03-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Tom Clancy's The Division

Error: Delta 20010186
On PS4
Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition Digital Pre-Order

Wired Home Network Connection
Modem: Arris TG862
ISP: Claro Colombia

Tried deleting and re-installing the software.
Tried opening ports directly with ISP.
Tried lifting all firewall restrictions on PS4 through modem with ISP.
Tried all the troubleshooting suggested on the Connectivity Issues Thread

Still Same Error Pops Up every time I try to play.

Thanks for any advice or proposed solutions.

ActivateLinux
03-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Tom Clancy's The Division

Error: Delta 20010186
On PS4
Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition Digital Pre-Order

Wired Home Network Connection
Modem: Arris TG862
ISP: Claro Colombia

Tried deleting and re-installing the software.
Tried opening ports directly with ISP.
Tried lifting all firewall restrictions on PS4 through modem with ISP.
Tried all the troubleshooting suggested on the Connectivity Issues Thread

Still Same Error Pops Up every time I try to play.

Thanks for any advice or proposed solutions.

I am having the same problem, and I literally have the same internet provider and same router. I also did everything he stated above! Ubisoft please help. Apart from this I also bought the pre-order of the Gold Edition Digitally. xD welp 350k Pesos down the drain. Ubisoft please help. I beg you!

sebas_789
03-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Don' worry. Ive had the error on closed beta and open beta but now i have it on gold edition. Im starting to think ubisoft will never fix this. they wont even tell us what the error is. When you get the error is says "The Division services are not available at this time. Please try again later." so i dont think its our internet, its the game. The game has been broken like this for several 1000 people and so far no fix when its happened on both betas and now full game

GoTuckYourselfN
03-10-2016, 12:16 AM
it would be nice if ubisoft would say anything

Brahman46
03-10-2016, 12:20 AM
I just bought this game and was getting this error message right after loading it up, get on here and its a well known problem . WOW :mad:

Taiyoroku
03-10-2016, 01:10 AM
I have the same issue with my wife 2 gold edition same ISP and what anything? your game sucks big time i have try every single thing even port fordwaring and nothing NOTHING, this is a MMO and you devs of ubisoft dont even care about us getting that error, so yea ty for all that, at least i know may colombian players have the issue and your support team just wanna makes Fk us up. ty for proving once more that you dont care about us.... i just wait a little them im gonna ask for a refund...

donarmando1984
03-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Tengo el mismo problema pero en PC ya me habia pasado una vez con la version vanilla de WoW en nostalrius. Me salia un error de conectividad y me decia que era por mi ISP. Al parecer todos los que tenemos claro en Bogota nos va a molestar y no dejar loggear. Mi recomendacion, si pueden pidan que les devuelvan el dinero. Por suerte para mi Steam hace el reembolso. Y otra recomendacion no le compren a una compaņia asco como ubisoft. Quedense con blizzard bethesda rockstar etc.

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Hello everyone,

The DELTA error is a connection error message, which means there is an issue between your system and our servers. This can normally be related to your network configuration. The first step to troubleshooting this issue is to follow the steps in the thread below:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402024-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first!

If you are still having issues, please create a support ticket so we can investigate further for you. You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details. Please include as much information as possible, including all the steps you have done, your ISP, router and when the issue occurs.

Thanks

Tengo el mismo problema pero en PC ya me habia pasado una vez con la version vanilla de WoW en nostalrius. Me salia un error de conectividad y me decia que era por mi ISP. Al parecer todos los que tenemos claro en Bogota nos va a molestar y no dejar loggear. Mi recomendacion, si pueden pidan que les devuelvan el dinero. Por suerte para mi Steam hace el reembolso. Y otra recomendacion no le compren a una compaņia asco como ubisoft. Quedense con blizzard bethesda rockstar etc.

Hello,

As this forum is managed by Ubisoft US and UK teams we ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate.

Thanks

mattiedale
03-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Same thing happening on my PS4. The annoying thing, is that it was working just fine the day before. Now its been at this for around 24 hours or so.

ActivateLinux
03-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Hello everyone,

The DELTA error is a connection error message, which means there is an issue between your system and our servers. This can normally be related to your network configuration. The first step to troubleshooting this issue is to follow the steps in the thread below:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402024-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first!

If you are still having issues, please create a support ticket so we can investigate further for you. You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details. Please include as much information as possible, including all the steps you have done, your ISP, router and when the issue occurs.

