PDA

View Full Version : No dialogue when turning in mission/phone

Mr Morner
03-09-2016, 08:05 PM
For some reason i have stopped getting a dialogue when turning in missions, building wings or finding phones, even if I go to my intel tab and try and listen to my phone recording nothing turns up.

What i have noticed but not sure if it is normal is that when i have a waypoint then up where it was distance and name i also see "sound waves" and I can't press X to cancel but of course im not hearing anything.

I have tried turning of xbox, fast travel, signing out and in..nothing have worked, any ideas?

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Hello, Mr Morner,

I am sorry to hear you are missing audio when finishing missions. Can you please check the audio settings on your Xbox One?

You can find how to do in the link below. I would recommend for audio format, try using Stereo uncompressed.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/live-tv/poor-audio-or-sound-quality

Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Thanks

Mr Morner
03-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Hi, sadly it didn't work, I would guess it is a bug from the game or something because usually when the phone dialogue comes up there will be subtitles and same when turning in missions but now theres not even subtitles.

Edit: I just noticed something else, when you are on the map menu and hovering over the mission icon theres always a dialogue right? Well now theres just the background noice but no voice....weird.

And just to clarify, i can hear voices on the street when im attacking enemies and they are saying random stuff.

Mr Morner
03-10-2016, 12:18 AM
Bumping before going to bed hoping someone know a fix.

Mr Morner
03-10-2016, 04:34 PM
So..it got fixed now while playing randomly after like 24h.

I didn't do anything special to get it fixed but when started working ALL of the dialogue that i missed started to play right after each other, entering/leaving safe areas, down allies, missions, phone recording...everything that has happened since it worked last time.

Nadath
03-12-2016, 06:03 AM
There are a lot of us having the same issue on PC. No phone, audio logs, mission briefings or updates. It comes and goes with no real way to figure out what is causing it.