PDA

View Full Version : REF: *UPDATE* Issue preventing players from getting items from Rewards Vendor

Spl0inker
03-10-2016, 02:30 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402888-*UPDATE*-Issue-preventing-players-from-getting-items-from-Rewards-Vendor

Since that thread is locked I am replying here. No it is not fixed. I find it absolutely astounding that for such a widespread problem there is not MORE "status" feedback from Ubi for this issue. Paying customers deserve to be informed of issues with their purchases. Many have spent a lot of cash for these items and to simply say we are aware and working it, then posting we may have fixed it in a closed thread that cant be replied to confirming that it is in fact NOT FIXED, is just plain silly. I for one am waiting to purchase season pass but refuse to until I know I will get what I pay for along with the rewards items I have not received. I am sure others feel the same. Please provide a more definitive status/feedback on the issue in the above thread.

Thanks!

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 02:38 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402888-*UPDATE*-Issue-preventing-players-from-getting-items-from-Rewards-Vendor

Since that thread is locked I am replying here. No it is not fixed. I find it absolutely astounding that for such a widespread problem there is not MORE "status" feedback from Ubi for this issue. Paying customers deserve to be informed of issues with their purchases. Many have spent a lot of cash for these items and to simply say we are aware and working it, then posting we may have fixed it in a closed thread that cant be replied to confirming that it is in fact NOT FIXED, is just plain silly. I for one am waiting to purchase season pass but refuse to until I know I will get what I pay for along with the rewards items I have not received. I am sure others feel the same. Please provide a more definitive status/feedback on the issue in the above thread.

Thanks!

Hello, Spl0inker,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with redeeming your items from the Rewards Claim Vendor in your Base of Operations. Can you please tell me which content you seem to be missing?

Thanks

SkoobyDu
03-10-2016, 02:50 PM

Thanks!

Hiya,

Having a similar Issue - HAZMAT gear hasn't turned up :( No codes/Emails/The bloke at the Vendor Stall just shrugs and sends me away.

:(

Don Tony Deluca
03-10-2016, 03:01 PM
I too am missing a substantial amount of the DLC that came with my season pass purchase, it shows up as installed on my hard drive but in game all I have is SWAT, Trooper, Siege, and Motorocycle, as well as the shotgun. I am missing all the rest, Hazmat, NG, FF, NYPD, etc. What is happening, can Ubisoft please give us an update other than a closed thread saying this is "potentially fixed"?

Spl0inker
03-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Hello, Spl0inker,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with redeeming your items from the Rewards Claim Vendor in your Base of Operations. Can you please tell me which content you seem to be missing?

Thanks

Paramedic, Firefighter, Police, and Hunter gear. Redeemed with a rewards code provided by Ubi. Microsoft confirms (ref number 1330677171) it redeemed just fine. I don't see it in downloadable content nor in the game through the vendor.

This is a widespread known issue and I am simply asking for some status updates.

lancea88
03-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Paramedic, Firefighter, Police, and Hunter gear. Redeemed with a rewards code provided by Ubi. Microsoft confirms (ref number 1330677171) it redeemed just fine. I don't see it in downloadable content nor in the game through the vendor.

This is a widespread known issue and I am simply asking for some status updates.

I'm having a somewhat similar problem as well, but I didn't even get the code! I went through the steps to get the code to put into the Xbox Store, Ubi Club sent me an email saying that the code would be in the email, but it wasn't. When I contacted someone at Ubisoft about it they were of no help.

"Susana @Ubisoft Support Mar 08, 2016 at 10:43 PM EST
Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review. However, that is all that we can do at this time, as we have no further information.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com)."

I tried to explain that all I needed was the code for the gear, and then I would be happy. But nothing. And I have not heard from anyone since. Really not sure how this is a problem (both in your situation and in mine).

Ubisoft, we need your help!

IRON MAN Ai
03-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Hello, Spl0inker,

Thanks

It's a massive wide spread issue. Ubi claimed it was fixed but it's damn well NOT fixed!

All 7 outfit packs; the NY Firefighter, NY Police, Paramedic, Survivor, National Guard, Hazmat and Hunter are missing!

