PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Missing Hazmat set

PUDZY08
03-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Just wondering where my Hazmat set it. I followed the Amazon instructions just like it said and put in code where the box was and still nothing. I got all my other content promised to me from the Gold edition but no Hazmat set? Please could someone help with this as the website will not let me send a support ticket and nowhere to call them and no live chat. Just want this done and dusted rather than wondering where the missing content is.

A-Squirrel-Boy
03-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Yeah currently having the same problem did everything it said to do, then told me i would recieve my hazmat pack via email, then nothing happened. Pretty much useless now but i still want my preorder content.

Kalamath23
03-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Yeah currently having the same problem did everything it said to do, then told me i would recieve my hazmat pack via email, then nothing happened. Pretty much useless now but i still want my preorder content.
Same. I never received a code. Nothing in my rewards area. Not getting a straight answer from anyone. Ubi support rep told me on twitter that they were "Out of codes"??? SRSLY WTF??
Please explain to me why I would ever pre order a game from this company again??