PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] - March 10, 2016 Maintenance

Ubi_Yannick
03-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of Thursday, March 10, 2016:

Fixed the Brooklyn safe house activation issue: Players no longer need to interact with the laptop to complete their activation
Fixed missing roaming groups of NPCs in the Dark Zone
Various server stability improvements

Lauthier
03-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the quick response time with the computer issue.

GoTuckYourselfN
03-10-2016, 12:48 PM
why don't you guys actually fix the delta 20010186 error that has been happening to a lot of users since launch because those people (including me) would like to play the game too

deltaman41
03-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of Thursday, March 10, 2016:

Fixed the Brooklyn safe house activation issue: Players no longer need to interact with the laptop to complete their activation

wow just maded the DZ a bit harder.

SniperFox1030
03-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the update. Glad to see some of these issues address, especially the lack of NPCs in the Dark Zone as my friends were discussing this last night before the servers went down. However I'm still unable to reinstall The Hazmat Pack, National Guard Pack, Survivor Pack, and 4 Agent Origins (Police,Firefighter, Paramedic,Hunter) Packs that were available when I downloaded the season pass.

BavEagle
03-10-2016, 01:07 PM

Hopefully this will prevent further disconnects caused by DELTA error code, which very often is destroying work of a whole team. Thx.

LI adlerfront
03-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the update. Glad to see some of these issues address, especially the lack of NPCs in the Dark Zone as my friends were discussing this last night before the servers went down. However I'm still unable to reinstall The Hazmat Pack, National Guard Pack, Survivor Pack, and 4 Agent Origins (Police,Firefighter, Paramedic,Hunter) Packs that were available when I downloaded the season pass.

Same here.
Waiting for it since Release. I'm missing the same Packages on Xbox.

The_Jexican
03-10-2016, 01:14 PM
why don't you guys actually fix the delta 20010186 error that has been happening to a lot of users since launch because those people (including me) would like to play the game too

Delta 20010186 indicates that something on your end is blocking the game from reaching the servers it needs. as in it is on your end funny how much you can learn by googling the error code instead of complaining on the forums in the changelog thread

Thought it was common sense to google an error code for any game/program before posting on a forum but then again common sense isn't so common today

FreaknChulo
03-10-2016, 01:24 PM

For Xbox users u have to go to your game management and wait a few seconds then it'll come up as ready to install, so if your playing the division, press the white button once, press start button, down to manage game and press A, then wait a few seconds and it should pop up as ready to install, hope that works

GoTuckYourselfN
03-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Delta 20010186 indicates that something on your end is blocking the game from reaching the servers it needs. as in it is on your end funny how much you can learn by googling the error code instead of complaining on the forums in the changelog thread

Thought it was common sense to google an error code for any game/program before posting on a forum but then again common sense isn't so common today

actually its not on our end maybe u should take a look at the forums and you will see that we have done everything we can with our routers and calling our ISPs and opening ports

Roy_kinnoo
03-10-2016, 01:26 PM

i just hope this delta 20000984 issue has now been solved. wow i even know the error

getSLAYN
03-10-2016, 01:27 PM
They probably haven't fixed it because it's not on their end.

GoTuckYourselfN
03-10-2016, 01:30 PM
They probably haven't fixed it because it's not on their end.

its 100% on there end

GoTuckYourselfN
03-10-2016, 01:35 PM
i've already been on chat with technical support who have said it's on there end so not sure why the name calling fellas

Svends3n
03-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Better fix the Paul Rhodes Bug....My Tech Wing can't be activated

rosopa06
03-10-2016, 01:45 PM
i've already been on chat with technical support who have said it's on there end so not sure why the name calling fellas

And have they told you when it will be solved?

Rastello573
03-10-2016, 01:48 PM
When will you guys let us have more character costumization options? And an in-game barber shop? Part of DLC?

GoTuckYourselfN
03-10-2016, 01:48 PM
And have they told you when it will be solved?

no they said there's no ETA

Pingg05
03-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Plz fix Paul Rhodes!!

LasseVK
03-10-2016, 02:16 PM
For Xbox users u have to go to your game management and wait a few seconds then it'll come up as ready to install, so if your playing the division, press the white button once, press start button, down to manage game and press A, then wait a few seconds and it should pop up as ready to install, hope that works

That doesn't work for everyone, for a lot of people, like me, the DLC's are not available for installation, it's as if they don't exist.