I have all of them installed on my harddrive but they've been taken down from the Xbox store with Xbox Support insisting that Ubisoft are meant to be aware of the issue and fixing it! We can't reinstall them either as they've been taken down so it's as if they don't exist. They do NOT appear in the ready to install option either in "my games & apps". On my other Xbox where they are installed I cannot do anything with them other than "uninstall". So I can't make a copy or move them to an external hard drive either.

In game, the reward vendor doesn't give them out. Only the useless shotgun and rubbish "exclusive" season pass outfits are rewarded.

Spl0inker
03-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Lack of communication about this issue or clarification if they actually took some of this stuff away as people have eluded to through conversations with MS and Ubi is what gets me. I get it they have other play issues to deal with, but to many who paid for this extra content this is just as important an issue.

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Hello again,

As mentioned in the original announcement thread here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402888-*UPDATE*-Issue-preventing-players-from-getting-items-from-Rewards-Vendor?p=11452253&viewfull=1#post11452253), we did deploy a potential fix. We are investigating for those who are still having issues.

Please note we did not say that the issue was fixed, only that we deployed a potential fix. For those who are still having issues, can you please create a support ticket? You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details. Please include as much information as possible, including what content you are missing and any codes you have used.

Thanks

FR4NCO
03-10-2016, 07:14 PM
hey, im am also having a problem with getting my survivor pack to show up at the in game rewards vendor. when i first entered in my Gold edition Key and installed everything Game + Season Pass the survivor pack was installed after doing so, i then went in game and started to collect all the outfits from the vendor. after a bit of gameplay i noticed that all my friends had their survivor packs in game and were using the AK weapon that came with it so i headed back to the vendor and noticed it was missing. after that i closed down the game and made sure it was installed and tried again but still nothing. so i headed back to the game management page for all installed DLC and outfits for the game on my xbox one and was thinking maybe if i uninstall it and reinstall it the game will pick it up and add it the my rewards vendor, but after doing so the survivor pack is nowhere to be found. have even tried reinstalling everything after uninstalling and still nothing and i've looked everywhere on xbox one. Have any ideas on how i can get this survivor pack to download again? seems like it's just gone %100

Spl0inker
03-10-2016, 07:22 PM
On the support link listed by Ubi-Houck above I see this statement in latest news. Not sure when it was posted as it does not contain a date. I am also not at home to test so if anyone else can confirm, thanks. Don't want to put in a ticket if it is in fact now fixed.

LATEST NEWS

The Division - Reward Claim Vendors

We have excellent news, as our developers were able to identify and resolve the issue that caused the Reward Claim Vendor to not show extra content within The Division.

You can now visit this vendor and access the items that are unlocked on your account. If you have any further issues, please contact our support team for further assistance.

EDIT: Suddenly that news post is gone. So not sure if it disappeared because they rotate off or if it was removed lol.

lancea88
03-11-2016, 01:25 AM
On the support link listed by Ubi-Houck above I see this statement in latest news. Not sure when it was posted as it does not contain a date. I am also not at home to test so if anyone else can confirm, thanks. Don't want to put in a ticket if it is in fact now fixed.

LATEST NEWS

The Division - Reward Claim Vendors

We have excellent news, as our developers were able to identify and resolve the issue that caused the Reward Claim Vendor to not show extra content within The Division.

You can now visit this vendor and access the items that are unlocked on your account. If you have any further issues, please contact our support team for further assistance.

EDIT: Suddenly that news post is gone. So not sure if it disappeared because they rotate off or if it was removed lol.

I'm thinking it was taken down because it wasn't actually fixed.

Update on my end from before. I created a support ticket and finally heard back with actual help. Before I was not given a key code even though the email said that the email included one. I got a new email today and good news! I have a code. Bad news - when I put the code in to the Xbox Store, it says that it was purchased and downloaded. In the game however, the rewards vendor seems to think otherwise and does not show those Agent Origins suits. Oddly, today I also purchased the master crafter kit, which was available immediately from the rewards vendor. Not sure what the problem is, but hoping for a quick fix!

IRON MAN Ai
03-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Question, does the season pass grant you Day One to the outfits promised; i.e. NY Police, NY Firefighter, National Guard etc etc.?