Thanks

Hello,

As this forum is managed by Ubisoft US and UK teams we ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate.

Thanks

This is quite worrying because of the fact that I already called my internet provider (Claro/Telmex) and asked if the ports were open, to check if something on there part was blocking the connection to the Ubisoft servers. Another wierd thing is that my friend who managed to get in and play, saw my marker on a level 20 mission. And after he went and checked to see if I was there I wasnt. I also did restart my console, default setting and even deleted The Division and reinstalled it! Ive tried the fixes on the connectivity thread and theyre not working. Maybe it isnt a connection issue since my friend saw me on a marker yet I was never there. (I havent even been able to create my character xD) Please help ubisoft, since not only did I buy the Gold Edition+PreOrder but the conversion of Dollar to Peso litterally killed me xD.

Best Regards and I hope you can give us more insight on this problem!
If I fix it I will post my method of fixing it.
Thanks!

Taiyoroku
03-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Is so funny that us player have to narrow down and track the errors but well what else can we do...

here friends take a look on this forum http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1404330-Error-Delta-20010186

ki11moves95
03-11-2016, 02:37 AM
I pre-ordered the standard edition of this game and I haven't been able to even get past the start screen since day 1. I figured that because its a new and very popular title the servers are overloaded. But no, its just another broken game released prematurely. I too, am suffering from the very same error code Delta 20010186. Are we gonna be compensated for $60-$100+ for a game that excludes customers who don't meet an unknown criteria for an unknown issue with no fix?

Dlinman_82
03-11-2016, 04:21 AM
Go to settings
select initialize
restore default settings (DO NOT INITIALIZE)
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore licences
restart your PS4
lauch the division.

It worked for me.

Johnniner7
03-11-2016, 08:42 AM
I dont get it the last hour i restarted my modem then i recheck my port forwarding restarted my ps4 and reinstall the whole damn game and nothing to seems to work but other games do work so i dont get it but already know sony wont refund digital games

Cool-Caution
03-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Try opening up your Ports on your router for the game
and
Change your DNS on your PS4 to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 this should help your connection

Darkaged24
03-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Try opening up your Ports on your router for the game
and
Change your DNS on your PS4 to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 this should help your connection

I tryed that doesnt work...... i tryed all the things they said on here and that were said by ubisoft none of them worked...

Cool-Caution
03-11-2016, 12:16 PM
I tryed that doesnt work...... i tryed all the things they said on here and that were said by ubisoft none of them worked...

Next thing then. download the PS4 software(make sure it is the full ver and not just the update) on USB, formate HDD and install from USB and reinstall the game. :)

the reinstall will take some time. plus downloading the game. do no restore from a backup. as there might be a broken file.

but could be down to the division server and not an issue for your self.

also cable your connection if you can. rather then wifi.

also contact your ISP and ask them about restriction on your account and can they open them up :)

IndyBrick
03-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Delta 2010186 on PS4

- Same error for three days
- Tried two different routers
- Tried open ports pr UBI recom
- Talked to ISP
- Restarted and rebooted just about every device in the household
- Talked to UBI CS - little help
- Checkes licenses on PS4

Nothing works.

Now the interesting thing is that I took my PS4 to my neighbor who is playing Division fine via LAN but same ISP, also PS4 etc.

My PS4 via his LAN or wifi still produced the delta 20010186 - so conclusion is that it's not related to routers, ISP, LAN vs wifi, but potentially down to PS4 hardware, settings or game software in connecting to certain settings/hardware.

Others having success with initialisation?

Cool-Caution
03-11-2016, 12:37 PM
what to do then is a full reinstall of the PS4, download the full PS4 (make sure it is the full software and not just the update file) software. and do a formate and reinstall of the software from USB.

I done this before with issue with destiny and it now runs like a dream. a bit of a pain waiting for everything to re-download tho.

alot of step by step on the web, I followed one that was to change a HDD but did not change the HDD,

P.S i did not restore any backups (as i wanted it to be clean and no bad file back on my PS4) just downloaded the games and everything again.

Darkaged24
03-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Delta 2010186 on PS4

- Same error for three days
- Tried two different routers
- Tried open ports pr UBI recom
- Talked to ISP
- Restarted and rebooted just about every device in the household
- Talked to UBI CS - little help
- Checkes licenses on PS4

Nothing works.

Now the interesting thing is that I took my PS4 to my neighbor who is playing Division fine via LAN but same ISP, also PS4 etc.

