PDA

View Full Version : Animations

Slafkin99
03-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Very fast animations, hero's movement animation is very fast, it is too strange. Same problems on battlefield. Make better animations for heroes and units. Thank you!

Wo0olfgang
03-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Very fast animations, hero's movement animation is very fast, it is too strange. Same problems on battlefield. Make better animations for heroes and units. Thank you!

The hero is like a robotic with ministuns. No fluid running on the map .
Also, the worst animation I saw in combat is for Minotaurs. Even when you set the animation ati max, they turn very slow to make a hit . ( plus that animation looks awful )

Slafkin99
03-11-2016, 06:49 PM
The hero is like a robotic with ministuns. No fluid running on the map .
Also, the worst animation I saw in combat is for Minotaurs. Even when you set the animation ati max, they turn very slow to make a hit . ( plus that animation looks awful )
So i want better animations because of this :/

Antalyan
03-11-2016, 07:41 PM
I agree, partly resolved with last patch, but it is still faster than it should be.

Unlike hero movement btw. which is incredibly slow on my pc.

Sharpman85
03-20-2016, 08:06 AM
I'm having similar problems, the hero animations after a few turns turn choppy or "robotic" but the problem disappears after another few turns and the cycle repeats itself. Same with walking animation of infantry on the battle map (brutes, pikemen etc.) - they tend to stutter on most maps and it's very ugly, especially since their attack animations are correct. Other creatures are ok. There are no FPS drops. I'm currently playing 1.7. Please fix this.

I've noticed that the problem is connected with terrain, like when I play the Savage Sea map on starting point 1 the hero movements are stuttery most o f the time, but when I get close to the shipyard, the animations are correct. Same goes when sailing close to the starting position - it starts stuttering, but only the movement, there is no FPS drop whatsoever.