OR are they not out yet and a release date is "TBC".

There's conflicting information out there and a lot of people are also confused. It's false advertisement and very misleading. PR screwed up as it was shown all those outfits to download, that we would get them, no mention of a "this is what you'll get in the season pass DOWN THE LINE".

STRIMIX
03-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Same here, Xbox one stil not showing me the dlc while infact i did recieve my beta rewards from the vendor.

Missing hazmat police fireman and paramedic.

I'ts getting frustrating now that i can't get any gear from the vendor when i payed for it and expect it to work.

SkoobyDu
03-11-2016, 02:24 PM
If I check here: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/beta/index.aspx

and attempt to unlock pre-order content I get the following message:

"You will receive your HAZMAT GEAR SET by email once the game is released."

No email has arrived, I get all the others saying that the game is released and oooooo look at our new thing its shiny :), but no Pre-Order Hazmat email code, the MS Store through the game just states that it is a Bundle Item and cannot be selected. - The Vendor in Game's shelves are empty.

I've raised a support ticket [Ubisoft Support Ticket: 03019879] on the 9th but 48 hrs later and no response.

I would have invested more in this game with upcoming DLC, but until this matter is resolved I just don't have any confidence in this platform :(

neddoge
03-11-2016, 02:49 PM
It's a massive wide spread issue. Ubi claimed it was fixed but it's damn well NOT fixed!

All 7 outfit packs; the NY Firefighter, NY Police, Paramedic, Survivor, National Guard, Hazmat and Hunter are missing!

I have all of them installed on my harddrive but they've been taken down from the Xbox store with Xbox Support insisting that Ubisoft are meant to be aware of the issue and fixing it! We can't reinstall them either as they've been taken down so it's as if they don't exist. They do NOT appear in the ready to install option either in "my games & apps". On my other Xbox where they are installed I cannot do anything with them other than "uninstall". So I can't make a copy or move them to an external hard drive either.

In game, the reward vendor doesn't give them out. Only the useless shotgun and rubbish "exclusive" season pass outfits are rewarded.

^^This is my exact situation. I actually uninstalled the Survivor pack hoping to be able to just reinstall it and now I'm unable to even redownload this DLC.

I've posted on the Reddit multiple times as well as having reached out via FB. What's the update here? More transparency would help our expectations.

shmitty008
03-11-2016, 02:50 PM
So I used the code provided from Ubisoft to get the agent origins gear. Says I redeemed it successfully but can't seem to find the download on my system or even at the rewards vendor. Can someone please help me with this? I really want the bunker gear. Please feel free to contact me at thefireguy@hotmail.ca

MudyRedBeard
03-11-2016, 02:58 PM
I submitted questions about this on your support page but no answers any of those questions. I am missing the NY Paramedic, Firefighter, Police and Hunter Gear sets. I have already put in the code into my xbox and it redeemed it but nothing to download or not appearing at the Rewards Vendor. Here is my Code QFHGPR29V74KW9C3GXCMT9KKZ (already used my account so noone can try to use it I tried inputting it again to see if I messed up but it told that it was redeemed already when I input it on the 8th. Here is my reference number for the question in your support website 03043379.

STRIMIX
03-11-2016, 03:20 PM
I submited a ticket and should get a reply in 48 hours.

Spl0inker
03-11-2016, 04:01 PM
I submitted a ticket yesterday after confirming it was not fixed. They are aware of the issue and working it I'm sure. My issue is lack of communication. Will just wait now before I buy the Season Pass.

The thing I find funny is that they have not resolved the missing gear issue yet are sending new codes to those with the orange boxes KNOWING the gear is a no show........

iAmDueses
03-11-2016, 05:08 PM
I am also having an issue with the shortbows weapon skin still being locked for me even though I played the Alpha back in December when I pre ordered the game. Can you please explain how to fix this?

Hardtime3015
03-11-2016, 06:07 PM
So, I finally got the email with the code, redeem it on XBL, and it still doesn't show up for download on my console. No to mention the several times I have been kicked for no apparent reason since launch day. Thanks Ubisoft, wish I could get my money back I wasted for the Gold Edition and Season Pass.

