PDA

View Full Version : Can't Complete this Echo collectible.

Openly2014
03-10-2016, 12:26 AM
It was a side mission, missing person and I completed the mission but for some reason the unlock didnt appear in my menu, it would show up on my map but there was no way to activate it, I try and do the quest over again and it wont let me go past the first echo. I dont know if this is a bug or what but I just wanted to 100% this game but idk if im going to be able to get this one echo beacon. I already put 13 hours into the game and it would suck if I had to restart if I ever wanted to 100%, which kinda sucks but idk.

NW_PoiSoN
03-10-2016, 05:27 AM
It was a side mission, missing person and I completed the mission but for some reason the unlock didnt appear in my menu, it would show up on my map but there was no way to activate it, I try and do the quest over again and it wont let me go past the first echo. I dont know if this is a bug or what but I just wanted to 100% this game but idk if im going to be able to get this one echo beacon. I already put 13 hours into the game and it would suck if I had to restart if I ever wanted to 100%, which kinda sucks but idk.

Is it in Hell's Kitchen? Cause I'm having the same issue.

AkihabaraTrip
03-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Same happen to me on Missing Person : Michael Dufrane, Part 2, I can see the Echo on the map but I can't collect it, I am on the same board, I don't want to redo everything, since I did all the side missions too of those maps, lets hope they can fix this issue, because making a new character to complete everything is really bad.

crovax_psodc
03-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Same issue on Missing Person: Judy Walters #4. I think this problem might be unique to the missing persons echoes, because you have to activate the echo AND then pick up an item. I think the problem is caused by activating the echo and moving on to the next one without picking up the item. The icon is still on my map and the AI voice tells me it's nearby, but nothing actually shows up. I logged out and ran all the way back but was still unable to interact with anything.

Gummeeee
03-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Same issue on Missing Person: Judy Walters #4. I think this problem might be unique to the missing persons echoes, because you have to activate the echo AND then pick up an item. I think the problem is caused by activating the echo and moving on to the next one without picking up the item. The icon is still on my map and the AI voice tells me it's nearby, but nothing actually shows up. I logged out and ran all the way back but was still unable to interact with anything.

I'm having the exact same problem as you, same echo and everything, can't get it

Revolting
03-13-2016, 11:15 AM
I can't collect Michael Dufrane Echo 1. It's put a proper downer on the experience, I love collecting stuff. Not to mention that it's also required for completion and trophies.

I can trigger the echo just fine, just can't pick it up. The interactable is just... missing. The rest in the Michael Dufrane set worked fine for me.

http://www.visceralrevolt.com/michaeldufraneecho1.jpg

maximus_19003
03-13-2016, 07:49 PM
Im having an issue withe echoes for Judy Walters in Hells Kitchen, I completed the mission but it telling me Im missing echoes 2,3, and 4. I cannot even activate those ones anymore. The mission is finished and I have no way to collect them again. They are the last collectables I need in the game

eekjohn
03-13-2016, 08:48 PM
same problem i cant even pick up two collectible echos one i can activate for nothing and even other collectibles are affected for me two survival guides one phone and one Intel are bugged for me