PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Season Pass Reward Issues

droc43
03-09-2016, 03:30 PM
I purchased the digital copy of the game (Standard Edition) and then went in later to purchase the digital copy of the Season Pass. Shortly after purchasing the season pass I was able to download, and receive in game, all of the outfits but I have not been able to receive my sawed off shotgun. I have looked through my downloads multiple times to see if the shotgun would be listed separately, but to no avail. Is this a common bug or am I doing something wrong here?

Edit:
I have also spoken with two of my other friends on PSN that purchased the digital Season Pass and are having the same issue, they can claim their outfits but have not received the shotgun.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 03:52 PM
I purchased the digital copy of the game (Standard Edition) and then went in later to purchase the digital copy of the Season Pass. Shortly after purchasing the season pass I was able to download, and receive in game, all of the outfits but I have not been able to receive my sawed off shotgun. I have looked through my downloads multiple times to see if the shotgun would be listed separately, but to no avail. Is this a common bug or am I doing something wrong here?

Edit:
I have also spoken with two of my other friends on PSN that purchased the digital Season Pass and are having the same issue, they can claim their outfits but have not received the shotgun.

Hello, droc43,

Can you please confirm you received the Law Enforcement Pack?

You can find more information here: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/3502/season-pass/kA030000000tiaTCAQ

Thanks

droc43
03-09-2016, 04:05 PM
I did not receive the law enforcement pack or sawed off shotgun. I have all of the others on that list.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 04:22 PM
I did not receive the law enforcement pack or sawed off shotgun. I have all of the others on that list.

Do you see the season pass purchase in your transaction history? See link below:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-to-check-playstation-store-transactions/

Thanks

droc43
03-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Yes. I have it listed as a purchase date of 3/4/2016.

Edit:
Not sure if it helps, but I pre-ordered the digital copy of the standard edition on 1/31/2016.

droc43
03-09-2016, 04:44 PM
I went back through my downloads and did not have a Law Enforcement pack, but did have "Season Pass Outfit Pack" which contained Swat, Trooper, Motorcycle Police, and Sheriff outfits.

I am still missing the Sawed off Shotgun however.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 05:03 PM
I went back through my downloads and did not have a Law Enforcement pack, but did have "Season Pass Outfit Pack" which contained Swat, Trooper, Motorcycle Police, and Sheriff outfits.

I am still missing the Sawed off Shotgun however.

On your PS4, please go to Library > The Division > Related Items > My Add-ons.

Can you send me a screenshot of this page?

Thanks

Brodie-ism
03-09-2016, 05:19 PM
I have the Gold Edition and cannot gain access to the Saw-off Shotgun, Law Enforcement Pack, or the Haz-mat Pack. I've entered the PS4 redemption code and these items are listed under my My Add-ons. I go to the vendor at my base and he's got nothing. What gives?

droc43
03-09-2016, 05:30 PM

Thanks

I am currently at work, but I will go to my PSN download history and pull a picture from there.

Sepanian
03-09-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm also experiencing a similar issue. But here's my situation:

A while back, I pre ordered the Standard Edition of the game. Then, about a week ago I decided to go for the Gold Edition. But of course, Sony doesn't offer any upgrade paths. So, they suggested that I purchase the Gold Edition, and submit a request for a refund on the Standard Edition, which I did. The refund only got approved today, which means yesterday when I went to play the game, my account was technically licensed for both copies (Standard & Gold). I'm not sure which one got installed. But I definitely didn't have access to my Gold edition pre order rewards, and still don't have access to any of them, even after the refund.

Sony said they are receiving inquiries from many other users for the same issue, and believe this is still pending a fix by the developers.

Any updates?

MonsterSword
03-09-2016, 07:02 PM
I am having the same problem, the purchase show up in my transaction history. When I go on the ps store to get the exclusive outfits it tells me I can't purchase it because I do not own the season pass even tough I do. I did not receive the sawed off shotgun or the law enforcement outfit either following my season pass purchase, and when I go to check my addons for the game I see the season pass which says installed and for some reason there is also my rainbow six sige gold weapon addon. Here is a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/HGdVQ7v.jpg my uplay account is MonsterSword, my psn account is InstableMonster

The_Leigh_Lee
03-09-2016, 07:27 PM
My husband's is doing the same thing :/

zine_
03-09-2016, 07:36 PM

Thanks

i'm having the same issue. :(

I have all of the others on that list. Except the sawed off shotgun

xS_u_N_N_y
03-09-2016, 08:02 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1208959792466708&set=a.1208959775800043.1073741826.100000580977068&type=3&theater

i was able to obtain all my outfits but did not get my sawed off shotgun... =/

My Psn is xS_u_N_N_y

Brodie-ism
03-09-2016, 08:54 PM
UPDATE: Everything but the Haz-mat Pack has now shown up at the Vendor. Hopefully that will be there soon too.

DirtyBlackSocks
03-09-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm having the same issue, as well as a secondary issue of not being able to start live chat due to Product not showing any search results for filling out the form.

Side by side screen shot of both issues attached.

https://twitter.com/Naamtar/status/707657034691256320

DirtyBlackSocks
03-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Here's an actual screen shot, since the Tweet is hard to read.

http://s16.postimg.org/fpteqajed/Screenshot_2016_03_09_11_58_29.png

Direct link:
http://s16.postimg.org/fpteqajed/Screenshot_2016_03_09_11_58_29.png

xxwarxxmachine
03-09-2016, 09:15 PM
I as well am having the samw problem on ps4. I purchased a hard copy from gamestop that i had pre ordered. I also purchased the season pass from gsmestop and entered the code and the playstation store recognizes it as purchased. Ive received all clothing items. The only thing i did not receive is the sawed off shotgun.