Gexy.
03-12-2016, 12:57 PM
I am also having an issue with the shortbows weapon skin still being locked for me even though I played the Alpha back in December when I pre ordered the game. Can you please explain how to fix this?

which platform are you playing? pc or ps4?
many people didn't receive it for pc and ps4

neddoge
03-13-2016, 12:47 AM
which platform are you playing? pc or ps4?
many people didn't receive it for pc and ps4

You realize you're in an Xbox subforum right....

BigBReaper
03-13-2016, 06:17 AM
I'm having the same issue I don't have the content after entering the code

II Th3 d0g II
03-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Same problem here even tried uninstalling the content from the xbox now the packs arent heven appearing to reinstall. Survivor pack and agent origins aswell (gold edition) here.

SofaJockey
03-13-2016, 03:38 PM
I didn't have the Hazmat gear, but then I checked the Xbox store for The Division items and there it was (and now I have it).
D'oh...

androidspud
03-13-2016, 04:50 PM
Hi, i'm still waiting on an email to redeem my gear for pre ordering the game.

i was told i would get an email with a code to use on Xbox live. :(

TITO222015
03-13-2016, 10:41 PM
I lost all my season pass stuff all my outfits weapons dlc i only had it for one day i need my stuff back

RossHouston
03-14-2016, 12:09 AM
Got the Season Pass and got the pass content, the shotgun and outfits etc. Don't have any of the other stuff, Survivor, Hunter, National Guard, NY Police/Firefighter/Paramedic or Hazmat. All the stuff shows in the My Games and Apps but nothing is available from vendor. That being said I've been told by Ubi that most of the stuff isn't available just now.

Before I learned that there was issue I tried to reinstall the the hazmat gear but after uninstalling it, it doesn't appear in the "ready to install" tab...

Luckily I played the closed beta after PreOrdering but I've still to receive my download code for it.

Just a bit gutting as all those gear sets was really one of the main reasons I bought the Season Pass but I expect by the time I get the packs the weapons will be too low a level to use...

DENAz666
03-14-2016, 02:56 AM
Similar issue here.

Had all the gear, and was using it no problems (season pass, beta, and pre-order gear), but I deleted the Beta from my xbox, which caused all of the DLC outfits to delete from my main game. Now, I cannot redownload them and they're all gone from the rewards vendor too :(

Please help Ubi

o TheMuffin o
03-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Same issue here. Redeemed code for Agent Origins. Xbox never said it was installed but they appeared in my Division Game Hub. Went to vendor and he had nothing. Deleted them to try reinstalling and now I can't because they don't show up anywhere. The Agent Origins bundle leads to a dead link on the Xbox Marketplace as well. https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One/Games/Tom-Clancys-The-Division-Agent-Origins-Gear-Set/e19c51ce-2a73-4d4e-8753-371360351b37

route105
03-14-2016, 06:32 PM
I have still not received my pre-ordered items, hazmat pack, shotgun, etc.

Grim_Reaver
03-14-2016, 07:44 PM
I redeemed the code given by the email. Nothing downloaded and is not in my manage game. I hope this gets resolved.

kelticemt
03-15-2016, 12:03 AM
I recieved the HAZMAT (read: Prison colors) suit, but nothing for my Agent Origins. I was REALLY Hoping to Rock the fire fighter gear

DENAz666
03-15-2016, 02:52 AM
Am hoping this is actually being looked into, I keep waiting for it to appear on the "known issues" sticky thread, but is still not there :(

xX FUNKYFLUMP
03-15-2016, 05:34 AM
I haven't received quite a few I have them downloaded and in my game management section on xbox one but haven't received my hazmat, survivor pack, paramedic pack, fire department one or the hunter pack

SlyMastaC
03-15-2016, 09:48 AM
I have the same issue. Since my collectors edition was mailed to me I did not have the game installed yet when I redeemed the agent origins code. After installing the game the outfits were not in my rewards vendor. I am missing the 4 for agent origins as well as the survivor kit from the season pass.

I wouldn't be nearly as worried if this would at least be added to the known issues list. Currently it feels like we are being brushed off.

