon, Midas. I looked at the talents and thought that i can use this weapon to make the play a bit easier, fun and different. So I take all my phoenix credits i collected from last week, mostly dailies (when I hit 30), and i re-tweak and re-roll my gear, spent everything to get it right. I go out to test my 90k dps build with sig. skill reduction, aaaaand guess what? The talent the gun has written on it does not work. Boy was I surprised and angry. Surprised because I expected the game to be sort of... if it says that it does something, then it does, and apparently it does not. Then I wanted to report a bug, but i found on reddit, where i don't normally go, that developers have nerfed the gun. I think it's a mistake, cause mine says it does have the talent. Then i see this nice post about how they disabled it and left the tooltip. That's so nice. Imagine that you buy a can of coke and open it and drink, but it's water. And the seller says: "yeah we had to put water instead of coke since coke was too tasty". Also you just spent your weeks money on that 'coke'. But hey, how the f*** am i supposed to know that it's water, how am I supposed to know that f***ing tooltip was left behind while talent was disabled? Maybe make an in-game pop up about the update or something? I mean time is not cheap and this is a major f*** up. Other good news I find here is that now all the bosses drop pennies as well as my scavenger gear that I put together few days ago was doing f***o and I was wondering why I got +120% to better loot and get crap, I mean greens in DZ 5-6.

To conclude, I have no idea where you took that the gun was sooooo broken and that people were all in yellow. Sure if you played 100 hours in a week, you deserve to be all yellow, but I haven't and many people haven't, so why you focus everything to some 1-5% of the players?

I dropped 80£ for this game with season pass. As much as beta and first week was fun, I regret it now, this last week. Quick actions are good, but no thorough thinking and omission of details is bad, almost makes it look like you panicked.

Solutions: 1. Leave midas the way it is, but apply very low drop rate, like 0.01 for yellow smg drops. So people who have it, can keep it and people who don't, can still get it. It does not kill the game, unless you 4 man grind day and night, but those people will get bored soon. 2. Make high end drop between what it was and now, somewhere in the middle, or like Diablo, get a noob drop mechanic, where rate increases with time you play, and once you get HE, rate drops back to very low. 3. Phoenix credits, buff it up a bit, make it 3-5, not 1-2, be sensible, not everyone is a teenage grinder without work, studies and families. I hear a lot of mature voice over the DZ conversations.

Don't be so hectic, think before you do, think about all kinds of people who play games please.

It was overpowered and gave people a stupidly high advantage vs. other players in the DZ, something about being hard to kill while using it or something like that, I dunno. They'll probably find another way to make the talent work more the way they intended. Until then, it is what it is. I'd still like to have one as well.

Soarlozer
03-19-2016, 06:16 AM
If the penalty for rogue is going to be the same as it is now then people need to have colored containment bags to let people know. I don't want to go rogue, I want to fight them but no one is going rogue because the massive penalty for doing so with little benefit. You risk a lot of rank and then what you have to either to avoid getting shot or shooting (cant remember which one) while your timer runs out. Its like all 3 things are maginfied when they are all applied.

Revamp it to incldue the current timer and the rules with it, make intially going rogue based off of a certain damage ie if i accidently shoot someone twice with a 5k pistol or my turret accident shoots them while doing 1k per hit, i should not be treated the same as someone who shot their shotgun or sniper that hit for 10k a shot. Also either reduce xp loss, increase xp gain, etc. Basically you either need to make it more rewarding or less punishing.

Wastedyuthe
03-19-2016, 03:15 PM
The problem with the DZ right now is the penalty for dying, whether you're rogue or not. XP is so valuable as we're all trying to reach Rank 50 to get those high ends. So most people don't want to go rogue. And those that are so OP that they can go rogue and not worry about other players as they run around with their high ends in groups of 3 or 4, kill innocent people who don't stand a chance of getting their gear back. And most importantly, the person they kill loses XP through no fault of their own most the time. I went out a checkpoint today, and someone came out behind me and killed me. Then I found some NPC's and started attacking them - some guy comes up and kills me from behind. I didn't have any chance of surviving either one, as I never had any warning. Yet I lose XP for it? I'm punished for something that was not under my control? It's ridiculous! I don't mind losing items to rogues, but not XP.
My idea would be to lose XP only to NPC's killing you. That's it. This way, you still get punished if you get killed by them. More people will go rogue as they won't lose XP. And people will be less frustrated by being killed by a rogue as they will only lose items and money, not XP. Problem solved!

Thariir_
03-20-2016, 02:04 AM
I made a thread about an idea on how to expand the PVP in the Dark Zones, by building one base for Agents and one for Rogues. Don´t know if im allowed to link to my own thread, so im posting the name of it only.

