PDA

View Full Version : please more detailed character creation

lKnives99
03-10-2016, 01:38 AM
was really hoping you could mold your characters face / body how you want as in games like Fallout, GTA V, Dark Souls ect. would make alot of people happy i know that.

overall amazing game tho!

Bhozon_Higgs
03-10-2016, 04:36 AM
I concur. Great game, but character creation was disappointing.

MojoRysen
03-10-2016, 04:55 AM
I agree 100%

RobotLovesKitty
03-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Upon character creation should be able to recustomize my agent.

xGryfter
03-10-2016, 07:36 AM
I agree. So far the character creation is my biggest disappointment with this game. The models are great it's just too bad everyone looks pretty much exactly the same.

Rewb19
03-10-2016, 08:11 AM
and bigger beards too

Madhawk65
03-10-2016, 08:38 AM
Very rudimentary character creation.
Not a great problem, but I wouldn'tve expected it in a game with this level of detail.
At least let us give names to our agents.

norayne
03-10-2016, 08:55 AM
was really hoping you could mold your characters face / body how you want as in games like Fallout, GTA V, Dark Souls ect. would make alot of people happy i know that.

overall amazing game tho!

Yeah honestly the character creation is the weakest aspect of the game.. Really would love to see my character with dreads and maybe more distinguishing features.. Maybe hopefully down the line they add a mission that causes your character to have to have surgery on his face and you can change it..or at least rescue a barber..something

Madhawk65
03-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Yeah honestly the character creation is the weakest aspect of the game.. Really would love to see my character with dreads and maybe more distinguishing features.. Maybe hopefully down the line they add a mission that causes your character to have to have surgery on his face and you can change it..or at least rescue a barber..something

Nice idea!

Scull_Gaming
03-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Hi

Why not have you own face recognition on your character face.

thanks

PINK-Luna._.Jay
03-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Adding option allows change or redo avatar's facial appearance would be great~
I messed up from the very beginning :(

Brotorious
03-10-2016, 06:17 PM
It would also be nice if the character creation was accurate. I made my character and for some reason the face or perhaps even the whole head is wider, so the face is different to what I wanted. I don't know if this is because it was done in the reflection of that car door and so what we were seeing wasn't accurate, or what, but it's mental.

Leo VillaZ
03-10-2016, 06:47 PM
We need a barber shop!! :rolleyes:

LewZephyr
03-10-2016, 08:19 PM
My wife's biggest complaint about the female characters.
They all look like Trucker chicks. (she had less PC wording).
The lack of pleasant face options along with a variety of hair options is a sticker in her side.
And if they came up with new options, she would not want to re-roll a character just to make those changes, so an in game mechanic to change her appearance would be appreciated.