Big King Luigi
03-15-2016, 09:50 AM
can confirm im also not able to download/use the agent origins gear, i was able to download everything else except the Agent Origins gear. it shows up as i own it on xbox.com but cannot do anything else with that

Angellic AZRAEL
03-15-2016, 11:37 AM
Hello again,

As mentioned in the original announcement thread here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402888-*UPDATE*-Issue-preventing-players-from-getting-items-from-Rewards-Vendor?p=11452253&viewfull=1#post11452253), we did deploy a potential fix. We are investigating for those who are still having issues.

Please note we did not say that the issue was fixed, only that we deployed a potential fix. For those who are still having issues, can you please create a support ticket? You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details. Please include as much information as possible, including what content you are missing and any codes you have used.

Thanks

I have made a ticket, I have called xbox. I have yet to hear a response to my ticket even. The xbox agent is even having the same issue as well as his co-worker and I find it embarrassing for Ubisoft to even keep this going at this point, there are so many people with the same issue, it can't be that hard of a fix. This is something that's such a big problem right now that it's going to be remembered by everyone who plays it. :/

Spl0inker
03-16-2016, 05:25 PM
I still have not heard anything from my ticket submission either. Here is the thing that gets me. Poor customer service/support/feedback can equal a failed franchise. 2 of the biggest issues I have been tracking (missing origins gear and in game chat) have had no feedback from the developers. I have tried all mentioned work arounds and potential "fixes" with no luck. Plus there is conflicting information out there. Some say they are aware and working the issue and some say that they posted on twitter that the origins content is available in later DLC. I have seen no official statements outlining the issues and what to actually expect.

Origins gear missing. XBOX shows I have it. Missing in game. What is the status of this issue? Is it on the back burner for higher priority fixes? Which I would understand. This is a widespread issue obviously. Just give us an official status update so we can all move on.

In game chat (or lack there of). Again, what is the official statement/status of this issue? I find it hard to believe people would have to reconfigure their network settings in their console or home network router (potentially exposing a security risk) to get this to work when it worked perfectly in Alpha and the Betas. My party chat works perfectly well. My in game chats in other titles works perfectly well. Something done in the code of the final release has caused this. This is a widespread issue obviously.

Come on Ubisoft, get some PR person on here to give us some no **** updates to the issues everyone is reporting.

GeneralPDA
03-16-2016, 05:28 PM
Hello, Spl0inker,

Thanks

all my bônus sets dissapear after UNINSTALL DIVISION BETA ,thats no make any sense

can you help me ?

i have acess to all five ( four agent origins + survivor ) due earlier pre-order(and yesterday i reedemed agent origins code) before unnistal BETA but now all vanished of my account

MCFC Ste
03-16-2016, 05:34 PM
The trouble is they've convinced themselves that it's fixed when it isn't, with that attitude it will always remain unfixed.

SKBSY8
03-16-2016, 06:27 PM
same here, I actually activate my agent origin code yesterday (3/15/16) and it said I'm successfully redeemed on xbox.com but when I'm in the game, reward claim vendor show no item to be claim. got the hazmet set and other stuff from Uplay but just not the agent origin sets.

dawggpound
03-16-2016, 06:33 PM
Still missing the outfits used the code when I got the ge downloaded to xbox received the confirmation that I received the items and got nothing from the vendor and the content is no where to be found on my hard drive and code is no longer valid.

SKBSY8
03-16-2016, 06:37 PM
same here, the code indicated as USED ! :(

AL GoRE xB
03-17-2016, 02:07 AM
all my bônus sets dissapear after UNINSTALL DIVISION BETA ,thats no make any sense

can you help me ?

i have acess to all five ( four agent origins + survivor ) due earlier pre-order(and yesterday i reedemed agent origins code) before unnistal BETA but now all vanished of my account

I uninstalled the beta tonight and all of my dlc is gone !!!! No place to be seen in history or the store on Xbox ??

neddoge
03-17-2016, 03:22 AM
Bump.

Elite1111111111
03-17-2016, 03:57 AM
I uninstalled the beta tonight and all of my dlc is gone !!!! No place to be seen in history or the store on Xbox ??

Did the same thing, really mad about that.

Obsric
03-17-2016, 05:22 AM
Hello again,

Thanks

After reading this thread, I opened a ticket as suggested.