My PS4 via his LAN or wifi still produced the delta 20010186 - so conclusion is that it's not related to routers, ISP, LAN vs wifi, but potentially down to PS4 hardware, settings or game software in connecting to certain settings/hardware.

Others having success with initialisation?

what to do then is a full reinstall of the PS4, download the full PS4 (make sure it is the full software and not just the update file) software. and do a formate and reinstall of the software from USB.

I done this before with issue with destiny and it now runs like a dream. a bit of a pain waiting for everything to re-download tho.

alot of step by step on the web, I followed one that was to change a HDD but did not change the HDD,

P.S i did not restore any backups (as i wanted it to be clean and no bad file back on my PS4) just downloaded the games and everything again.

Gona try if i can find that on the net and im gona try it! Maybe it has to do with a certain batch of PS4s

IndyBrick
03-11-2016, 04:07 PM

Thx - talked to Sony too - they suggested some more/different ports but with dynamic IP's I can't see what that would help - and my neighbor (with same ISP and dynamic IP) is not having the same problem. It smells like a re-install - well done UBI!

Dlinman_82
03-11-2016, 04:14 PM
I can't guarantee this will work for everyone but It worked for me and a few others try this.

Go to your ps4 settings
select initialize
restore default settings (do no intitialize)
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore liscences
restart your ps4
Launch the Division, With any luck hopefully Your In. I don't have the guys name who sent me this but bless him I spent 20 plus hours calling my isp and messing around in my modem. It has nothing to do with your internet and network it's an issue on their side communicating with your ps4 something in it's settings can be blocking communication this seems to fix it for most if you keep getting Delta 20010186

Killmoves95
03-11-2016, 07:18 PM
I can't guarantee this will work for everyone but It worked for me and a few others try this.

Go to your ps4 settings
select initialize
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore liscences
restart your ps4
Launch the Division, With any luck hopefully Your In. I don't have the guys name who sent me this but bless him I spent 20 plus hours calling my isp and messing around in my modem. It has nothing to do with your internet and network it's an issue on their side communicating with your ps4 something in it's settings can be blocking communication this seems to fix it for most if you keep getting Delta 20010186

GOOD LOOK from Dlinman_82 and whoever put him onto it. I was almost gonna go get a refund after doing everything in the troubleshooting guidelines. As he said, its not your ISP or anything like that, something in your settings has to be reset and that's the simplest way w/o looking through each option to figure it out. Thanks again.

IndyBrick
03-11-2016, 08:01 PM

Go to your ps4 settings
select initialize
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore liscences
restart your ps4

Followed your instructions and I'm now in the game!!! THANKS!

- initialize => restore default settings (do no intitialize) - that worked!!! If only I'd known earlier could have saved me from 15 hours of work and three days of waiting, calls with ISP (x2), Sony, Ubisoft, Friends (x3), and an extra router!!!

Ubi-Houck
03-11-2016, 08:11 PM

Go to your ps4 settings
select initialize
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore liscences
restart your ps4

Thank you very much for providing this information, I have passed it along to the team.

SNYDER-MAN49
03-11-2016, 08:25 PM
I've done everything tried wifi changing the dsn, I'm even plugged in via Ethernet cable. Nothing works for this game I'm seriously getting pissed off because I can't use my house Internet but if I turn my cell phone into a personal hot spot the game loads right up can someone please help me

Johnniner7
03-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Go to settings
select initialize
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore licences
restart your PS4
lauch the division.

It worked for me.

Thanks it worked for me as well, A big thank you for the tip

Darkaged24
03-11-2016, 08:42 PM
I've done everything tried wifi changing the dsn, I'm even plugged in via Ethernet cable. Nothing works for this game I'm seriously getting pissed off because I can't use my house Internet but if I turn my cell phone into a personal hot spot the game loads right up can someone please help me

Its not my PS4 thats for sure i got online aswel via my phones network...

I needed to reset my router im in now !! Dude i would kiss the ground you are walking on !!

DallaDaniel
03-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Ok this worked for me, i tried conecting with my cellphone net initialized trhe game and then i switched back to my modem net and it worked... hopefully it works for you guyz. hugs

bojangles420
03-12-2016, 01:17 AM
I keep getting server error Delta 2000984. Does anyone know if this is my connection or is it on Ubi's side? The game has been running smooth all week until today i keep getting this. Any info would be great, thanks.

