PDA

View Full Version : Another MIKE Error Thread

Mattdreynolds
03-09-2016, 05:40 PM
My suggestion is to hit all support avenues. Twitter, Facebook, etc. I've started looking at tweets from people having the same issue and clueing them into the real cause of the issue and let them know their connectivity troubleshooting steps won't work. I love the game and want to play it, just want this resolved ASAP.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Hello, Mattdreynolds,

The error MIKE is related to the game not being able to access your profile. If the game never worked before, please visit our general connectivity troubleshooting page by clicking here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-xbox-one/kA030000000tiKACAY).

If you have been disconnected and getting the MIKE error when trying again the game is simply trying to recover your profile. In this situation, please first clear your Xbox One hard drive cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 2 full minutes.
3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.

Please try the game again in 5 to 10 minutes since your last attempt, this should allow you to connect again.

Please note if you are getting an error "Your progression might be lost" the game will recover the latest working profile which usually lead you to losing up to 5 minutes of progress.

Thanks

MikeTwista
03-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Actually talked to a developer on twitch and he simply replied, "its a connectivity error on your end, suggest you troubleshoot." That officially proves they are gonna keep ignoring this and blame it on our connectivity

NovaXz
03-09-2016, 06:06 PM
Hello, Mattdreynolds,

The error MIKE is related to the game not being able to access your profile. If the game never worked before, please visit our general connectivity troubleshooting page by clicking here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-xbox-one/kA030000000tiKACAY).

If you have been disconnected and getting the MIKE error when trying again the game is simply trying to recover your profile. In this situation, please first clear your Xbox One hard drive cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 2 full minutes.

Please try the game again in 5 to 10 minutes since your last attempt, this should allow you to connect again.

Please note if you are getting an error "Your progression might be lost" the game will recover the latest working profile which usually lead you to losing up to 5 minutes of progress.

Thanks

This doesn't work. Many have tried it, including myself, and it doesn't work. I was able to play the game for about 40 minutes on the 8th (12 AM EST) and then it crashed at 12:40 AM EST). After that I just continued to get the MIKE ERROR.

We have also gone through all the other steps (router, etc...) and they also do not resolve the issue. The issue, as Mattdreynolds noted, is a server side issue. Can you please let us know what Ubisoft is doing to resolve this issue?

We want to play the game and understand that connectivity issues may occur with an online game launch, but the lack of communication is extremely disheartening.

Mattdreynolds
03-09-2016, 06:12 PM
Everyone on the forums has tried these steps... It's still occurring and my money is on that we won't get another reply in this thread from Ubi, but most of us have been battling this since the servers crashed shortly after launch...

blackrain1337
03-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Hello, Mattdreynolds,

Thanks
this doesnt work!! people have been telling you this, myself included, that this is not working.

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 06:23 PM
You can call microsoft and ask for a refund. They are very nice and quick to assist you.

NovaXz
03-09-2016, 06:26 PM
You can call microsoft and ask for a refund. They are very nice and quick to assist you.

At this point, I might have to call for a refund, although I really just want to play the game.

Willy C Wonka
03-09-2016, 06:35 PM
At this point, I might have to call for a refund, although I really just want to play the game.

I want to play the game too. But I just couldn't accept paying the premium to get the download version and then not being able to play it. I re ordered it on amazon to get the prime discount.

NovaXz
03-09-2016, 06:57 PM
I want to play the game too. But I just couldn't accept paying the premium to get the download version and then not being able to play it. I re ordered it on amazon to get the prime discount.

Buying a retail copy of the game won't resolve the MIKE ERROR. The error is linked to your account, which is linked to your XBOX gamertag.