They installed for me during the early preload days but I have 2 xboxes, on the other xbox I didn't fire up the load until a few days before launch and they're no longer available for me. On that xbox it is as if the items provided by those DLC's does not exist which means that if I equip a clothing item on one xbox and then log on to the other, the item is no longer equipped, nor present at all.

So this does not work for everyone. Great that it does for you.

LI adlerfront
03-10-2016, 02:18 PM

No. This is not working. I tried everything, also re-installating the game. Season Pass won't show up there. It was working on release day, but according to the ubi support on twitter it is not available at present m. The only stuff the season pass includes at the moment is the shotgun side weapon and the exclusive police outfits. Still missing are firefighter, hunter, natiol guard etc...They were there on release date and downloaded automatically when I purchased the season pass but after reinstalling they are gone. Think there are some problems within the game or the vendor...hope they try to fix this soon. Need my firefighter outfit :'(

Blackthorne08
03-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Anyone know if they fixed the sound issue for many of us on PC? It is the issue where we cannot hear anyone talking over the radio, especially Faye Lau and Dr. Kandel....It makes getting updates during missions very difficult...I can see the subtitles, but cant hear anything, and I am not the only one....the PC forum has several threads on it.

LokiKone
03-10-2016, 02:49 PM

Thank you Yannick and all the other Ubis working on this. You all have been amazing with the prerelease information, betas, and launching. Much appreciated.

LegoAwson71
03-10-2016, 03:43 PM

Since the Notice of the Maintenance was not posted with any pop up MSG, I did no tknow about the maintenance, so I was booted from the DZ with 4 Blue and 2 Green ITems. Will I get it back when I log in today?

IRON MAN Ai
03-10-2016, 03:46 PM
That doesn't work for everyone, for a lot of people, like me, the DLC's are not available for installation, it's as if they don't exist.

They installed for me during the early preload days but I have 2 xboxes, on the other xbox I didn't fire up the load until a few days before launch and they're no longer available for me. On that xbox it is as if the items provided by those DLC's does not exist which means that if I equip a clothing item on one xbox and then log on to the other, the item is no longer equipped, nor present at all.

So this does not work for everyone. Great that it does for you.

Exactly the same as me.

I installed it on my gaming Xbox, everything was ready in the install list. It all downloaded but when I got to the vendor it didn't have any of the season pass content except the shotgun and the 4 outfits (motorcycle, sheriff etc). No Hazmat, National Guard, Paramedic etc. They are still on the game management.

On the home cinema Xbox, again I downloaded & installed everything. Went again to see if the vendor would show the content on that Xbox but still no joy. I thought a reinstall might work but when I came to download & install them they had been taken off of the Xbox store. The season pass only shows 2 pieces of content in it's bundle with most of the extra outfits gone entirely. As quoted, it's as if they don't exist.

The only 2 that are left - the Hazmat and National Guard packs - on the Xbox store state "bundle only".

Having spoke with Xbox Customer support they have taken it down whilst Ubisoft work on a fix and they directed me here yesterday. It stinks of Assassins Creed Unity and that failure of a season pass. Ubisoft are seriously the most incompetent developer when it comes to DLC bugs & glitches. Just give up Ubisoft, put everything on the disc and play test it until you get it right instead of pumping out games like a factory; clearly your games aren't ready.

Great design flaw btw; 1 laptop that players must click to activate their ID and move on in the game - forcing players to mass, you knew there would be griefing & trolling especially when players can't walk through each other (collision to make characters solid). You had how many beta tests? lol ;)

Boom B00M Boom
03-10-2016, 04:28 PM
wow just maded the DZ a bit harder.

Hi could you tell me how to get one of those cards too?!!!???
Seriously, I want one.

Boom B00M Boom
03-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Exactly the same as me.

I installed it on my gaming Xbox, everything was ready in the install list. It all downloaded but when I got to the vendor it didn't have any of the season pass content except the shotgun and the 4 outfits (motorcycle, sheriff etc). No Hazmat, National Guard, Paramedic etc. They are still on the game management.

