PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Season Pass Gead (Even at Rewards Vendor)

Baroni 88
03-09-2016, 08:34 PM
I downloaded the season pass, watched all the extra content download and then went back in game. I'm assuming you find the Season Pass gear at the Rewards Vendor but I couldn't find it.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

TikeMyson1308
03-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Same problem here. I only got a sawed-off shotgun and 4 outfits:

- NY Trooper
- Motorcycle Police
- Sheriff
- SWAT

Yesterday I downloaded some other outfits, but only the above mentioned appeared at the vendor.

lornesbored
03-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Same, I have this problem as well.

WanteDSx
03-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Same, I have this problem as well.

Yeah me too bro i dont know What's Happening with the Game:confused:

DUECEJUICE
03-09-2016, 11:45 PM
I am having the same issue. I used the code for 4 items when looking for them I can't find them. Going into Game management I see only the hazmat but can't find that either. Where are they supposed to be and how do you access them? Also can I re-download it somewhere since I only had the code?

Spl0inker
03-10-2016, 12:54 AM
I contacted MS today for Xbox one and confirmed I put the code in and it was accepted. So this is definitely a Ubisoft issue. I know they are aware of it but a problem this wide spread I am a bit disappointed they are not providing more feedback and updates in the issue. I have received none of my gear from beta, DLC, rewards, etc.

Don Tony Deluca
03-10-2016, 01:29 AM
I am also in the same boat. I read they had a potential fix early this morning, around 1am, but I just checked and still am missing all the gear that is downloaded to my hard drive. I have the exact same items listed above, the four outfits and the shotgun, but am missing a substantial amount. Hopefully Ubisoft fixes this soon as we did pay for this and have yet to receive it.