PDA

View Full Version : Mike refund

MikeTwista
03-09-2016, 05:55 PM
If you have the MIKE ERROR, don't even bother trying to get in contact with ubisoft anymore, just call microsoft and request a refund, it took me all of 5 minutes. The fact that this still hasn't been addressed and they are going to continue to ignore the issue is disgusting.

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Pushing this up so anyone who's been dealing with mike errors knows that microsoft WILL issue a refund if you call and reminding you all to give the game a 0 rating on metacritic.

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 08:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cM5uiPv.png

Ubisoft taking another step to sweep mike under the rug. Still trying to pretend this is our fault and not something wrong with their servers

ReeferMattness
03-09-2016, 08:57 PM

Ubisoft taking another step to sweep mike under the rug. Still trying to pretend this is our fault and not something wrong with their servers

You're annoying as f**k, and it's not a surprise they threatened to ban you. I see your same useless posts helping nobody on just about every thread in this forum. You got your money back after 24 hours of login issues because why? To throw a tantrum? You're not hurting Ubisoft I can tell you that much. Have you never played an online game before or is this your first? I have played almost every MMO that has come out since EQ1. I cannot remember a launch that went without a hitch. SWG, couldn't play for a couple weeks. EQ2, same thing. WoW had one of the worst launches in MMO history and look at where it is now. It amuses me to see the entitled crybaby console gamer experiencing their first MMO release issues (Unless you played destiny, because it had launch issues also. How quickly we forget.). So you got your money back. What is next? You're gonna throw a tantrum and pout for a week or two until you see all your friends playing, and having a great time. Then you're gonna go buy it again? You sure showed Ubisoft how tough you are huh? I wish they would ban you so that we don't have to see your tantrums anymore. There are lots of people having this issue around the world, but it's not helping to just come on the forum and post the same stupid post over and over. They know its broken. They have admitted its broken. They have admitted they are working on it, but don't know how to fix it. It's been 48 hours and you're freaking out this bad? It must be really bad when you are told no in real life. Grow up, calm down, and quit spamming the forum with unnecessary crying. It's not getting anything fixed any faster.

Willy C Wonka
03-09-2016, 08:59 PM

If only they would put a temporary ban on your character in game!!! This would remove you from the server for some amount of time, then we could log back in!!!

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 09:05 PM
You're annoying as f**k, and it's not a surprise they threatened to ban you. I see your same useless posts helping nobody on just about every thread in this forum. You got your money back after 24 hours of login issues because why? To throw a tantrum? You're not hurting Ubisoft I can tell you that much. Have you never played an online game before or is this your first? I have played almost every MMO that has come out since EQ1. I cannot remember a launch that went without a hitch. SWG, couldn't play for a couple weeks. EQ2, same thing. WoW had one of the worst launches in MMO history and look at where it is now. It amuses me to see the entitled crybaby console gamer experiencing their first MMO release issues (Unless you played destiny, because it had launch issues also. How quickly we forget.). So you got your money back. What is next? You're gonna throw a tantrum and pout for a week or two until you see all your friends playing, and having a great time. Then you're gonna go buy it again? You sure showed Ubisoft how tough you are huh? I wish they would ban you so that we don't have to see your tantrums anymore. There are lots of people having this issue around the world, but it's not helping to just come on the forum and post the same stupid post over and over. They know its broken. They have admitted its broken. They have admitted they are working on it, but don't know how to fix it. It's been 48 hours and you're freaking out this bad? It must be really bad when you are told no in real life. Grow up, calm down, and quit spamming the forum with unnecessary crying. It's not getting anything fixed any faster.

No game has ever locked players out of the game. Long wait queues? yeah, that happens. Ridiculous lag? yeah I've seen it. But LOCKED OUT of the game? Unprecedented.

And I'm sure you're making the big bucks in real life with your "Oh I guess I'll just sit back and take it" attitude. If you don't act then you don't get results. I'm posting to get other people having the same issue to let microsoft know we're not going to stand for this kind of amateur customer service. It's not JUST that we were locked out. We were locked out and told it was out fault. That resetting our connections would help. When WoW Released WoD there were tons of issues, but blizzard was right there to let everyone know what was going on. They didn't pretend the issues were our fault.

MikeTwista
03-09-2016, 09:20 PM

So people are supposed to be okay with the fact that a game that has been delayed over a year, had 3 test launches, been paid for in complete $100 by some people, doesn't allow access to it? Its this kind of logic that is why we have so many games launching faulty products for full price.

ReeferMattness
03-09-2016, 09:21 PM
No game has ever locked players out of the game. Long wait queues? yeah, that happens. Ridiculous lag? yeah I've seen it. But LOCKED OUT of the game? Unprecedented.

And I'm sure you're making the big bucks in real life with your "Oh I guess I'll just sit back and take it" attitude. If you don't act then you don't get results. I'm posting to get other people having the same issue to let microsoft know we're not going to stand for this kind of amateur customer service. It's not JUST that we were locked out. We were locked out and told it was out fault. That resetting our connections would help. When WoW Released WoD there were tons of issues, but blizzard was right there to let everyone know what was going on. They didn't pretend the issues were our fault.

I make great money, but I'm not loaded. I do live quite comfortably. I don't know exactly what that has to do with anything, but even in professional business throwing a tantrum and giving up after 48 hours like this is not a good way to get your point across. Second, Microsoft isn't the one in charge here so Microsoft doesn't care what you think. You're barking up the wrong tree in that aspect (fairly obvious). Login issues for 2 weeks (not being able to log into your character) has happened in multiple MMO releases. That's the same thing as having a character "locked out" (which actually isnt exactly what is going on here, the file is corrupt.). It's annoying, but it has happened in almost every single online game ever released. Nobody is pretending the issues are our faults anymore. We are already past that (except you). Ubisoft has told us there is an issue, and for a couple of my friends resetting connection did get them back into the game (The 2 other people I was in group with during the crash have working characters now, mine is the only one that didn't come back.). For the rest of us they said they are still working on it. Have you ever worked a line of code in your life? Do you think they are just going to abracadabra this and magic is going to fix it? WoD wasn't WoW's primary release. If you were even old enough to play games at that time (I am taking your attitude as a reference to your age. It doesn't seem like you are very old.) you would remember there was about 2 weeks where you couldn't log in to WoW. It's a good thing MMO gamers knew that kind of thing happens, and not everyone just ran to get their money back, or the game may not have ever made it.

You're being ridiculous, you're annoying, and you're not accomplishing anything.

So people are supposed to be okay with the fact that a game that has been delayed over a year, had 3 test launches, been paid for in complete $100 by some people, doesn't allow access to it? Its this kind of logic that is why we have so many games launching faulty products for full price.

I never said that I was ok with it. I took the day off, so that I could play this game. What I am saying is that they are working on it. They have admitted there is an issue. It will probably be fixed faster than most other MMO issues, because quite honestly this should be an easy fix. Delete our character file and let us start over. Problem solved. However posting the same annoying repetitive stuff on a forum isn't getting anything done either.