On the home cinema Xbox, again I downloaded & installed everything. Went again to see if the vendor would show the content on that Xbox but still no joy. I thought a reinstall might work but when I came to download & install them they had been taken off of the Xbox store. The season pass only shows 2 pieces of content in it's bundle with most of the extra outfits gone entirely. As quoted, it's as if they don't exist.

The only 2 that are left - the Hazmat and National Guard packs - on the Xbox store state "bundle only".

Having spoke with Xbox Customer support they have taken it down whilst Ubisoft work on a fix and they directed me here yesterday. It stinks of Assassins Creed Unity and that failure of a season pass. Ubisoft are seriously the most incompetent developer when it comes to DLC bugs & glitches. Just give up Ubisoft, put everything on the disc and play test it until you get it right instead of pumping out games like a factory; clearly your games aren't ready.

Great design flaw btw; 1 laptop that players must click to activate their ID and move on in the game - forcing players to mass, you knew there would be griefing & trolling especially when players can't walk through each other (collision to make characters solid). You had how many beta tests? lol ;)

I received all the law enforcement gear and the National Guard, but not the Hazmat suits in my Xbox One Season Pass Gold edition too. So did another friend.

Taper Powels
03-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Same here.
Waiting for it since Release. I'm missing the same Packages on Xbox.

I'm not sure if you were aware ( i wasn't) that you have to go to the xbox store and download the packages before they appear at the outfitter?

Roninfehr
03-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Thank you!

theKAVS
03-10-2016, 04:47 PM

Have you tried locating the rewards vendor in the base of operations? My stuff had to be acquired from that vendor. Check and let us know if there are any issues.

InfectedDejaJew
03-10-2016, 05:09 PM

You mean the error code that means there is something wrong on your end. Try using Google before you come over hear and spray ignorance from you mouth at the devs. They have enough to deal with then fixing the error code that's trying to tell you to OPEN YOUR ****ING NAT TYPE!

rosopa06
03-10-2016, 05:30 PM
You mean the error code that means there is something wrong on your end. Try using Google before you come over hear and spray ignorance from you mouth at the devs. They have enough to deal with then fixing the error code that's trying to tell you to OPEN YOUR ****ING NAT TYPE!

And did tou read that they assumed the error one their end ? who should OPEN ****ING NAT TYPE? Really before post and them talk.

quinsour
03-10-2016, 05:35 PM
how about getting me my sawed off shotgun!

BubblGumComplx
03-10-2016, 05:37 PM

i had that for all of 1 minute. turned off VPN - FIXED! imagine that. Problem was at my end. Don't blame the dev

Danpen_231
03-10-2016, 05:43 PM
how about getting me my sawed off shotgun!

You will get it, they are still looking into it :). Just give them time!

Gwektro
03-10-2016, 05:46 PM

So much stability, im now having frame drops along with my lag spikes on PS4 lmao. What am I, on underground passage servers from across the world? Its been utter garbage for me & this downtime did nothing. My connection is literally running flawlessly & better than ever actually, so once again, im hit with the UbiLag but this time, its 2.0 Division Edition. Whoop. Actually having fun with the game too. Shame.

ShooterGamerSpa
03-10-2016, 06:39 PM

Echo icon not dissapear in Kips Bay.

RayGris
03-10-2016, 06:42 PM
So much stability, im now having frame drops along with my lag spikes on PS4 lmao. What am I, on underground passage servers from across the world? Its been utter garbage for me & this downtime did nothing. My connection is literally running flawlessly & better than ever actually, so once again, im hit with the UbiLag but this time, its 2.0 Division Edition. Whoop. Actually having fun with the game too. Shame.

how many haters gonna hate this gaem. i was playing 20 hours in row and have only 2 dc(one coz of update). PLaying on ultra with 60 fps have no lags and spikes. where this trouble come? Only from ur mind guys.

YogiDex
03-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Enjoying it so far! - I'm hooked. I may have discovered a new zone https://youtu.be/yagyTkboo5M - the Underworld Zone :-) or maybe it's the upcoming DLC expansion called Inception: Agent in Limbo.

mkdr
03-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Fix the damn item stats bug... How could such a major bug get into the final version?

