PDA

View Full Version : Tenderloin West 21st Street Echo Co-Ordinates 473/1921 Glitch

xFURxBURGERSx
03-11-2016, 11:02 AM
I don't know if this is an issue with others but I am unable to collect the Echo at this location;

Tenderloin West 21st Street Echo Co-Ordinates 473/1921.

This Echo is located in the parking lot, just right of the white van & spotlight, just across from the underground tunnel location.

The Echo is for a man killed by 2 cleaners with an improvise incendiary device for carrying his metered-dose inhaler also with some burn residue behind all being fix locations with no investigate. My issue is that the Echo won't drop for collection.

http://www.gamepur.com/files/images/tom-clancys-the-division-camp-tenderlion-intel-location.jpg

No idea if the picture will post but if so its the Echo located bottom between a phone recording & survival document.

Anyone else with this issue ?

Fame117
03-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Yeah me and a friend got the same problem, hope this case gets solved fast, this echo is hurting my eyes if i'm scouting the map

Tallsoldier
03-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Yep having the same issue. I can start the Echo and watch it but is doesn't collect so still shows as outstanding. Devs please fix ASAP.

XBox One.

/Edit. Actually it is showing as collected under Intel but the icon is still showing on the map.