PDA

View Full Version : Why is the scoring issue never fixed???

spoofrice11
03-11-2016, 04:58 PM
On this game and the other JD games I have played (on WIi & Wii U), the scoring never shows you how you did.

I only play JD by myself for a workout once in a while. Mostly I play sports games & mario on video games. But for some reason on JD, you dance to a song to get a score, then nothing... When I play basketball or baseball, I score points/runs. And the game tells me how I am doing (how many points/runs the opposition has) and I see the results at the end (if I won or whatever). But with JD, I get a point total for the song as I do it and that's it. Unless I pause after every song, write down my points, and then search each song individually afterwords, I have no clue how I did (if I won or got 3rd or what). How can such a simple thing be messed up in every game???

So in other words if you'd fix this, after I do a dance, it would pop up with the top 3/5 scores for the song (after each song it stays on the screen for a little bit before going on). You know like High Scores people would get at an arcade then put in their initials. So why doesn't my score pop up with the other scores to see how I did. I'm a competitive person, so I want to beat the top scores on each song I do, but JD doesn't tell me how I did, making scores kind of pointless (and the game).

Hopefully an update or something can be done to fix scoring in JD and make your game have more of a point to play it (or at least to those that play individually offline).

UBI-Zuzu
03-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Hello spoofrice,

thank you for your feedback, we you can be sure it will be passed over to the devs.

Thanks,
Zuzu

spoofrice11
03-29-2016, 04:50 PM
Hello spoofrice,

thank you for your feedback, we you can be sure it will be passed over to the devs.

Thanks,
Zuzu

Thanx hopefully it will get fixed.
It just seems like such an obvious thing to have your score pop up, with how you did overall.