The 'templated' response I received on the ticket was borderline ridiculous.

I purchased the Season Pass through the Xbox One Store after launch, and the cosmetic items associated with the content have downloaded to my console. They are just not available from the ingame vendor.

The lack of a fix for this is somewhat annoying; the lack of appropriate communication on this issue is worse.

androidspud
03-17-2016, 12:41 PM
STILL waiting on a response. i've raised a ticket with ubisoft support but i've had no reply.

got an email from my retailer with a code to enter online, when i try this it says i've already redeemed the code and will get an email when the game is released (presumably with a code for Xbox Live).

It's been over a week and i've had nothing!!

androidspud
03-17-2016, 02:07 PM
Bump

Spl0inker
03-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Still no response from Ubi on any issues since launch day. No ticket response to my submission, and no "OFFICIAL" response/statements in these forums. Last updates from any Mod in known issues stickys was day after launch. Guess they are all on vacations with the hundreds of thousands of cash they pulled in from all of us suckers!

guest-7bWIgvCh
03-22-2016, 03:19 PM
Hello, Spl0inker,

Thanks

Not sure about the OP but I am missing my Agent Origins content... ALL of it. It just NEVER showed.
XBone Username: xShadowfleax

MorenoMDZ
03-22-2016, 03:34 PM
I did create a ticket for my issues, but TWICE, is TWICE, I got the response to verify my network... For real. TWICE.

CC ARMYMP
03-22-2016, 05:50 PM
I too am having a similar issue....I have unlocked the Agent Origins outfits. When i go to type in the code it says the code has been used. I want my gear please. Xbox support is no damn help either

SniperFox1030
03-22-2016, 06:16 PM
I purchased the season pass at launch on Xbox One and received The Hazmat Pack, National Guard Pack,NY Paramedic Pack,NY Firefighter Pack, NY Police Pack,Hunter Pack,Survivor Pack, Exclusive Shotgun, and Exclusive Season Pass outfits.

In the attempt to troubleshoot them not showing up at the rewards vendor, I uninstalled them from the console to attempt a reinstall however only the Exclusive Shotgun and Exclusive Season Pass outfits were available. After speaking with Ubi Support I was informed that the release date for these items for Season Pass holders is "TBC", however I've seen other players with these items in just the past few weeks during my play through indicating that they are available in some capacity.

This issue needs to be addressed!

II Th3 d0g II
03-23-2016, 03:11 PM
I purchased the season pass at launch on Xbox One and received The Hazmat Pack, National Guard Pack,NY Paramedic Pack,NY Firefighter Pack, NY Police Pack,Hunter Pack,Survivor Pack, Exclusive Shotgun, and Exclusive Season Pass outfits.

In the attempt to troubleshoot them not showing up at the rewards vendor, I uninstalled them from the console to attempt a reinstall however only the Exclusive Shotgun and Exclusive Season Pass outfits were available. After speaking with Ubi Support I was informed that the release date for these items for Season Pass holders is "TBC", however I've seen other players with these items in just the past few weeks during my play through indicating that they are available in some capacity.

This issue needs to be addressed!

Same here almost all my friends had them at launch but me. Now only shows the same content that u mentioned above to install again.

GeneralPDA
03-23-2016, 03:12 PM
guys, ubisoft is a company seeking profit.... so lets try reduce their profit of only way that ubi understand : KEEPING CUSTOMERS OUT OF BUY DIVISION.

we have a product bugged in hands, lets tell on all social medias what potencial new costumers will found on division : BUGS , ACCOUNT LOCKED, WEAPONS AND GEAR VANISHING etc

lets advise ALL for dont buy division ( and maybe dont buy anything from ubisoft) for ubi learn to respect our clients ( us) and give a FIX to our problems

TODAY i start to post on twitter, instagram etc my bugs, i suggest that all of us do the same, lets mining division sales until division be recognized as another BIGGER flaw from ubisoft ( like AC unity bugs and others)

feel free to retweet my posts of my account on twitter ( @darkpda) or create new threads in all possible fóruns and social medias

DENAz666
03-24-2016, 08:48 AM
Hey All,

So I called ubisoft about the season pass gear, and why it has been removed, and they explained the issue to me.