A new phase/PVP system to DZ´s to open up for more storydriven PVP

With this, rebuilding and upgrading these bases ( as in your first main base ) we would see a logical and more useful aspect to PVP. It´s 2 phases = Normal and Warfare phase.

Agents VS Rogues while taking over resources, battle for areas, protecting material runners and base builders etc and so on. This all done in the Warfare phase DZ. Also, a Karma system to prevent people from just going Rogue on EVERYTHING 24/7. Get a low enough ratio and you will be kicked from the warfare phase and back in the first one where you cannot play with the people you just harassed. Also, you can get back to the warfare phase by redeeming your actions by hunting NPC´s and doing missions.

PVP needs to become useful and fulfilling. People need an incentive to get into PVP with better sportsmanship and fun as a foundation. Not to abuse and harass.

Staazvaind
03-20-2016, 10:28 AM
I made a thread about an idea on how to expand the PVP in the Dark Zones, by building one base for Agents and one for Rogues. Don´t know if im allowed to link to my own thread, so im posting the name of it only.

With this, rebuilding and upgrading these bases ( as in your first main base ) we would see a logical and more useful aspect to PVP. It´s 2 phases = Normal and Warfare phase.

Agents VS Rogues while taking over resources, battle for areas, protecting material runners and base builders etc and so on. This all done in the Warfare phase DZ. Also, a Karma system to prevent people from just going Rogue on EVERYTHING 24/7. Get a low enough ratio and you will be kicked from the warfare phase and back in the first one where you cannot play with the people you just harassed. Also, you can get back to the warfare phase by redeeming your actions by hunting NPC´s and doing missions.

PVP needs to become useful and fulfilling. People need an incentive to get into PVP with better sportsmanship and fun as a foundation. Not to abuse and harass.

got something relatively similar: idea (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1413080-ROGUE-how-i-would-change-the-whole-system)

Thariir_
03-20-2016, 11:18 AM
got something relatively similar: idea (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1413080-ROGUE-how-i-would-change-the-whole-system)

Good read and added a small comment about it. Seems i´m not the only one thinking in these tracks.

Stonii
03-21-2016, 06:12 AM
hello ubi u there?
when will u fix simple bugs like the helm and chest talents?

Nsbeatz
03-29-2016, 08:14 PM
Due to backpack glitch its been over a week now since ive been able to play my 100.00 version of the division seen mat was done today yet still can not access my game ive lost out on countless phoenix credits high end gear rewards ans still not sure if my owned gear is still there paid 100.00 for 7 days of gameplay seriously never heard of a a bug thats locks ppl out of the game fix my game or refund my money since we cant get time backthis is BS

Masta G X1
03-29-2016, 08:44 PM
Due to backpack glitch its been over a week now since ive been able to play my 100.00 version of the division seen mat was done today yet still can not access my game ive lost out on countless phoenix credits high end gear rewards ans still not sure if my owned gear is still there paid 100.00 for 7 days of gameplay seriously never heard of a a bug thats locks ppl out of the game fix my game or refund my money since we cant get time backthis is BS

Yea that definitely sucks. I can't imagine the frustration. Sadly, the only news I have seen is that a fix is coming soon, but not this update.

"Mr. Bode revealed during today’s The Division State of the Game broadcast that the team had some problems in reproducing the bug, but they finally managed to identify the source of the issue. This week’s maintenance will not introduce a fix for the issue, unfortunately, as it will only be deployed through a future game update."

Read more: http://wccftech.com/division-backpack-glitch-fixed-future-update-stream-showcasing-future-content-dated/#ixzz44K3P07WN

Hope it gets fixed next week, it seems they had trouble reproducing the bug/issue so they could find a way to fix it. That really sucks it locks people out of the game, and it has been nearly a month since it released. I really hope you can get back into the game. Best of luck to you!

xxforeignfoxx
03-30-2016, 03:07 AM
Im stuck on the Beginning screening where it says connecting and it never gets to the AGENT LOGIN so i cannot play this game THAT I HAVE PUT HOURS INTO can someone please help thanks

Stonii
03-30-2016, 09:30 AM
dead game is dead.. to many bugs who ****ed this game up..
chest talent buggy thx 4 10% dmg reduction..
helm talent buggy thx 4 perma selfheal..
tenebra buggy thx 4 ehm 100% more headshot dmg?
thx 4 bullet king and russian consulat glitch so i can farm 999of each high end mats and wait for new content..

and THANKS FOR NOT FIXING ANY BUGS XXXDDD

BOATINGMANROB
04-01-2016, 08:22 AM
Sometimes while playing division my gun stops firing, also how can a smg shoot you through an entire brick building. Maybe you could fix these flaws.