What am I talking about? It happens after a short time, if you swap items/select new armor items mostly, the stats like dps/hp/skill get broken and you have to log out and log in again. For example:

You have 15000DPS, an item gives you 100 firearms. You switch the item for another one which gives you 100 stamina, the DPS is correctly lowered. Now you swap a bit around and switch back to the old item which gives you 100 firearms. Before equipping the item, the DPS shows correctly the green plus of DPS you would get, but the moment you equip the item, the DPS stays the same, the firearms stays the same. And now every swap is broken, and you have less DPS, except you equipped an item which would give you more firearms. You have to log out and back in again, now the firearms counter is correct again and you have more DPS.

This is a major bug. Fix it dammit.

Udd3rs
03-10-2016, 07:00 PM

Trouble is thats just nonsense , would be quite believable if after getting a Delta disconnection when logging back in you were not in a queue with 800 other users who also just got booted out with an error that according to google is a problem on their end.

Funny how much information on google is not always accurate or correct

mkdr
03-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Fix the damn First Aid double key press bug. What am I talking about? If you fast double press Q and it uses the FIrst Aid skill, it normally should "melee heal" / trigger an heal explosion around you. What goes wrong? It happens a lot, that if you trigger the double press, it still switches out the "heal gun" and now the heal gun is broken: If you press left mouse key to a location, nothing happens, double press does nothing too anymore. You have to deselect the heal gun / switch back to a normal gun, to try again and hope for a double press Q heal works this time.

This is a major bug, because you are totally helpless the moment this bug is triggered. You stay there with the damn heal gun selected and you desperatly click on the ground to heal yourself or your team mates, and nothing happens, especially terrible in PVP / dark zone.

GamerJ68
03-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Still getting delta error 20010186 :/

halfvision97
03-10-2016, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=Ubi_Yannick;11459739]Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of Thursday, March 10, 2016:

[/QUO

i have started and restarted the game several times only to hear the startup sounds but my screen remains completely black. just 3 or 4 hours before the update was applied i was playing the game perfectly fine. did anyone else get this problem and how do i solve it?

mkdr
03-10-2016, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=Ubi_Yannick;11459739]Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of Thursday, March 10, 2016:

[/QUO

i have started and restarted the game several times only to hear the startup sounds but my screen remains completely black. just 3 or 4 hours before the update was applied i was playing the game perfectly fine. did anyone else get this problem and how do i solve it?

hit alt+enter , and now again alt+enter ...

metrofish 2008
03-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Wow, I wish I HAD a VPN to disable, then mine would work again too?
No problems in either beta, and no problems on launch day. 2nd day, Delta error. I don't want to assign blame. I just want something that works.

ThineLerf
03-10-2016, 07:26 PM

I still can not get paul rhodes to appear, I re-did the subway morgue and also re installed the game. I am not the only person with this problem.:nonchalance:

Maj.BumWhistler
03-10-2016, 07:42 PM
and still now hazmat gear?:mad:

hk1492
03-10-2016, 07:51 PM

uplay laucher tells me it cant download this patch because I ether do not have internet(clearly not the case) or 2 I dont have enough hard drive space....I have plenty...please fix

sunjia512
03-10-2016, 07:57 PM
uplay laucher tells me it cant download this patch because I ether do not have internet(clearly not the case) or 2 I dont have enough hard drive space....I have plenty...please fix

+1 Same here
I quit game to install the update only to find I am unable to. What is going on???

martinlutherfan
03-10-2016, 08:00 PM
I appreciate you guys fixing issues, but it would be nice to give a heads up to players that the servers are going to be shut down. My friend and I were in the middle of a mission when we were booted without warning from the server. In other MMORPGS I have played often times players will be given a 10 minute warning or a 5 minute warning that the servers were going down.

Just a suggestion!

Onionpimp
03-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Hopefully this will prevent further disconnects caused by DELTA error code, which very often is destroying work of a whole team. Thx.

They showed up available at the rewards guy the following day for me.

hallower1980
03-10-2016, 08:41 PM
The game has been unplayable for me the past 18 or so hours, after running smoothly the day before. NAT open, steady wired connection, rebooted the modem, hard-rebooted the Xbox One -- no luck. It's not on my end. Errors Mike, Delta, one other randomly. Lag means half the time it takes a full minute to pick up loot, for a shot to register, if I can even see the enemies or fire my gun.

