PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling Grenades

Bronystony64
03-09-2016, 10:51 PM
I see this far too often than I should. Many people will cook a grenade, decide against it, and throw it off to the side. Or worse, at another teammate.

So for anyone who already does not know, you simply use your swap weapons key/button and it's back in your pocket.

xJstarx00
03-10-2016, 08:06 AM
I see this far too often than I should. Many people will cook a grenade, decide against it, and throw it off to the side. Or worse, at another teammate.

So for anyone who already does not know, you simply use your swap weapons key/button and it's back in your pocket.

Wow... I feel stupid for never thinking to do that XD I usually just threw it... Thanks you saved my grenade's lives.

youropinion
03-26-2016, 05:48 AM

I know about this, but still have a 60/40 chances of panicking when someone on my team runs where I am going to through it, so 60% of hte time I still end up throwing it off to the side. :P