PDA

View Full Version : I want my money back!

jegino
03-09-2016, 09:20 PM
To the scammers at Ubisoft!

How can you continue to promote, advertise and sell this glitchy, buggy, broken product?
You haven't responded to any of the technical issues in the past few days. All we the customers are met with is a massive wall of silence.
Why can't you come up with a simple answer? Are you unable to read English? Have all Ubisoft employees lost their pass Words? Or are you simply too busy fixing yet another Ubisoft game, The Division?

A few years back I played a game called Fable 2. I encountered a game braking glitch. The developer, Lionhead, was slow to acknowledge the glitch and it took them more than a year to fix it. Earlier this week it was announced that Lionhead is being closed.

So, Ubisoft, I want my money back before you go bust! You simply canīt keep up this business model. Unity is not forgotten!

Regards

UbiBooma
03-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Hi jegino,

Sorry to hear you are displeased with Far Cry Primal. Here is some info on our return policy:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/ContentTheme/pbPage.en_US-ReturnsAndCancellations/ThemeID.8605600

liam_faye
03-13-2016, 03:51 AM
I am 50% complete with Far Cry Primal, and I think this is the most fun I have had with Far Cry ever. I had so much trouble getting into Far Cry 4 because it had so many options. I really like that they simplified the game formula. I also wasn't expecting this game to have the most accurate combat system I have ever played. The bow surprised me so much, because I expected to suck with the level of accuracy needed. In terms of glitches, I haven't encountered any, and I have seen pretty much every area in the game. Say what you want about Ubisoft, but I am a huge fan of pretty much every franchise they own. This game is no exception :)

ragingpdm
05-04-2016, 02:34 AM
Can't please everyone lol

RogueSurvivor
05-04-2016, 03:33 AM
Here is some info on our return policy:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/ContentTheme/pbPage.en_US-ReturnsAndCancellations/ThemeID.8605600

Let me translate that into an actual answer: Now that you want your money back we hear you, but the short and curly truth is that it's too ****in' late for you chump, we already got your money and the second you opened the plastic wrapping on the game you ruined any chance you had of ever getting a cent back. Buy our stuff, love Ubi

I'll probably get banned for saying that, but what ever, by the time the ban is lifted they still won't have fixed the problem(s)