Ronaldpopins
03-12-2016, 01:40 AM
Ive been following this, and just about every other thread involving the Detla 20010186 code, and doing every single thing that somebody suggests. I still cant login whatsoever. Its driving me nuts because my buddy down the street has the same isp and router as me, but hes able to play. Is Ubisoft even looking into this issue or do they just keep trying to blame it on the user? Ive always been able to play every server necessary game and mmo on my internet with no problems. Super frustrating when you buy the Gold edition to a game...

Ronaldpopins
03-12-2016, 05:23 AM
I did a hard reset of my router and it fixed it! Reset it to factory settings, set the wifi back up and now it works!

kratosmisho
03-12-2016, 05:07 PM
I still habe the same issue, have tryed everything and nothing seems to work! Please ubisoft give us an answer!!

xDAMARAMU
03-13-2016, 07:28 PM
Go to settings
select initialize
go back to settings
go to account settings
restore licences
restart your PS4
lauch the division.

It worked for me.

This also worked for me. Thank you!

Ground-Hugger
03-13-2016, 07:37 PM
Since my connections work fine for other games It has nothing to do at my end after all if I can connect to other players in BF4 there is no problem on my end. It has to do with the games servers. Since I am playing BF4 right now its not MY CONNECTION ITS THE DIVISIONS SERVERS!!!!!!

Stuntman_Luk
03-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Since my connections work fine for other games It has nothing to do at my end after all if I can connect to other players in BF4 there is no problem on my end. It has to do with the games servers. Since I am playing BF4 right now its not MY CONNECTION ITS THE DIVISIONS SERVERS!!!!!!

Agree +100500!!!
I hope ubisoft will compencate this downtime and period of NO REPLIES to all the users somehow. At least normal company who respects their users wold act like that.

Maximuz034
03-13-2016, 08:12 PM
OK there is something really weird going on here, when I use my cell phone as a mobile hot stop the game actually works but when I use my home router it does not!!

Stuntman_Luk
03-13-2016, 08:20 PM
Hmmm... Restoring all the licences in the settings -> PlayStation Network/account management helped me.

Blind_Aim
03-13-2016, 08:30 PM
I received Delta 200000984 three times in a row today. The fourth time it connected. It's server overload, but they don't seem to realize this. Blame the customer.

Ground-Hugger
03-13-2016, 11:24 PM
I received Delta 200000984 three times in a row today. The fourth time it connected. It's server overload, but they don't seem to realize this. Blame the customer.

They are taking the easy way out. Restoring your License is done to correct down loading problems according to Sony. If you have any problems getting DLC or gear reset your license this allows the game to down load content has nothing to do with internet connection, its a communication problem with the software.

I didn't change ANYTHING I just kept trying to get on. It took an hour to do so but I did. NO changes to anything on my end!! I believe it's a case of overloading the network due to no room on the server. In other words not enough servers to handle the traffic wanting to use them.

True2TheBluee
03-14-2016, 12:35 AM
I experienced this same issue in the closed and open BETA, not allowing me to play either of them at all. I ended up giving in and buying the game anyway since I had faith in Ubisoft to fix a huge issue like this, but I guess I wrong to do so.
I have tried port forwarding, the license restoration, resetting my PS4 to default settings, everything. Me and I'm sure many of the people who are experiencing this issue would greatly appreciate some clarification from you Ubisoft to at least know that you guys are seriously looking into this issue and are working hard to resolve it. So far, I've only seen you attempting to tell people that it's their fault when it clearly isn't.

P.S if you're on PS4 and experiencing this issue as well, I encourage you to join my community "Division Delta Error Squad" so we may share any info we find on how to fix the issue quickly.

DanBosenberg
03-14-2016, 01:11 AM
I am having the same problem, and I literally have the same internet provider and same router. I also did everything he stated above! Ubisoft please help. Apart from this I also bought the pre-order of the Gold Edition Digitally. xD welp 350k Pesos down the drain. Ubisoft please help. I beg you!

a mi me funcionó dejando el WI-FI sin clave...

JarodColdbreak
03-15-2016, 01:06 PM
I can confirm that this issue does not necessarily have anything to do with your internet setup.

I have two accounts on my PS4, both different regions. I used both accounts just fine, with one being the main account.

Suddenly I can no longer log in with my main account, due to Delta 20010186. Funny enough, when I change to the other account I can log in just fine, even though my internet setup or my connection never changed in the process. Change back to my main account again, OOPS, Delta 20010186.

