PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Lag issue, Ps4.

Nosworc
03-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Has anyone else been experiencing lag on the Ps4 today? (11/03/2016)

The issue i'm having is it's taking a few seconds for my bullets to register, for example my last fight i was shooting a few enemies and there were no damage numbers, a few seconds later they all popped up at once, the enemies died and my health bar started going down.

Ubi-Houck
03-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Has anyone else been experiencing lag on the Ps4 today? (11/03/2016)

The issue i'm having is it's taking a few seconds for my bullets to register, for example my last fight i was shooting a few enemies and there were no damage numbers, a few seconds later they all popped up at once, the enemies died and my health bar started going down.

Hello, Nosworc,

Are you experiencing this lag in a specific area? (Such as Dark Zone or in a group)

Thanks

Nosworc
03-11-2016, 06:35 PM
Hello, Nosworc,

Are you experiencing this lag in a specific area? (Such as Dark Zone or in a group)

Thanks

Hey, it seems to be everywhere, i'm just doing missions and playing solo. I have good internet speeds (100 down, 25 up) and it seemed ok yesterday when i was playing. I've noticed it's taking a few seconds for collectables to disappear from the mini map after collection also so it seems there is definitely some lag happening.

Ubi-Houck
03-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Hey, it seems to be everywhere, i'm just doing missions and playing solo. I have good internet speeds (100 down, 25 up) and it seemed ok yesterday when i was playing. I've noticed it's taking a few seconds for collectables to disappear from the mini map after collection also so it seems there is definitely some lag happening.

If possible, can you please provide video of this?

Thanks

TheDirtShrew
03-11-2016, 08:14 PM
I am experiencing the same thing. I am lagging so bad that I keep dying during all encounters. Earlier I logged in and when I came out of safe zone, I dropped out of map and was under the world map. I had to log out and log back in again. I don't understand why I am having these issues. I have 50mbps internet.