I'm sure y'all are putting in long hours to fix the issues. Thanks. The wait is frustrating because it's a fun game.

BenIDF
03-10-2016, 08:45 PM
i cant downlode the update and its not letin me into the game only on offline mode and i got good internet and alot of free space on my HDD plase help

kanielaakuna
03-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Alohas,

There are many of us still tryn to play the game but cannot due to this issue, Delta 20010186.
I have read threads, forums, and blogs about possible fixes. I have tried each and every fix, hardwiring, making sure all ports are open, even reset the router and console and still no can connect to the game and play. I know that this is not just me, there are others out there with the same issue. Please help us out with this issue. We are fans, we are gamers, we just wanna play and network out there with everyone else.

Are there any patches that you are creating for this game? WatchDogs had issues that had patch fixes, are there going to be any patches for The Division?

Please help us all out who have this same "delta" issues, and any other issues as well with this game.

Mahalos

Harveylee2004
03-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Getting cheesed off keep getting error code delta 20010186 for last two days. this problems is nothing to do with our end. you need to fix this **** out taking our money and not delivering working games its a joke

rosopa06
03-10-2016, 08:59 PM
Alohas,

There are many of us still tryn to play the game but cannot due to this issue, Delta 20010186.
I have read threads, forums, and blogs about possible fixes. I have tried each and every fix, hardwiring, making sure all ports are open, even reset the router and console and still no can connect to the game and play. I know that this is not just me, there are others out there with the same issue. Please help us out with this issue. We are fans, we are gamers, we just wanna play and network out there with everyone else.

Are there any patches that you are creating for this game? WatchDogs had issues that had patch fixes, are there going to be any patches for The Division?

Please help us all out who have this same "delta" issues, and any other issues as well with this game.

Mahalos

Sadly you will have no response, i have the same problem, and each person who has it, made what they sugest, and nothing. they continue to assume its your problem, wich its very obvious its not. All i blame apart from the money ive spend, its the lack of respect for those who paid and are not playing.

Arcadian247
03-10-2016, 09:14 PM
If anyone else knows how to fix this issue, please share? I know it's been an on going issue since the release, but come on. Why pay $105 for something we don't even get? By the time I get this, everyone else will probably already have unlocked everything lol. Let's go Ubisoft.

Geryboy666
03-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Are you satisfied with the way SLI works in this game?

Alot of poeple hardly notice a difference, the scaling is only up to 50% even when not CPU bound, and sometimes the frametime is very inconsistent with SLI.

Feedback?

Irishpower333
03-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Is anyone else getting kicked about a minute after they log in? It has happened 3 times to me so far in the past 15 minutes with no error code. I am on PC.

Boiiing
03-10-2016, 09:33 PM
TY for the tech wing fix, oh wait...

C0mmandersmush
03-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Keep up the good work. Thank you!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/122eu1lNe6psNq/giphy.gif

KissellJ
03-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Too bad this didn't fix the glitched out audio.

My friends and I play on PS4, we're almost done beating all missions and encounters and side-missions, and we just found out there's a story in this game.

Evidentaly the story isn't in cut scenes during missions, but it's supposedly played in audio over the top of our gun fire.

However, that audio most of the time doesn't play. We'll get some on screen notifications like hold down square to stop transmission where someone is supposedly talking to us, but we hear nothing.

Probably would have liked this game a lot better had I known there was a story to it. Hopefully there will be a patch soon to fix the audio glitching out... and hopefully a way for us to go back and replay all the side mission and mission audio that we missed.

Hoojiberish
03-10-2016, 10:46 PM

No, it really doesn't. You wouldn't find it odd in the slightest that people are having problems with an aspect of a new game when 100s of other online games work perfectly fine? Dont get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game a lot, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume it's a user problem when there are reports all over the place with people experiencing the same issue.

