PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Delta 20010186

Chuchocapo86
03-11-2016, 01:10 AM
Hello people. I know the tittle is not descriptive but before closing my post I would appreciate to read it :)

I bough the game and I cannot connect because of this error.

I found that is a issue from my ISP because I tried to connect from other ISP Network and I could do it without any problem. But I need your help because my ISP need the Server IP to make an diagnose.

I'm connecting to PS4 with NAT1, so it does not make sense I cannot to connect to The Division servers.

Can you help me with that?

Dlinman_82
03-11-2016, 04:19 PM
I can't guarantee this will work for everyone but It worked for me and a few others try this.

Go to your ps4 settings
select initialize
restore default settings (do no intitialize)
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore liscences
restart your ps4
Launch the Division, With any luck hopefully Your In. I don't have the guys name who sent me this but bless him I spent 20 plus hours calling my isp and messing around in my modem. It has nothing to do with your internet and network it's an issue on their side communicating with your ps4 something in it's settings can be blocking communication this seems to fix it for most if you keep getting Delta 20010186

Chuchocapo86
03-11-2016, 10:47 PM
I can't guarantee this will work for everyone but It worked for me and a few others try this.

Go to your ps4 settings
select initialize
restore default settings (do no intitialize)
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore liscences
restart your ps4
Launch the Division, With any luck hopefully Your In. I don't have the guys name who sent me this but bless him I spent 20 plus hours calling my isp and messing around in my modem. It has nothing to do with your internet and network it's an issue on their side communicating with your ps4 something in it's settings can be blocking communication this seems to fix it for most if you keep getting Delta 20010186

Hello Dlinman, I'm going to try that and I'm gonna tell you. Thank for your reply.

Darkaged24
03-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Try a hard router reset that worked for me if you want to be sure you can Always try and connect using your phones mobile network and hotspot functions. If you can go onto the game then you seriously need to hard reset that router.

Chuchocapo86
03-22-2016, 06:28 PM
Hello everybody, thank you for reply my post.

I was a issue from my ISP as I told before. They did something in their networks and the problem was solved.

Thanks everybody for giving me hints :)

D-Day138
03-26-2016, 01:50 AM
Hello everybody, thank you for reply my post.

I was a issue from my ISP as I told before. They did something in their networks and the problem was solved.

Thanks everybody for giving me hints :)

I'm having the same issue.
So how did you correct this? I should contact my ISP?

Please help!

ukpan
03-29-2016, 02:43 AM
I've been getting the same error & unable to connect since I bought the game a week ago. I just plan to return the game, get my money back & never buy an ubisoft game ever again. This is ridiculous.