PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One The Division Gold Edition Problem

WanteDSx
03-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Hey im sorry to bother you guys but im having a problem with the game I Just Bought the The division Gold edition, and i downloaded, everthing cool but i accidentally erase one Outfit from the management of the game, and i cant download it any more because it doesnt appear in my management i also bought it for Xbox one, and another problem i Bought it ok but i cant see the Seasson pass i Get the outfits, The Shotgun but i cant see where is the seasson pass Please help me ;S:confused:

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Hey im sorry to bother you guys but im having a problem with the game I Just Bought the The division Gold edition, and i downloaded, everthing cool but i accidentally erase one Outfit from the management of the game, and i cant download it any more because it doesnt appear in my management i also bought it for Xbox one, and another problem i Bought it ok but i cant see the Seasson pass i Get the outfits, The Shotgun but i cant see where is the seasson pass Please help me ;S:confused:

Hello, WanteDSx,

I am sorry to hear you lost one of the outfits. You can find the current available content from the season pass here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/season-pass/kA030000000tiaTCAQ

If are missing one of the outfits from the Law Enforcement Pack, can you please try creating a new character and checking if you get all of them?

Thanks

WanteDSx
03-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Hello, WanteDSx,

I am sorry to hear you lost one of the outfits. You can find the current available content from the season pass here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/season-pass/kA030000000tiaTCAQ

If are missing one of the outfits from the Law Enforcement Pack, can you please try creating a new character and checking if you get all of them?

Thanks

Thanks but I mean i Ereased it from the xbox one management not from the game so im trying to download it aigain but it doesnt appear in the Xbox One Store when i go to seasson pass content in the Marketplace i doesnt show me the Outfits that are aviable, yesterday when a i bought it, they appeared but now they are gone, i dont know how to Re- Downloaded from the Marketplace, and also its not from the Law enforcement, is The Ny Paramedic pack Please help