It would be nice if we could get a better solution because I already retrieved licenses and whatnot and it still does not work!

Please fix this!

Edit: After the 10th try I could log in. But I had never have to try twice on my other account.

What is the reason? O.o

Edit 2: After making it to the character screen, now I got a Mike error... Now I am scared...

Waiting in QUEUE now... Connecting...

Maybe this is just random stability issues with different region servers? But it would still be nice if we could get clarification... Its obviously not my internet connection.

IndyBrick
03-15-2016, 01:09 PM

@Sgt.Saddler - depending on the error (I had 20010186) Try initialize - guide in this thread. I could play all online games but Division - it worked for me and was linked to the PS4 setup and how it 'spoke' with UBI servers!
Good luck!

Knuta_Lightning
03-15-2016, 01:30 PM
I have 2 PS4's, both on the same router.
We have been playing The Division together for a few days. Then today suddenly one of them got this error message, while the other PS worked fine. Did all the troubleshooting, finally after 40 minutes the first PS could connect to the Division servers again (it worked on other games like Rainbox 6 Siege all the time). Then when I sent to start the second ps, now this does not connect.

So stupid!!!

Rapaxius
03-17-2016, 09:34 AM
Alright, so after a week , one response from Ubisoft support, and roughly 35 solid hours of troubleshooting, I have come across a way to connect that works for me, however this is not an actual fix but work around rather.

I am on PC , running windows 8.1 , with comcast / xfinity internet using the xfinity modem / router two in one that you 'rent' from them.

Once more, I have done -everything- possible from my end to open a connection, including all the steps on Ubisoft's connectivity support page here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-pc/kA030000000tiK5CAI)

I have also flushed my DNS , done a winsock reset and net ipv6/4 reset, as stated here (http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/division-guide-fix-delta-mike-romeo-error-codes/)

I have verified that ipv6/4 , UPnP , TCP / UDP are both enabled and allowed on my modem -AND- in my network adapters.

I have made sure -all- drivers on my computer are up to date, and even manually had to update my Qualcomm Atheros ethernet card because windows update did not find the newest drivers.

I have attempted to connect both hardwire , and wireless to my network, with -both- xfinity modem and PC windows firewalls disabled entirely (yes completely unsecure) with -all- ports open on both, still could not connect.

I have reinstalled everything related to the game multiple times, while running everything under administrator mode (including the install).

My setup has been the same for almost 3 years now , I have played numerous games online that use the exact same ports and have -never- experienced this before to this degree, nothing about it makes any sense but there -must- be a problem somewhere because 1 + 1 does indeed equal 2.

The workaround that I finally attempted after coming across another post online, and causes this entire situation make even -less- sense, as obviously it means something is blocking, but even with all firewalls off and ports open, the question of -what- remains. (No VPN's or traces installed either, everything removed)

For some reason when I connect logging in to my xfinity guest hotspot / wifi ( NOT my home network ) , I am able to connect perfectly fine.

PressXorDieTryin
03-17-2016, 03:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytewwZ97Y In this video I show how you can switch to your hotspot on your phone and then switch back to the internet you were on before and play.

UbisoftBS
05-08-2016, 04:39 AM
WTF is this BS ???????????? i bought the game 4 days ago and now i cant even f***** play cause i keep getting this stupid Delta Error 20010186 ????????????

how the f*** am i supposed to enjoy my game if this is the kind of crap i have to deal with from UBISOFT .. i spent $60+ on this game to not get to play it .....

when is this problem going to get fixed cause i have great internet my whole house runs on it and nothing is having issues like this ..

UBISOFT you owe me for the price of your game since your servers arent properly working ..

Sincerely 1 pissed off customer

guest-O9EGq0xJ
12-22-2017, 04:10 PM
How the hell do you think im supposed to play the division if i get delta errors every 5 f****ing muinites fix it and stop being lazy and there is nothing wrong with my interne

Ubi-Keo
12-22-2017, 04:32 PM
How the hell do you think im supposed to play the division if i get delta errors every 5 f****ing muinites fix it and stop being lazy and there is nothing wrong with my interne

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing connectivity issues in The Division.

Can you please try these connectivity troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000025833/Connection-issue-in-The-Division-on-PS4/).

If you are still experiencing issues after following these steps then please submit a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new) with a description of your issue and attach an image of your port settings on your router and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.