FretzyFretz
03-09-2016, 09:32 PM
I'm having the same issue, I managed to get all the other outfits but no sawed off shotgun. I bought the season pass separately and it shows that it is installed but every time I check back with the rewards vendor there's nothing.

zine_
03-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Any news about this issue?

From what I can tell, this is only happening to people that didn`t buy the Gold Edition, and bought a Standart + Season Pass. 3 friends of mine bought the Gold Edition and receive everything. I was the only one who bought the Stantdart Edition and later on the SP. (luck me :nonchalance:)

Ubi-Houck
03-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for providing the information and images.

I have reported this to the development team so that we can investigate this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

xxwarxxmachine
03-11-2016, 10:56 PM
I received the sawed off today. I didnt get a notification. It just showed up in my inventory. My current level is 14 and it gave me a level 15 lol

MrLogandhi
03-11-2016, 11:41 PM
I am having the same issue as well. Everything shows purchased when I go to try and download or re-download them, but they won't re-download, yet everything else in my add-ons and purchases can be re-downloaded for other games. I think I got the law enforcement costumes, but no shotgun at all. I have logged out and back in plenty of times, even re installed the game. Nothing has worked for me.

xxwarxxmachine
03-12-2016, 12:15 AM
I am having the same issue as well. Everything shows purchased when I go to try and download or re-download them, but they won't re-download, yet everything else in my add-ons and purchases can be re-downloaded for other games. I think I got the law enforcement costumes, but no shotgun at all. I have logged out and back in plenty of times, even re installed the game. Nothing has worked for me.

I was having the same issue. Took 4 days to fix itself. I had everything but shotgun. Today while playing i saw an exclamation on my sidearm weapon slot when i hadnt picked anything up and it was finally there. I didnt have to get it from the rewards vendor after all.

xxwarxxmachine
03-12-2016, 12:17 AM
I recently purchased the Season Pass Digitally(yesterday) and I haven't received any of my free gear. Im on PS4. I did what you said above and it has two add-ons...Hazmat pre-order and Season pass, both say they are installed.

I had to go into the store and search for the division and then go to add ons and after the season pass purchase it had the law enforcement pack available for free. Then went to rewards vendor and everything was in there but the shotgun and that just showed up in my inventory today out of the blue..

UbiBooma
03-12-2016, 12:41 AM
Hi guys -- yes, the team is aware of some users not receiving all they should from the season pass purchase and have mostly resolved it. It will be resolved for everyone soon - please be patient. Also don't hesitate to contact support (http://support.ubi.com)to inquire further about the issue.

DirtyBlackSocks
03-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Hi guys -- yes, the team is aware of some users not receiving all they should from the season pass purchase and have mostly resolved it. It will be resolved for everyone soon - please be patient. Also don't hesitate to contact support (http://support.ubi.com)to inquire further about the issue.

I'd contact support if it would let me, when I try to open Live Chat the "Product" category doesn't let me choose anything. You guys sure do have a lot of issues.

Still haven't received my Law Enforcement Outfit or sawed-off shotgun, at this point I'd rather have an alternative weapon since it's going to literally be useless to me.

Pope_JohnPaul
04-17-2016, 12:32 AM
I'm missing clothing items from each set from the season pass update plus from the uber soft club site can I get some help on it please.

powdernitz
04-17-2016, 03:48 AM
i thought it was just me. i preordered the standard edition. then preordered the season pass and never ever got the shotgun. i'm at endgame, so don't really need it now, but yea... never ever got it. and i think some other stuff. i assumed it was cuz i didn't pre order gold edition. getting the standard edition, and the season pass preordered separately.

THErealDeadP0o1
04-19-2016, 01:03 AM
Hello, droc43,

Can you please confirm you received the Law Enforcement Pack?

You can find more information here: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/3502/season-pass/kA030000000tiaTCAQ

Thanks

hey ubi can you help me i bought the season pass today but i dident get any of the itams it says there are installed but but i dont have them in my rewards plzzz helppp

THErealDeadP0o1
04-19-2016, 01:15 AM
I am currently at work, but I will go to my PSN download history and pull a picture from there.

hey ubi i have a pc and i bought the season pass but i dident get the itams can you hepl pleas :[

Raven2682000
04-21-2016, 05:11 AM
got the season pass on ps4. Outfits showed up but not the defiler. Wth??? I even reloaded the download just to see if it would help & nothing changed.

UbiVertigo
05-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Still haven't received my Season Pass gear...its been over a month now.
Missing sets:
Motorcycle Police Set
N.Y. Trooper Set
Sheriff Set
SWAT Set

Hi, FeralSoul. If you haven't yet, please look for this (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/tom-clancy's-the-division-season-pass-exclusive-outfits/cid=UP0001-CUSA01810_00-SESPASSOUTFITS01) item pack to download, separate from the SP itself. It should show up as free to purchase/download for SP holders, like yourself. Once you've downloaded it, relaunch Division, and the items should be at your Rewards Claim vendor.

If the items do not appear, or you are unable to find the pack, PM me.