PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One How do I fix this in my game?

MudyRedBeard
03-11-2016, 02:38 PM
This only happens to me on The Division. I can't find really any information about this. It looks like screen tearing but everything I research isn't the same.
https://youtu.be/uw6aYeatiOc
Any helped would be appreciated.

Ubi-Houck
03-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are having graphical issues and thank you for providing the video.

I would first recommend resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution.

If you continue to experience issues, try clearing your Xbox One cached data then perform a reinstall of the game.

First, you will need to clear your Xbox One hard drive cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 2 full minutes.
3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.
4. Launch the game, and see if the issue has been resolved.

Next, let's uninstall the game by doing the following:

5. On the Xbox One Dashboard, go to My Games & Apps.
6. Highlight the game, and press the Options button on your controller
7. Select Uninstall Game + Add-ons.

Please restart the console and insert the disc.

Thanks

MudyRedBeard
03-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Ill give that a shot. When ever I shut off my system I clear the cache but I will try it again. Dropped the resolution from 1080p to 720p and (the video is after 720p drop) used the xbox one calibration for my TV. I noticed last night that it only started happening when I was in a group with my friends.

Ubi-Houck
03-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Ill give that a shot. When ever I shut off my system I clear the cache but I will try it again. Dropped the resolution from 1080p to 720p and (the video is after 720p drop) used the xbox one calibration for my TV. I noticed last night that it only started happening when I was in a group with my friends.

When you were in the group, were you the group leader or did you join someone else's game?

Thanks

MudyRedBeard
03-11-2016, 03:21 PM
I was the group leader not sure if it happens if I join some else group. Noted: I was primarily seeing that happen last night at the Base of Operations and at Safe Houses. It was very minimal anywhere else.

Ubi-Houck
03-11-2016, 03:27 PM
I was the group leader not sure if it happens if I join some else group. Noted: I was primarily seeing that happen last night at the Base of Operations and at Safe Houses. It was very minimal anywhere else.

Are you still having the issue now since not being in a group?

Thanks

MudyRedBeard
03-11-2016, 03:32 PM
I am at work right now. But I didn't notice the issue before I joined my friends. I will try joining my friends game and not being the group leader to see if that would fix the issue. I did have a small falling through the map glitch before joining my friends that happened only on I think 8th St in the low level area for the Rescue PVT O'Brian Side Mission.