PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Season Pass Changed, missing packs

Krazy_Ray
03-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Yesterday I bought the season pass, probably an hour after launch, when I did, there was 7 other packs listed as being part of the bundle. The N.Y. Paramedic, Firefighter, Police, National Guard, Survivor, Hunter, and the Hazmat packs. Now they are no longer listed. I've seen where others have posted on the same issue, but I'm not sure if anyone else has put this together yet. I've talked to Xbox Live support and all they can say was they aren't part of the pack now and can't do anything as of now but they'll check into it. I figure they wasn't supposed to be part of the season pass, but that's not my fault, they was listed as part of the bundle when I bought it, and frankly they was the biggest reason I bought it. So what's being done about this? Does ubisoft just expect us to say "o'well" and move on or what. I'm no lawyer but isn't that false advertising, especially on an item I can't even return.

WanteDSx
03-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Yesterday I bought the season pass, probably an hour after launch, when I did, there was 7 other packs listed as being part of the bundle. The N.Y. Paramedic, Firefighter, Police, National Guard, Survivor, Hunter, and the Hazmat packs. Now they are no longer listed. I've seen where others have posted on the same issue, but I'm not sure if anyone else has put this together yet. I've talked to Xbox Live support and all they can say was they aren't part of the pack now and can't do anything as of now but they'll check into it. I figure they wasn't supposed to be part of the season pass, but that's not my fault, they was listed as part of the bundle when I bought it, and frankly they was the biggest reason I bought it. So what's being done about this? Does ubisoft just expect us to say "o'well" and move on or what. I'm no lawyer but isn't that false advertising, especially on an item I can't even return.

i Have the same problem, and also i talked with microsoft they just told me to delete the game and re install it, but if they told u that the other 4 or 5 packs of outfits, skins are not part of the season pass they are bad u can check it here : https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/season-pass/kA030000000tiaTCAQ as u can see they are PART of the season pass

IRON MAN Ai
03-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Xbox Support have really going down the pan, their standards are slipping and the agents we have to deal with just don't know anything. They often pass the blame and don't get it right. So much for being record breaking customer service, they've certainly made some cuts and it shows.

Krazy_Ray
03-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Xbox Support have really going down the pan, their standards are slipping and the agents we have to deal with just don't know anything. They often pass the blame and don't get it right. So much for being record breaking customer service, they've certainly made some cuts and it shows.

Has anyone that bought the season pass actually got their stuff, not the stuff listed now but what was listed on day one?

Quistis07
03-11-2016, 07:21 AM
I was also confused. I am glad it wasn't just me. I bought the season pass because of all the skins especially the national guard pack and now it's not there. What gives? Can ubisoft keep their word and give us the proper content we paid for please?

DENAz666
03-11-2016, 07:37 AM
Similar has happened to me, I uninstalled the Beta, which caused all of my outfits on the full game to get removed too. Now, I cannot get them back no matter what I do.

Had a heap of them and have been wearing them since release, but now they've all disapeared and no way to redownload. Please fix Ubi :)

VainStarrr
03-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Just a heads up and another reason for why it may be missing

TBC - means to be confirmed

The reason why some may have been able to download it could have been a glitch where the visual information downloaded but the information to include it in the game was not present, hence why it's not displaying in the add on's section anymore Ubisoft has not authorized Microsoft to release said content. My guess is when each new expansion drops you will get a corresponding themed gearset with it.

IRON MAN Ai
03-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Just a heads up and another reason for why it may be missing

TBC - means to be confirmed

The reason why some may have been able to download it could have been a glitch where the visual information downloaded but the information to include it in the game was not present, hence why it's not displaying in the add on's section anymore Ubisoft has not authorized Microsoft to release said content. My guess is when each new expansion drops you will get a corresponding themed gearset with it.

Pretty much this.

Having gone through thread after thread there's a lot in the same boat. You could say we were mis-sold. False advertisement etc etc. I was lead to believe like many others that these outfits like the NY Police and NY Firefighter were Day One. However it now looks like they are TBC and not released yet.

It's quite a joke and **** up by Ubisoft.

VainStarrr
03-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Pretty much this.

Having gone through thread after thread there's a lot in the same boat. You could say we were mis-sold. False advertisement etc etc. I was lead to believe like many others that these outfits like the NY Police and NY Firefighter were Day One. However it now looks like they are TBC and not released yet.

It's quite a joke and **** up by Ubisoft.

I agree completely, I was under the same impression as well, the part about it that I find the most ****** up about is not a single customer support rep gave me this info. I literally had to dig into the forums to find it. Truthfully I find lack of transparency with with your consumers a terrible business model and if 9/10 times if continued, inevitably leads to the demise of a business.

I am Radish
03-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Just in case you're wondering, this hasn't effected everyone. There has been no issue in my case. Not sure what the answer to your problem is, save uninstall/install. But before being so drastic, just try a hard reset?

I am Radish
03-11-2016, 02:32 PM
A really silly question, but have you tried the download vendor between the medical and Security wings. Everything you download such as doc/ubisoft club entitlements you retrieve from him

NO F3AR 777
03-11-2016, 02:48 PM
The same thing happened to me i downloaded the season pass and they never showed up at the rewards claim vendor. I uninstalled and reinstalled the items once and they didn't show up again. I then proceeded to do it a second time only to have the items not being able to reinstall and they completely disappeared.

awakenedblood
03-11-2016, 04:30 PM
The same thing happened to me i downloaded the season pass and they never showed up at the rewards claim vendor. I uninstalled and reinstalled the items once and they didn't show up again. I then proceeded to do it a second time only to have the items not being able to reinstall and they completely disappeared.
same for me hope ubi will atleast say something about it soon so we know if there working on this .

GrumpyGameboy
03-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Yeah I am having the same issue, I've sent in a ticket but not heard from them yet... :(

Krazy_Ray
03-12-2016, 01:50 AM
A really silly question, but have you tried the download vendor between the medical and Security wings. Everything you download such as doc/ubisoft club entitlements you retrieve from him

Yes I tried the reward vendor, I've done a hard reset, I've uninstalled everything and reinstalled both my profile and game, none of that works. XBox live support told me to post here and wait on a ubisoft customer rep to respond, and to see how many others were having the same issue. Someone else posted about these not being out yet, I haven't see them all, but I've seen the hunter for sure, which is what I wanted, so I know they are in fact out.

darksider807
03-12-2016, 11:33 AM
I have the season pass and when I went to the vendor all I got was the law enforcement pack the sawn off shotgun and the hazmat suit for preordering and police and fireman as they were part of my Limited Edition bundle from GameUK. my screen showed all 7 outfits I deleted and re-installed and they have all disappeared less an icon for Season Pass and Season Pass exclusive outfits which shows nothing now. I wanted the paramedic outfit, survivor and national guard which is why I bought the season pass and now feel cheated by Ubisoft and their advertising. not happy.

Stummpy21
03-12-2016, 09:59 PM
I just tried to uninstall/reinstall the hunter pack and it just removed it completely.