I've posted it up on the xbox forums, so will just copy and paste my answer from there:

So I've just spoken with Ubisoft Australia, I was able to get through to their contact line and spoke with one of the agents who explained the issue to me.

Basically, we were not supposed to get everything when we did. The reason we can no longer get it back again, is because it was released earlier then it was supposed to be and has since been removed.

The stuff we are missing, are all part of pre-order packs in other countries, so for them to benefit from those pre-order deals, they will be getting that gear a little bit ahead of the rest of us. What happened was it was all released at once, when it was supposed to be staggered. We all got it and once we had it, we could use it. However in deleting the beta (or reinstalling the game), it removed that stuff from our console, and as such we now have no way of getting it back as it has been corrected, and removed from the store.

We will get it back, but not until their intended release dates.

Frustrating, but at least we have an explanation as to why it happened

MTheSarge
03-24-2016, 06:10 PM
An explanation, at last, thanks for the efforts mate!

DEMOTIVE
03-24-2016, 08:51 PM
Hey All,

So I called ubisoft about the season pass gear, and why it has been removed, and they explained the issue to me.

I've posted it up on the xbox forums, so will just copy and paste my answer from there:

So I've just spoken with Ubisoft Australia, I was able to get through to their contact line and spoke with one of the agents who explained the issue to me.

Basically, we were not supposed to get everything when we did. The reason we can no longer get it back again, is because it was released earlier then it was supposed to be and has since been removed.

The stuff we are missing, are all part of pre-order packs in other countries, so for them to benefit from those pre-order deals, they will be getting that gear a little bit ahead of the rest of us. What happened was it was all released at once, when it was supposed to be staggered. We all got it and once we had it, we could use it. However in deleting the beta (or reinstalling the game), it removed that stuff from our console, and as such we now have no way of getting it back as it has been corrected, and removed from the store.

We will get it back, but not until their intended release dates.

Frustrating, but at least we have an explanation as to why it happened

Sorry but I'm calling bullsh*t, I'm on PS4 but after having not received all my uplay rewards I decided last night to buy the marines outfit pack partly to see if the issue I'm experiencing was somehow unique to my uplay reward items but none of the marine outfits are available to claim from the rewards vendor either.

I should also mention I have tried deleting and redownloading the game as well as claiming everything that was available from the rewards vendor in the hope the vendor would refresh, needless to say it didn't work.

MTheSarge
03-25-2016, 06:48 PM
Yep, the only remedy for this matter is, open a ticket, have a live-chat and they will put this content straight to your GT. I finally got it :)

elevatedbuckle
03-26-2016, 01:19 AM
I guess I should take a number. Looks as if I am having the same issue as the rest of you. Shouldn't be surprised by this. Seams like the norm with all game DEVS at the moment.

elevatedbuckle
03-26-2016, 10:50 PM
I have this problem as well. Wonder how long it will take to sort this one out?

RestlessBrain
03-26-2016, 11:01 PM
Hello, Spl0inker,

Thanks

Im unable to retrieve my hazmat suit ,i was able to retrieve other items but not the hazmat suit. Please reply when you're able to ty

DENAz666
03-29-2016, 07:41 AM
Sorry but I'm calling bullsh*t, I'm on PS4 but after having not received all my uplay rewards I decided last night to buy the marines outfit pack partly to see if the issue I'm experiencing was somehow unique to my uplay reward items but none of the marine outfits are available to claim from the rewards vendor either.

I should also mention I have tried deleting and redownloading the game as well as claiming everything that was available from the rewards vendor in the hope the vendor would refresh, needless to say it didn't work.

Nah, its legit, the thing is that there is more then one issue at play with the various outfit packs

The issue I'm refferring to, is the people who bought the season pass, and got all the gear, only to then have nearly all of it disapear.

Cruke
04-01-2016, 08:16 AM
hi i have got the Ubisoft Club 'Go Bag' and it is not at the vendor to pick up all the other items were there but not the Ubisoft Club 'Go Bag' and i have waited for about 7 days and i have checked the down load in the xbox One and nothing were can i get my Ubisoft Club 'Go Bag'