T_h_R_ii_LL
03-10-2016, 10:49 PM

when are you guys are going to fix the damn error for DELTA 20010186!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

TBC_Hyperion
03-10-2016, 11:32 PM
but not fixed the paul rhodes missing in the base after the obitory mission! Thy for made me delete a lvl 19 character and start all over because u cant fix a bug present in the beta too! Good job

Devastate7
03-10-2016, 11:34 PM
Since the new patch. My game keeps crashing and crashing. I can play a few minutes, then the game simply closes or freezes alongside with my pc. Before this patch, everything was running without a problem. I'm so happy. :I

Brohnko
03-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Has the team fixed the flickering light problem yet? friend of mine got it on an AMD card
or is there any fix for it yet? tried turning off all special options and updating drivers

brycieboi86
03-11-2016, 01:53 AM
I still cant access my hasmat gear set i should of got from my preorder when will i be able to get this

TRUE713OG
03-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Know the error by heart had this problem since alpha an I have an open nat also.. An since I opened game Best Buy won't give me my money back since not a problem on there end.. When is fix if ever coming ?? Need my money back

Raizurhk
03-11-2016, 02:09 AM
How about making it so you can actually use some darkzone vender stuff before flipping rank 30!

Gwektro
03-11-2016, 03:24 AM
how many haters gonna hate this gaem. i was playing 20 hours in row and have only 2 dc(one coz of update). PLaying on ultra with 60 fps have no lags and spikes. where this trouble come? Only from ur mind guys.

From my mind? I see whats on my screen, & its ****ed lmao. Im making a video of it soon to submit.

Gwektro
03-11-2016, 03:25 AM
I also said Im enjoying it..... so how is that hating bruh?

DavieBoy89
03-11-2016, 04:04 AM

I had the same issue. Although when I went to the Xbox store via the in game menu option on the start screen. They were there and I could redownload them 😁

DangerD80
03-11-2016, 06:48 AM
I've upgraded the wing but its stuck in a glitch and thinks I haven't don't it yet. one google search and lots of people already with this problem, some might not even know it happened until they want to progress the story only to find out they cant. only answer I can find is start over but that's an answer that makes me not want to play the game and there is no guarantee it wont happen again. any ideas on if this glitch will be fixed??? if you don't know what I am talking about type upgrade the wing glitch into google and BAM! Thank You!

BrutalMaz
03-11-2016, 07:07 AM
Fix the random no error code crashing on PC, suspected cause of the freeze is excessive ram usage playing with higher resolution/graphics...

This is now how I imagined playing this game considering you had 1 console alpha and 2 betas for it...

Dante-Yoda
03-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Steam customers are not receiving these updates.. I've had no updates since the game released.. no Steam no uplay..

TexasTitan8318
03-11-2016, 04:29 PM
I get " Delta error 20000644"

Can't log in cause Ubisoft service is unavailable

Made a ticket March 9th at 9:10pm central time.

Received email March 9th at 9:18pm(8 mins later) that issue was resolved, with no response to my problem. This got supper annoying. Can't even return the game cause I won't even get the full value(Gold edition) for what I paid for it.

EasyFragDK
03-11-2016, 06:06 PM
3 in to the game, and still no pre order hazmat suit nor weapon.......

Cuchitox87
03-11-2016, 06:53 PM
It's been 3 days since I got the game and I still get this delta notification I can't play at all. Please help otherwise I'm gonna have to get my money back.

warhero45
03-11-2016, 10:32 PM

actually its not on our end maybe u should take a look at the forums and you will see that we have done everything we can with our routers and calling our ISPs and opening ports

Not like being an arrogant, condescending ***** on the forums is going to get your problem solved quicker or anything. Maybe you should actually try being patient with Ubisoft since they're working on several thousands of issues at the same time. These fixes take time, and yes I realize you have "tried" everything you can to resolve the issue on your end, but that doesn't rule out the possibility that it may still be a problem with your system and not Ubisoft.

BdW_DeSamurai
03-11-2016, 10:49 PM
3 in to the game, and still no pre order hazmat suit nor weapon.......

and you will never use the Weapons, cause they are lvl 4

J78snake
03-12-2016, 01:51 AM
Every Minute Error Message, Can't Play Literally Please Help...

Natchai_Ubisoft
03-12-2016, 10:53 AM
For people reporting issues in this thread, can I kindly advise you to check out our Tech Support section: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1024-Technical-Support
If your issue isn't listed there, I advise you create a thread regarding it and make a ticket with our support at www.support.ubi.com

I'm closing this thread now :)